16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Piracha123 said:
i called CIC yesterday. they told me my file was transferred to LVO in january. But my LVO is in london and i havent found a way to call them.

but yeah i guess there's nothing else we can do. just have to wait patiently for the lazy VO :p
Hi
what is the number you called? What did you ask them, did you simply say "Can I check my application status?"

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Ferasz said:
Hi
what is the number you called? What did you ask them, did you simply say "Can I check my application status?"
I called on +16139444000 and followed the menu. And yes i just said that.

fun2band

Jul 1, 2016
Any PNP - Inland particularly between 1 - 15 dec AOR ,got their BG moved to IP?.

There is no update for the last 10 days with cic.

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
BG in Progress!

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
GPreet said:
I have been asked today to provide a settlement plan by ircc establishing intent to live in my province of nomination - Ontario (PNP Outland). I applied for PR from US on Dec 25. They have given 7 days to provide them the information.

I would like to know at what stage does they ask for one?
I was to provide a settlement plan around the time an officer checked my eligibility.

So here is how it went: R10 -> Criminality -> Eligibility Review by Officer-> Settlement Plan Request

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Piracha123 said:
thanks for explaining. do you think i have chances of getting PPR soon? I have also ordered GCMS notes but i am worried as 4.5 months have passed since AOR.
It would help if you could provide your information in your signature like mine. In general though, nobody can predict anything with the current trends in PR.

Canbraz

Jan 27, 2015
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
Hi guys I 'm a PNP ON outland. I've read that some of you were asked to send a plan of settlement in Ontario.
Do they ask this settlement plan to every PNP candidate? I would like to know cause since my AOR letter I haven't received any message. Is this normal?

Application Stream - PNP-O
eAPR Date - 07-Dec-2016
Medical Passed - yes, but I don't know the date
BC Status : - Not applicable
PPR: hopefully soon :)

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Canbraz said:
Hi guys I 'm a PNP ON outland. I've read that some of you were asked to send a plan of settlement in Ontario.
Do they ask this settlement plan to every PNP candidate? I would like to know cause since my AOR letter I haven't received any message. Is this normal?

eAPR Date - 07-Dec-2016
Medical Passed - yes, but I don't know the date
BC Status : - Not applicable
PPR: hopefully soon :)
I believe it is requested from the inland applicants.

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
fun2band said:
Any PNP - Inland particularly between 1 - 15 dec AOR ,got their BG moved to IP?.

There is no update for the last 10 days with cic.
I got AOR on Dec 16, BG changed to IP and required criminal record on Mar 15. I submitted doc on Apr 10 and status turn to "doc have been uploaded". nothing changed since then.

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
mohanmurugan said:
Hi,

Thanks to this forum and so many individuals who shared / advised here

Yesterday, i have received the PPR Mail.. There are few things i wanted to share here. This is about the status change and time taken etc..

eAPR Date - 10-Dec-2016
Medical Passed - 29-Dec-2016
PPR Date - 12-Apr-2017

There was no change in BG Check EVER... It was a long wait 123 days.. I was concerned on no change in my BGC etc...
After PPR Message the status changed as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

If your BGC is not changed till date there is a possibility that the update in your account is not done, but your file is actually moving to the next levels and you will suddenly get your PPR mail on one fine day

All the best to those who are waiting for the PPR - Hope to see everyone share their PPR Updates..
congrats !

Sparmar86

Apr 12, 2017
Hello Members of the Forum,

I am Express entry FSW-Outland candidate.

I have received the ROPR (Right of permanent residence) fee request.

Can any one share how do I pay this fees? Please note that I had already paid the 550 CAD processing fees while submitting my document.
If you can share the exact link, that would be much appreciated!!!

My problem is, when I go to the link provided in the request letter, it takes me to a general fee payment page on CIC website. Here, we select our stream and applicable options which shows that I have to pay 490 CAD.
Below that instruction, there is a tab for "pay your fees online" , when I click on this tab, it asks for my GCKEY log in. Once I log in I do not see any option for fees payment. Its kind of frustrating.

Request any member to please help if you know how should I go about this?

For others, whose back ground check is still "Not applicable", guys my back ground check never changed to in progress so don't get disheartened if you have the same issue because they are processing the files but that's not reflecting for all.
My time lines are as below:
ITA Received: 02 Nov 2016
AOR Received: 27 Dec 2016
Medical Pass: 12 Jan 2017
No changes at all until 12 April 2017, when received an email from CIC that there is a message in your CIC account. Till date the back ground check is not applicable, but have received the passport submission and ROPR Fee request. So best of luck guys.

Thank you for reading this, request you to please share "how do I pay my ROPR" fees. Please share the links if possible.

Anticipating a prompt response.

Sparmar86

Apr 12, 2017
mohanmurugan said:
Hi,

Thanks to this forum and so many individuals who shared / advised here

Yesterday, i have received the PPR Mail.. There are few things i wanted to share here. This is about the status change and time taken etc..

eAPR Date - 10-Dec-2016
Medical Passed - 29-Dec-2016
PPR Date - 12-Apr-2017

There was no change in BG Check EVER... It was a long wait 123 days.. I was concerned on no change in my BGC etc...
After PPR Message the status changed as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

If your BGC is not changed till date there is a possibility that the update in your account is not done, but your file is actually moving to the next levels and you will suddenly get your PPR mail on one fine day

All the best to those who are waiting for the PPR - Hope to see everyone share their PPR Updates..
Hi, Congratulations.

Can you please share how did you pay your ROPR fees?

Thanks in Advance.

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
Hello All
Finally I also received by COPR/Passport Request today.
My background is as follow:

Category : PNP-O
AOR Received.: 17-Dec-2016
Med's ....: 23-Dec-2017 (passed)
COPR/Pp request : 13-April-2017
Visa office - DELHI
No change in the status since 17th Dec, that I am aware of. BG check is still Not Applicable, probably will change after I submit the passport.
Recieved the standard email today from donoreply@CIC...and found the passport request letter in my CIC account.

I would like to thank all of you and especially those who are quick to respond to anyone's queries. It was a wonderful journey with you all to follow-up on the application process so far and I guess this platform provides complete updates or possible steps one need to take with regard to the application/status checks. I didnt need to anything, just use to read your comments or feedback or experiences, and use to get good idea that were my application stand. Thank you to each one of you.
C
ongratulations to those who already got their PRs/requests and I wish others who are waiting also get this COPR asap. Goodluck!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
ksvirk said:
Hello All
Finally I also received by COPR/Passport Request today.
My background is as follow:

Category : PNP-O
AOR Received.: 17-Dec-2016
Med's ....: 23-Dec-2017 (passed)
COPR/Pp request : 13-April-2017
Visa office - DELHI
No change in the status since 17th Dec, that I am aware of. BG check is still Not Applicable, probably will change after I submit the passport.
Recieved the standard email today from donoreply@CIC...and found the passport request letter in my CIC account.

I would like to thank all of you and especially those who are quick to respond to anyone's queries. It was a wonderful journey with you all to follow-up on the application process so far and I guess this platform provides complete updates or possible steps one need to take with regard to the application/status checks. I didnt need to anything, just use to read your comments or feedback or experiences, and use to get good idea that were my application stand. Thank you to each one of you.
C
ongratulations to those who already got their PRs/requests and I wish others who are waiting also get this COPR asap. Goodluck!
Congratulations

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......