Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
I got a request yesterday for RCMP Criminal Record (with fingerprints). I had submitted (unsolicited with my PR application) my RCMP record using the name only but the additional request for docs specifies the record check with fingerprints. I got them done today (yay!) and will hopefully have them in hand by next week (fingers crossed).

I am PNP Inland in Canada. My WP expires soon and I have applied for a new one.

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
krout said:
Hello everybody! Application approved!

Today I received an e-mail from Vienna VO informing me that my documents are ready for pick-up and when I checked my account it showed the following “Your application has been approved”.

I’ve written it before, but I’ll write it again: A big THANK YOU to all, especially seniors like rajkamalmohanram, who contribute to this forum and share their experiences and wisdom, and give actually reliable and helpful advice which I can attest from my own experience!

Cheers!!!
Congrats! Safe travels to Canada!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tphil said:
I got a request yesterday for RCMP Criminal Record (with fingerprints). I had submitted (unsolicited with my PR application) my RCMP record using the name only but the additional request for docs specifies the record check with fingerprints. I got them done today (yay!) and will hopefully have them in hand by next week (fingers crossed).

that looks promissing. Good luck there.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
tphil said:

Have you had any previous military service ? What country​ is your citizenship from​ ?
Just wondering why some applicants are asked for an rcmp check and some are not.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
Have you had any previous military service ? What country​ is your citizenship from​ ?
Just wondering why some applicants are asked for an rcmp check and some are not.
One theory I have read here and makes sense: If you have given your finger prints to one of USA, UK, CA or AU authorities before, they can find it there, but if not, you need to give a them to RCPM.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
mortywaves said:
One theory I have read here and makes sense: If you have given your finger prints to one of USA, UK, CA or AU authorities before, they can find it there, but if not, you need to give a them to RCPM.
What about you ? Did you give your finger prints to any of those authorities ? And have you been requested for one ?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
What about you ? Did you give your finger prints to any of those authorities ? And have you been requested for one ?
I applied to USA and UK visa before, during which I provided my fingerprints. Also they get them each time I enter USA.

I haven't been requested RCMP report.

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
mikek27 said:
No military service but extensive international travel for various reasons. My country is Trinidad and Tobago.

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
mortywaves said:
Sorry to debunk your theory but at least the US and AU have my prints.

felixliuzoe

Mar 22, 2017
Got PPR, i almost lost that email. I think i used email A to submit my EE PR application, my CIC account notification is by email B, these days i checked email B only now and then. Today, i saw someone received the golden email in spam box. then i accidently found my PPR email was in email A box two days ago. Thanks god!!!!

My email A is gmail, the PPR email was hide in Promos category, so you will not receive notification in your mobile app. So i suggest everyone to have a key word "CIC" search in all your email, may be you already got it thanks to god!!!

I am CEC inland, here is my timeline

AOR-->18 Dec, 2016
Medical pass-->2 Mar, 2017
AD Required and submitted-->23 Mar, 2017
Background not applicable --> 24 Mar, 2017
Background under processing ---> 27 Mar, 2017
PPR -->3 April, 2017.

wish everyone has good luck.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
So thanks to user AK_Canada, I had a brief chat with a CIC rep by calling them up who confirmed that:

a) My application is being processed in Ottawa
b) I haven't received the PPR yet (Thank god, so I don't accidentally miss it)
c) I made a hail mary pass and asked him what stage my application was, and he said that on his side it seems everything is done and dusted. BGC, etc. is all complete so they're only waiting to do the PPR, but why, he does not know. So cautious but celebratory woohoo there. ;D

Also sent an e-mail at the same time to CPC Ottawa asking for the same thing. Received text response confirming the same.

So that's that, my mind is at ease again and I'll keep an eagle eye out for that e-mail. :)

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I received my notes last week and i noticed one blank page with s.16(1)(c) written in the upper right corner
i tried to understand what does it mean and if its something good or not but i couldn't get any answer
Can any one please tell me what does s.16(1)(c) mean ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mody2410 said:
Hi all

I received my notes last week and i noticed one blank page with s.16(1)(c) written in the upper right corner
i tried to understand what does it mean and if its something good or not but i couldn't get any answer
Can any one please tell me what does s.16(1)(c) mean ?
Check the page, that is just before that page with the S.16 note. What category is started on that page?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
felixliuzoe said:
Got PPR, i almost lost that email. I think i used email A to submit my EE PR application, my CIC account notification is by email B, these days i checked email B only now and then. Today, i saw someone received the golden email in spam box. then i accidently found my PPR email was in email A box two days ago. Thanks god!!!!

My email A is gmail, the PPR email was hide in Promos category, so you will not receive notification in your mobile app. So i suggest everyone to have a key word "CIC" search in all your email, may be you already got it thanks to god!!!

I am CEC inland, here is my timeline

AOR-->18 Dec, 2016
Medical pass-->2 Mar, 2017
AD Required and submitted-->23 Mar, 2017
Background not applicable --> 24 Mar, 2017
Background under processing ---> 27 Mar, 2017
PPR -->3 April, 2017.

wish everyone has good luck.
Congrats and really lucky you. One of the reasons why I hate Gmail! Migrated to outlook long back. Never been happier.