+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

naki

Mar 28, 2017
hi all

I am new to the forum....
Didn't know how to start a forum..please help

I have a very important question. I submitted my FSW-Express Entry Application 12th December 2016.

It was requested of me to submit medical exam for my non-accompanying family members. I encountered problems obtaining appointments dates from the panel physicians' offices in my country as they were requesting a medical form issued from CIC. I did not receive any form to give to them.

They eventually had the medical exam done with extensive clarification why they do not need to have medical form issued by CIC. Previously, I had written a letter of explanation requesting assistance but no reply. This letter was uploaded in myCIC account provided for the medical exam sheets.

I am in possession of the medical information sheets but have nowhere to upload the document. Could someone please assist as necessary. where should I sent these document or upload them to IRCC for my account to be updated.

You assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Naki

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hey viveks, good job on the list. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't received my PPR yet as indicated on your list. All that's happened so far is that I received a request for RPRF on March 10. On paying the RPRF on March 11th and uploading the receipt, the Background Check status changed from Not Started to Not Needed and has stayed that way since.

Please update the same with your records as well!

water2wine

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Naki,

you can try logging into your CIC account, at the bottom of the page where you generally view your application status, you should see to the left bottom side "VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION" you can click on this, and look through the place holders, to see if there is a region created for you to attach any new/additional document. If there is none, you might be better off considering a direct email to the visa Office handling your app, or raise a CSE, Case Specific Enquiry (detail on this is made available on your AOR letter)... Hopefully this will help... Am sure, seniors in the house can advice better, if I omitted any important detail.

naki said:
hi all

I have a very important question. I submitted my FSW-Express Entry Application 12th December 2016.

It was requested of me to submit medical exam for my non-accompanying family members. I encountered problems obtaining appointments dates from the panel physicians' offices in my country as they were requesting a medical form issued from CIC. I did not receive any form to give to them.

They eventually had the medical exam done with extensive clarification why they do not need to have medical form issued by CIC. Previously, I had written a letter of explanation requesting assistance but no reply. This letter was uploaded in myCIC account provided for the medical exam sheets.

I am in possession of the medical information sheets but have nowhere to upload the document. Could someone please assist as necessary. where should I sent these document or upload them to IRCC for my account to be updated.

Naki

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its recommend and don’t know what’s that mean
Is anything I should be concern about. Please share your thoughts.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started.
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Amu7809 said:
Hi Guys,

I am an December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its recommend and don’t know what’s that mean
Is anything I should be concern about. Please share your thoughts.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started.
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.
Your notes looks all good. R10, A11.2 passed and security is the only thing remaining.Could you mind if share your AOR date and BG status history?

Thanks

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
wengehua said:
Your notes looks all good. R10, A11.2 passed and security is the only thing remaining.Could you mind if share your AOR date and BG status history?

Thanks
Hi Buddy,

Do you have any idea why its only recommended passed? This makes me worry.

AOR: December 3rd
Medical Passed: Feb 3rd
BG: No info for that as my lawyer is representing on my behalf.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
siddharthbala said:
Hey viveks, good job on the list. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't received my PPR yet as indicated on your list. All that's happened so far is that I received a request for RPRF on March 10. On paying the RPRF on March 11th and uploading the receipt, the Background Check status changed from Not Started to Not Needed and has stayed that way since.

Please update the same with your records as well!
Done and I apologize for the mixup.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Amu7809 said:
Hi Guys,

I have similar entries in my most recent GCMS note which was generated on the exact same date as yours lol :p

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
OINP PNP Inland (Currently residing in Calgary)

AOR : Dec 28 2016

Updates: only the background check changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check."

When I ordered my GCMS notes back in February 16, I got a reply on March 2 saying that "the file in question is not at the permanent residence stage yet".

So I ordered another one last week.

My question is, do you guys think my e-APR has at least passed the R10 completeness check yet ? Could they cancel application based on missing documents after 90 days ?

I got a quick reply from CPC-O a few days ago stating that my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Amu7809 said:
Hi Buddy,

Do you have any idea why its only recommended passed? This makes me worry.

AOR: December 3rd
Medical Passed: Feb 3rd
BG: No info for that as my lawyer is representing on my behalf.
I think it is because one or more officers still need to assess your application for eligibility. If they agree with the first Case Analyst review, then you get "Met" or "Passed" for eligibility.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
viveks said:
Done Bro. Could you help fill your missing details? Stream, Nationality, COuntry of Residence, BG status, Visa Office?

krout PNP-Outland 12-Dec-2016 PPR 22-Mar-2017
Thank you viveks! +1

My stream is BCPNP and my VO is Vienna. My BG status was Not applicable up until 22nd March, even after I saw the PPR letter in my account. Then, after several hours that same day, 22nd March, it changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and it still remains as such.

However, there is something different in my case in comparison to others. Since I am from a visa exempt country they did not ask me to send to Vienna VO any hard copy documents, while the only upload file slot on my account was for the new size replacement photo of only me, the PA.

I did just that two days ago and the information next to my new photo reads: "Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC". I am a little worried, first that nothing has changed and that I did not receive any confirmation since I uploaded the photo, second that it states "not submitted to IRCC" and third that they asked only for the new photo and not the pdf copy of my passport or anything from my dependents.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, please share.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
water2wine said:
Hi Naki,

you can try logging into your CIC account, at the bottom of the page where you generally view your application status, you should see to the left bottom side "VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION" you can click on this, and look through the place holders, to see if there is a region created for you to attach any new/additional document. If there is none, you might be better off considering a direct email to the visa Office handling your app, or raise a CSE, Case Specific Enquiry (detail on this is made available on your AOR letter)... Hopefully this will help... Am sure, seniors in the house can advice better, if I omitted any important detail.
Hi water2wine! Your advice looks good to me. Naki should do just as you wrote.

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
Hi Everyone,

Received approval on the application today. Finally! It took 3 months and 2 days exactly from the date of submission. Still waiting for passport which was submitted in VFS Chandigarh on 23rd Mar. But after seeing the status I'm thoroughly relieved. Thanks to all the members for your feedback and help. Will keep you updated for further developments.

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
AmirHNK said:
I think it is because one or more officers still need to assess your application for eligibility. If they agree with the first Case Analyst review, then you get "Met" or "Passed" for eligibility.
So, it means there is still a chance I may get rejected on eligibility part until other officer agrees.
Not sure how often they disagree with case analyst opinion. Do you have any idea buddy on this?

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
naki said:
hi all

Naki
Hi Naki! I just re-read your post and realized that you have uploaded some kind of letter where you should have uploaded your medical exam sheets and that is why these upload links closed and you can’t find them anymore.

You should definitely raise a CSE (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1), explain everything and send them along the medical exam sheets.

BTW, it seems really strange that the panel physician, if it is on the cic list (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx), would not have the cic medical forms or access to cic web site for panel physicians.