Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Has anyone else received their PPR through email rather than a cic account message? If so, has the VFS raised any question at the time of passport submission?

sodall

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danish2016 said:
congrats sodall so happy for u ryt now...ur inbox is full so i m unable to send u PM's....
can u please tell date after submitting ur PCC ur BGC went from NS to NN?
thank you! sorry i don't know my inbox is full...

i made a typo there, my BGC changed from NS to IP on march 10, the same day I received the passport request letter. I didnt have BGC going from NS to NN.

your PPR should be on the way since your file has been transferred, be patient and good luck!! :D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also waiting for Vienna, my file is there since 17.2. I hope that they start working properly (I do not really see much praise on Vienna in the family thread).

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
After what seems like an eternal wait my meds have finally been passed. Does anyone have an idea how long it will take to get PPR after this. I am PNP and and my WP expires in May. Does it make sense to apply for a BOWP right now?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tphil said:
After what seems like an eternal wait my meds have finally been passed. Does anyone have an idea how long it will take to get PPR after this. I am PNP and and my WP expires in May. Does it make sense to apply for a BOWP right now?
Congrat there.
CEC or PNP inlands do wait longer for medical passed, but usually after that application goes faster.
But if anything you can go for BOWP in April (with your AOR), that will give you implied status.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
vensak said:
Congrat there.
CEC or PNP inlands do wait longer for medical passed, but usually after that application goes faster.
But if anything you can go for BOWP in April (with your AOR), that will give you implied status.
Things are not getting faster even after Med pass. PNP inlanders are waiting 3 months for Med pass and then another 3 months (or even more) to get PPR. things are faster for PNP outlander but not for inland applicants. check out Sept, October and Nov thread people are still waiting.

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
vensak said:
Congrat there.
Thanks Vensak! That makes sense. I will wait until April to submit the BOWP.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
siddharthbala said:
Thanks man!

I received a notification via email that a message was waiting for me in myCIC. This was the first communique I have received from the CIC since I uploaded my PCC in January, so I quickly opened it to find the following message:

The above was also repeated on a second page, in French.

With regards, to where my file is, I have no idea and haven't really been following as closely. For reference, though, my status has been updated as soon as I uploaded the documents (i.e. the receipt for the RPRF payment). My background check has moved from what was formerly "Not Started" to what we no consider as the "Not Needed", which means an In Progress should be soon, I guess.

Here's what my case status looks like now:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents:The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi, Congratulations for your PPR. Did you recieve this RPRF request only in the Email or also in Mycic Account? Jus curious because me too waiting for RPRF . Also worried as Email updates go to my consultant and worried if he misses it. Hope it is displayed in MYcic as i can acess that daily.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, any dec 2016 AOR guys got their BG status changed recently or PPR request?

I am still not seeing any changes in my BG status, so just checking...

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
mits0829 said:
Hi Guys, any dec 2016 AOR guys got their BG status changed recently or PPR request?

I am still not seeing any changes in my BG status, so just checking...
AOR Dec 15 and no change after medical passed. My file is in Ottawa(as of last week) and I am fsw outland from India

avalancher

Jun 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsinxh said:
AOR Dec 15 and no change after medical passed. My file is in Ottawa(as of last week) and I am fsw outland from India
AOR December 3rd and no change after medical passed. The wait's getting frustrating considering many people from January and December have got PPR

popolipo

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nelson BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
6332 (partner principal applicant)
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017, IMM5562E
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
IELTS Request
3-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2016, upfront
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Sorry if the question has been asked before, but how can i know if our file has been transferred to another VO ? Is it always happening ? We are FSW inland so i'm assuming our file is in Ottawa.
Any thoughts ?

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avalancher said:
AOR December 3rd and no change after medical passed. The wait's getting frustrating considering many people from January and December have got PPR
Same here, meds passed in Jan 2017.......no updates after that....will be long wait I guess...... :mad:

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Things are not getting faster even after Med pass. PNP inlanders are waiting 3 months for Med pass and then another 3 months (or even more) to get PPR. things are faster for PNP outlander but not for inland applicants. check out Sept, October and Nov thread people are still waiting.
Thanks for the heads up. I guess the wait continues for those of us who are inland.

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I received a email saying that there is an update for my application, however when I went to my cig to check, there's no change or update at all, is that normal? I mean I just don't want to miss anything like document requests, thanks