+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volodyalysak said:
Where is my PPR i have similar timeline as everyone else who got PPR yesterday and today, but still nothing. I'm paranoid now
calm, my aor was dec2, should have received by now, but unfortunately not yet,..lol
keep faith and wait few more weeks.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
g126 said:
R10 is a completeness check where they make sure all of your documents are there, if any DOC is missing (like PCC or Marriage Cert) then they'll cancel you file. Here they'll look at you travel and address history also to determine what PCCs you needed to provide and if one is not there they will also cancel you file.
Criminality is basically checking all of you PCC, is there is no trace then they pass it. In simple cases (where no trace is found) this is usually done along with R10 check above so you'll pass your R10 and criminality at the same time.
A11.2 is the Eligibility assessment - here they will analyze your documents to make sure you rightly deserve all the points you've claimed (right number or years WE, duties match NOC, etc.)! Once that's done they'll make sure your CRS score (minus what ever points they MAY have disqualified you from) was above the cut off. If all is ok you get a recommend pass at the CIO. Then once you file goes to the LVO the officer there will recheck this and if he agrees you'll pass eligibility.
+1 :)

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
kaycan said:
Hi All,

Been a spectator on this group till now. Congratulations to all those who have got PPRs! Following this group is very comforting as we wait for PPRs.

My timeline:

e-APR: 8th Dec 2016
AOR: 9th Dec 2016
Medicals Passed: 10th Dec 2016
Category: FSW-O
Visa Office: New Delhi (I guess as I'm in India)
BG was NN before the status language changed
Dependant: 1

Good to see NDVO also coming into action with the recent PPRs. Hoping for the best soon!

Cheers!!
congrats. Please update the tracker. Link in my signature. Also, if you could please post a screenshot of your status page, it would be great.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a reminder:

If you have CRS>600 you are not CEC.

You are either:

PNP or LMIA applicant. To avoid disappointment, don't compare your timeline to CEC timeline, which is fast nowadays.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
mortywaves said:
Just a reminder:

You are either:

PNP or LMIA applicant. To avoid disappointment, don't compare your timeline to CEC timeline, which is fast nowadays.
I think you meant dont compare to PNP timelines.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
41 PPR so far!!

16 FSW (I+O)
14 CEC
11 PNP (I+O)

I think every group having a double digit in a little over 90 days is remarkable. At this rate, from the tracker 23 have only 78% cases to receive PPR more. And perhaps now we have a going rate of around 4-8 PPRs per week!

By June every eligible case should receive their PPRs (subject to terms and conditions).

Please +1 if you like my posts :)

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Update tracker.. got PPR on 27th feb.
I got aor on dec. 13th.. cant believe it was soo fast..

Cec inland

Just waiting for my VO change email to new delhi from ottawa..

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
g126 said:
Actually that was almost correct, but not quite.

R10 is a completeness check where they make sure all of your documents are there, if any DOC is missing (like PCC or Marriage Cert) then they'll cancel you file. Here they'll look at you travel and address history also to determine what PCCs you needed to provide and if one is not there they will also cancel you file.

Criminality is basically checking all of you PCC, is there is no trace then they pass it. In simple cases (where no trace is found) this is usually done along with R10 check above so you'll pass your R10 and criminality at the same time.

A11.2 is the Eligibility assessment - here they will analyze your documents to make sure you rightly deserve all the points you've claimed (right number or years WE, duties match NOC, etc.)! Once that's done they'll make sure your CRS score (minus what ever points they MAY have disqualified you from) was above the cut off. If all is ok you get a recommend pass at the CIO. Then once you file goes to the LVO the officer there will recheck this and if he agrees you'll pass eligibility.
If this is so and, believe me when I write this, that I truly, truly would like to be it that way; something doesn’t add up when I look at my case.

So, according to my timeline (check the tracker), it would mean that my medicals passed, R10, criminality and R11.2 checks were all completed within exactly 4 weeks since e-APR/AOR date; when my file was transferred to local visa office; and then nothing happened for 9 weeks (still counting).

I mean, guys can it really be like that?

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
viveks said:
41 PPR so far!!

16 FSW (I+O)
14 CEC
11 PNP (I+O)

I think every group having a double digit in a little over 90 days is remarkable. At this rate, from the tracker 23 have only 78% cases to receive PPR more. And perhaps now we have a going rate of around 4-8 PPRs per week!

By June every eligible case should receive their PPRs (subject to terms and conditions).

Hi viveks! Definitely +1 from me for your posts!

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
PNP - Inland (OINP)

AOR: 28 December 2016.

Nothing changed until today, but it was not the medical status, rather the background check changed from "Not Applicable" (basically the same as NN from the old legend) to " Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. "

Has anyone here had their BC updated before their medicals ? Or know anyone that has had something similar to this ?

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
viveks said:
41 PPR so far!!

16 FSW (I+O)
14 CEC
11 PNP (I+O)

+1

Anatallahi

Mar 9, 2017
g126 said:
Go to the tracker - MYIMMITRACKER - see my signature for details... There you can see many cases from many countries including Nigeria. I suggest you register yourself on teh tracker and create you case so that others may follow you too.

Thank you for your response, pls what's the difference between fsw inland and Outland

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mortywaves said:
Just a reminder:

You are either:

you are right, I'm cec- under lmia applicant.
but my lawyer told me I'm under cec, which also indicates on my aor letter, does it make it different with lmia applicant compare to regular cec timeline?

reddyreddy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2017
Doc's Request.
10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
Is BG 'Not Applicable' the new version of 'Not Needed'?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow guys heartiest congratulations on your PPR! feel like December is progressing at a good rate, not too long before we all should receive ours. Key is be patient and help others along the way :)