+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

malican

May 24, 2016
highmadness said:
I sent my passport on Friday, it was delivered on monday (27th Feb) and approved today.
MZASAM said:

Human Capital Priorities Stream, It's New Delhi VO
Biggeee said:
I received PPR this evening!
Yayyy!
Many congratulations to you all and all other that received PPR today! Good luck with the move and let us know about your experiences please.

Biggeee

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec. 1, 2016
Med's Request
passed Jan. 22 2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
March 2
VISA ISSUED...
March 6
LANDED..........
March 10
FSW Inland

Waitingformyvisa said:
Hello biggeee congratulations. Are you fsw inland or outland?

Biggeee

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec. 1, 2016
Med's Request
passed Jan. 22 2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
March 2
VISA ISSUED...
March 6
LANDED..........
March 10
Thanks

quote author=jianxia15 link=topic=462995.msg5819795#msg5819795 date=1488507376]
Congratulations!
[/quote]

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
Moses85_za said:
Max83_ZA said:
My Timeline - FSW Ourland - Pretoria VISA Office

ITA - Dec 28th
eAOR - Dec 30th
Medicals - Passed - Jan 13th
BG Check - In progress - Feb 20th
PPR Request - 22 Feb
Passports Sent - 24 Feb
VISAs received - 2 Mar

MyCIC Statusses:
Application Status: Closed
Review of Eligibility: Passed
Review of Medicals: Passed
Review of Submitted Docs: No Additional Docs Needed at this Time
Schedule Interview:
Background Check: Complete
Final Decision: This application has been approved

Hello, I submitted passport at Pretoria office on the 23rd feb and as of today 2nd march I haven't heard anything. I see you submitted 24th and you received on 2nd march. Did you get a message from VFS?
Hello Moses! Is jy ook van Suid Afrika?

I havent received it back from VFS yet, myCIC was just updated with said stausses. I am hoping to get the docs back today. Will update this post.

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
Lilicadinha said:
Thank you dear for following up! Can you please tell when your status changed to approved? How many days after you sent the documents? I sent my passport on Monday and still the same. Does it change after you received the visa?

Thank you!!! Good luck with everything!
We are working through VFS; it was updated before we received the VISAs as the VISAs are handled by the VO and not VFS. I hope to get my passports back today.

Moses85_za

Mar 2, 2017
Max83_ZA said:
Hello Moses! Is jy ook van Suid Afrika?

I havent received it back from VFS yet, myCIC was just updated with said stausses. I am hoping to get the docs back today. Will update this post.
Hi Max, thanks, I thought you had received because of your status which said visa received 2 March, my CIC has no such update, final update is just closed and approved. Will keep my fingers crossed, hoping to hear from vfs today

francish

May 6, 2015
Hi all,

I got my AOR on the 28th of December and got an update on Feb 10 that said medicals passed and background check in progress.

I checked again today and everything has changed to Not needed at this time and Review of Eligibility in Progress. No update email received.

Is this normal, has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
francish said:
Hi all,

I got my AOR on the 28th of December and got an update on Feb 10 that said medicals passed and background check in progress.

I checked again today and everything has changed to Not needed at this time and Review of Eligibility in Progress. No update email received.

Is this normal, has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks
Yes, it is common. Changing in status is a good sign .

abhimaan

Jun 7, 2016
hello everyone,
i am a cec outland applicant with aor 6 december.i got medicals passed and BGIP on the same day i e 27th january.i got additional documents request in the form of rcmp criminal record check on the 3rd february followed by a clear copy of marriage certificate on the 9th of february which i submitted by the 22nd february.after that there has been no movement with my application.i request anyone to please explain as to what stage my application could be in now.my Background still shows in progress and has remained the same since 27 january.
thanks

immigrationfun

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Hi all,
Congrats to everyone who received PPR today.
I live in the USA and do not know anyone in Canada to order my GCMS notes. I see a few websites providing this service to people outside Canada. (Visafile.info / gcmsnotes.ca etc.). Any suggestion on which service to use based on past experiences?
Thanks and any help is appreciated.
-Immigrationfun