Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
canadagudi said:
Hi,

I got my eAOR on 14th December 2016. There is no update to my application until now. Can you help me with the number you called to inquire regarding your application?
I am a FSW outland(applied from US).

Thanks for the help.
Hello Canadagudi!!
Don't worry mate too much. I got my AOR on 10th December 2016. I just got my first update for my application today only and finally my medical is passed. I am also FSW-Outland from applying from US. You will see update soon. You can call CIC on 613-944-4000 and ask for updates on your file. Keep me posted if you have any updates on your file.
Thanks
Shrinidh

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi, I am new to this stream as I find it today. our e-app was submitted on 20 Dec.. We applied for BOWP and got approval today(Thanks god, as the old one has expired 1 month!). Would anyone share some experience with me with similar experience.

It said BOWP approval depends on e-APR document completeness and personal medical condition. Is it the truth ?
If so, can I conclude that I have passed above checking ?

While my application status is still Open with below indication
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Help
Review of submitted documents Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed Not needed at this time Help
Final decision Not Started Help

It looks they are still checking my eligibility ::) after 2 months submission. If there is any possibility that they just don't update the status in time ?

Your comments will be very appreciated! And wish all of us good luck.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Congratulations to all PPRs :D :D

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
I got a reply to my email asking for confirmation reg the visa office. I sent out the email to cpc Ottawa and New delhi immigration office. I got the respone from New delhi immigration office's email address.

<b>Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. </b>

Does this email confirm that my file is with NDVO. Can anyone please suggest at which stage my file is currently. Thanks and congratulations to all those who received PPR.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
I am sorry to putting up this question in this group.
I have a OINP nomination. I received ITA on 22.12.2016 & it will get expired by 23.03.2017. We are about to upload & submit the profile on 14.03.2017 before the expiry date (23.03.2017).
But today I just saw that my express entry profile is getting expired on 05.03.2017. So, I am bit worried that in actual my express entry profile will get expired after 4 days or it will not because I have received an ITA already.
Plz guide me on this.

p4022

Dec 5, 2016
g126 said:
Congrats... Your BC will probably remain in progress until they issue your visa. It's probably safer to wait for you te get your PPs back before buying the tickets, although the chance of you getting refused is practically nil at this point they could delay issuing your visa of any number of reasons and you may need to rebook your flight. ;-)

BTW, what's your timeline?
Thank you!!!

I couldn't find the way to edit my profile to show my timeline, can you help me?
nov 2nd: ITA
Dec 3rd: Sent application, AOR
Dec 6th: Meds passed, EC in progress, BC not started
No warning from CIC when BC started.
Feb 23: PPR e-mail directly from "SPALOIMMIGRATION". Until now, My CIC states BC "in progress"

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
I am sorry to putting up this question in this group.
I have a OINP nomination. I received ITA on 22.12.2016 & it will get expired by 23.03.2017. We are about to upload & submit the profile on 14.03.2017 before the expiry date (23.03.2017).
But today I just saw that my express entry profile is getting expired on 05.03.2017. So, I am bit worried that in actual my express entry profile will get expired after 4 days or it will not because I have received an ITA already.
Plz guide me on this.
Once you get ITA your profile should be locked and won't expire. But isn't ITA valid for 60 days only?
Edit: I'm not sure if profile can expire after getting ITA. Maybe someone else can add to it. But the 60 days validity for ITA I clearly remember.

Even if it expires you can create new profile, mail oinp to transfer points and apply in the next draw. You're submission time line might be delayed by one or two weeks I guess.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
If i get PPR request then i need to send my passport to Ottawa?

Because i will be in india when my ppr request comes and my file is in ottawa vo at present..

Yamama said:
even though your travel is already on record with cic (its from Canada).
you still still dont need to update cic fror any visits u made to your home country (india i supposed).
so no worries .
In case if they ask you for additional by Schedule A doc. then you have to update them .
Cheers !

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p4022 said:
Thank you!!!

I couldn't find the way to edit my profile to show my timeline, can you help me?
nov 2nd: ITA
Dec 3rd: Sent application, AOR
Dec 6th: Meds passed, EC in progress, BC not started
No warning from CIC when BC started.
Feb 23: PPR e-mail directly from "SPALOIMMIGRATION". Until now, My CIC states BC "in progress"
First of all...Congratulations.
You wont have option to show timeline in profile till you're account here passes some checks.
For now just leave it here. Please mention your stream too.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
ryanrf said:
Once you get ITA your profile should be locked and won't expire. But isn't ITA valid for 60 days only?
Edit: I'm not sure if profile can expire after getting ITA. Maybe someone else can add to it. But the 60 days validity for ITA I clearly remember.

Even if it expires you can create new profile, mail oinp to transfer points and apply in the next draw. You're submission time line might be delayed by one or two weeks I guess.
No now days its 90days to submit your profile.But, I had a doubt whether profile would remain eligibile or not after 05.03.2017

harmanknl

Oct 20, 2013
canadagudi said:
Hi,

I got my eAOR on 14th December 2016. There is no update to my application until now. Can you help me with the number you called to inquire regarding your application?
I am a FSW outland(applied from US).

Thanks for the help.
WOW, We are in the same boat but i was assuming that FSW outland is much faster then inland, anyways you can call CIC on 1888-242-2100, lines are too much crowded, so call them early morning or they will not even transfer to an agent, thanks and all the best ahead.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
No now days its 90days to submit your profile.But, I had a doubt whether profile would remain eligibile or not after 05.03.2017
Once you submit your ITA application, Express Entry profile will not expire. Take care to submit ITA application at least 24 hours before your profile expiration date.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
musicnlyrx said:
Once you submit your ITA application, Express Entry profile will not expire. Take care to submit ITA application at least 24 hours before your profile expiration date.
My express entry profile is getting expired on 05.03.2017 & I would not be able to submit the file before the expiry date. My wife met with an accident, so we planned to submit the file by 14.03.2017.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

just got my GCMS notes.

It's mentioning that Medical and criminality are passed since early January. R10 and 11.2 too in the notes are passed and appear to meet requirements in sequence.

Security is assigned to RC-6262 (I think OTAWAA CPC) and due date is after one year!!!

Primary office is Pretoria since 20 Jan and CIO is secondary office.

notes are extracted after a month since transfer to PVO however no one has touched the file since transfer in South Africa!!

Eligibility in notes changed from Met to not started when moved to another officer. but that before transfer to PVO with one day.

is that normal? good/bad sign?

Btw my profile never changed but for medical passed.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi guys,

just got my GCMS notes.

It's mentioning that Medical and criminality are passed since early January. R10 and 11.2 too in the notes are passed and appear to meet requirements in sequence.

Security is assigned to RC-6262 (I think OTAWAA CPC) and due date is after one year!!!

This is common. Check the due date of criminality (that'll be a date in the far future too). It doesn't usually take that long.

Primary office is Pretoria since 20 Jan and CIO is secondary office.

notes are extracted after a month since transfer to PVO however no one has touched the file since transfer in South Africa!!

Eligibility in notes changed from Met to not started when moved to another officer. but that before transfer to PVO with one day.

Again, pretty common. As long as you see A11.2 = Passed, you are fine.

is that normal? good/bad sign?

Btw my profile never changed but for medical passed.

Thanks