AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
goldencanada said:
It's been 64 days post eAPR.

Review of submitted documents: BLANK
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time

How long does it take to change to something else? Anyone?
It has been 67 days for me today and nothing changed as well

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Ya9545 said:
Yes, I do have same doubt. My India PCC do NOT have any duration other than PCC Issue date and Passport Issue date.
What I believe is, When you apply from India, you do not require duration.However, you apply India PCC from Canada, your PCC should state the duration you lived in.

someone correct If I am wrong.

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Quick question dear members. I have recently renewed my passport so do i have to update IRCC with my new passport details ? My PR application is still underprocess. have been requested recently to pay the PPR fees.

If i do need to update the details, how can i do that?

Many thanks all.

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
pmariappan2016 said:
What I believe is, When you apply from India, you do not require duration.However, you apply India PCC from Canada, your PCC should state the duration you lived in.

If that's the case, it means the one which I have submitted is incorrect because it doesn't have any durations?
I am worried now as I cant afford to have my application cancelled for any reason.

canadaee2015

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmariappan2016 said:

If you get a PCC from Indian Consulate in Canada, there is nothing about the duration. Below is how it says

There is no adverse information in respect of john doe s/o mark doe holder of indian/canadian passport no. 123456 issued at "city where passport is issued" on "passport issue date" which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA.

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
canadaee2015 said:
If you get a PCC from Indian Consulate in Canada, there is nothing about the duration. Below is how it says

There is no adverse information in respect of john doe s/o mark doe holder of indian/canadian passport no. 123456 issued at "city where passport is issued" on "passport issue date" which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA.
That's what I submitted so is it good enough?

Avirk

Feb 17, 2017
tormentor said:
I think that is what every Indian living in Canada submitted. So yes, you are good.

hi. Im living in canada ,but i asked my mother to apply for indian PCC and the PCC that i submitted with E-APR just have the issue date. I visited india twice in last four years. But there is no mentioning about it on the PCC. It just says that presently he's in canada from last four years and there is nothing adverse against him in the police records.
Is it necessary to apply for PCC to indian embassy in canada, if the person is living in canada.
Anyone can help me plz.. I dont want a regection at this time. :-X :-X
CEC inland applicant
EAOR- Dec 28
Medical passed on feb 9

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Avirk said:
hi. Im living in canada ,but i asked my mother to apply for indian PCC and the PCC that i submitted with E-APR just have the issue date. I visited india twice in last four years. But there is no mentioning about it on the PCC. It just says that presently he's in canada from last four years and there is nothing adverse against him in the police records.
Is it necessary to apply for PCC to indian embassy in canada, if the person is living in canada.
Anyone can help me plz.. I dont want a regection at this time. :-X :-X
CEC inland applicant
EAOR- Dec 28
Medical passed on feb 9
As far as i know (being non-indian) many people do similar thing, while on hols in India get a PCC there on the spot (if they manage) and upload it. The database is centralized.

So you should be good.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
goldencanada said:
It's been 64 days post eAPR.

Review of submitted documents: BLANK
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time

How long does it take to change to something else? Anyone?
It depends, many are in the same boat. :(

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
kk1988 said:
I think PNP is really slow compared to cec. that's normal.
No streams are slower. It all depends on local VO. Recently, HKVO has issued a number of PPR to PNP-Outlanders with AOR on October and November.

Good luck with the application! ;D

tati98

Dec 23, 2016
any one can tell me how can i check status of my application ?
i received ITA in jan, submitted all documents and got e-APR .

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Today, 18 Feb 2017 my background status changed from not needed to In Progress. Pretty fast.

Does this mean I cleared my R10, A11.2 and all other checks? What to expect next; In Progress to Not needed or PPR ??

Strange: I did not get the RPRF fee payment request. Please share your experience.

ITA- - 16/12/2016
eAPR Date - 29/12/2016
AOR Date - 29/12/2016
Medical passed on - 08/02/2017
BG status and date - 05/01/2017 BG NN > NS> NN (09/02/2017) NN> In Progress(18/02/2017)

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Today, 18 Feb 2017 my background status changed from not needed to In Progress. Pretty fast.

Does this mean I cleared my R10, A11.2 and all other checks? What to expect next; In Progress to Not needed or PPR ??

Strange: I did not get the RPRF fee payment request. Please share your experience.

ITA- - 16/12/2016
eAPR Date - 29/12/2016
AOR Date - 29/12/2016
Medical passed on - 08/02/2017
BG status and date - 05/01/2017 BG NN > NS> NN (09/02/2017) NN> In Progress(18/02/2017)

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
We share exactly identical timelines barring my EApr AOR was 1 January. I am presuming we have the same visa office.
What is your country of residence and are you pnp outland ?