Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
viveks said:
Thanks Andy. I am really surprised when I saw the tracker. 4 PPRs for December group.

There seems to be some sort of record here. From AoR to PPR in 6 days! Can you believe it? London VO is trying to set the record here or what? Amazing. Wish others wake up !!
6 days from AOR to PPR! amazing!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
wengehua said:
Is this tracker up to date? I am scared to see that most of inland applications(PNP CEC FSW) did not have medical passed or any progress
Trackers can only be upto date when everyone contributes to it. It may be slightly off track - but I urge with all in the thread to please check their status daily and ensure the tracker remains updated when significant changes are there in the file.

Data also is not standardized.

Andy, could use your help in exporting data onto a spreadsheet for analysis.

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
Thanks Andy. I am really surprised when I saw the tracker. 4 PPRs for December group.

There seems to be some sort of record here. From AoR to PPR in 6 days! Can you believe it? London VO is trying to set the record here or what? Amazing. Wish others wake up !!
Apologies - Barrrrmalei and mashamasha are both my entries. I forgot my password and couldn't update my first entry, so I created a second one. I'll ask Andy to take down one of these to not mislead people.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
mashamasha said:
Apologies - Barrrrmalei and mashamasha are both my entries. I forgot my password and couldn't update my first entry, so I created a second one. I'll ask Andy to take down one of these to not mislead people.
Thanks for the prompt response mashamasha. So we have 3 PPRs which is still good. 2 from Warsaw and 1 from London VO.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
Thanks for the prompt response mashamasha. So we have 3 PPRs which is still good. 2 from Warsaw and 1 from London VO.
And now waiting for any update from NDVO. :)
Any BG status change for any Dec applicant?

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
Hi All,

need some advise please. I uploaded my contract letters, and a reference letter from my company, which was produced and signed by our HR manager, and his contact details were on the documents. However, my company's HR manager resigned recently, 31 Dec 2016.

Even though the reference letter has a general telephone number that is answered by the receptionist, I am concerned that CIC may try to contact the HR manager directly, on his email or mobile. He has since left for UK, so his email is shut down and his mobile number is disconnected.

How can i contact CIC to inform them to contact other HR staff on their new email address or mobile? I really appreciate everyone's advise. thank you so much!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
mr_ahmed said:
Hi All,

need some advise please. I uploaded my contract letters, and a reference letter from my company, which was produced and signed by our HR manager, and his contact details were on the documents. However, my company's HR manager resigned recently, 31 Dec 2016.

Even though the reference letter has a general telephone number that is answered by the receptionist, I am concerned that CIC may try to contact the HR manager directly, on his email or mobile. He has since left for UK, so his email is shut down and his mobile number is disconnected.

How can i contact CIC to inform them to contact other HR staff on their new email address or mobile? I really appreciate everyone's advise. thank you so much!
I doubt that CIC would have an issue with this. Hundreds of employees who have provided reference may have left the organization before CIC contacts them. And I believe the contact is only in case they find something fishy.

If they do contact, the board would tell them the case. Emails would bounce or have an automated response depending on the organization. If I were you, I wouldnt bother CIC with details. But, I'd let some more experienced folks confirm my theory.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_ahmed said:
Hi All,

Were the contract letter on company's official letter head? If yes, then I don't think you need to inform CIC.
People resign and move, and I think CIC understands that.

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
what is the general trend for medicals passed for FSW outland been nearly a month my review is in progress but no other updates.

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmend87 said:
what is the general trend for medicals passed for FSW outland been nearly a month my review is in progress but no other updates.
You can analyze the trend by looking at these trackers for past few months:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mashamasha said:
All done :)

Guys if one of you want to be made moderator of the tracker - please ping i can assign December to you.

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
musicnlyrx said:
Were the contract letter on company's official letter head? If yes, then I don't think you need to inform CIC.
People resign and move, and I think CIC understands that.
thank you musicnlyrx ,
yes the contracts are all on letterhead. but i just realized that the phone number on the letterhead is now not reachable, because our company downsized. and office moved from the previous building. how do i inform them that the general telephone number is now different?
i am actually pretty worried that they will not be able to reach anyone during BG checks.any advice please? thank you.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
mashamasha said:
mashamasha, did you get any updates before PPR or all the milestones were changed at once?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makskop said:
mashamasha, did you get any updates before PPR or all the milestones were changed at once?
Hi! I had my medicals passed two days after the AOR and then had a Schedule A request about a week after. My background went to "In Progress" a day after receiving PPR. Hope this helps!

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
viveks said:

6 days - it seems to be a mistake... The user with the name jamezmoran and ppr 21 dec is in November thread with AOR date 15 nov...