+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sentraj said:
I have question, anyone is welcome to answer, I got my IELTS score last Friday and created a ee profile and made it to pool. I put a fabricated IELTS test report form number with a formula in the combination of year+Country+candidate number+lastne 3 letter and first name 1 letter+test centre number+module(G).

I created profile with this certificate number thinking I should not miss out the draw as my score is 466.

Can I still edit this certificate number after I receive ITA? I confirmed this with my friend that he said only score should not be altered certificate number can be altered even after you get ITA.

Please confirm.

Thank yoi
I had the same scenario as yours. I received the IELTS result online on the same day 6 hours back when the draw had happened. So I had made up the TRF number based on that formula and submitted it before the draw and got the ITA. And luckily my submitted TRF number was correct when I received the actual hard copy a few days after. That formula is followed since they got digital many years back so don't worry.

More details here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-score-result-date-is-post-ita-t465491.0.html

Also you can PM me your TRF number and I will verify it online on IELTS Result Verification website as I got myself registered there to do that.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
jianxia15 said:
My BG changed back to NN after submitting additional doc on Jan 19. Good luck to us all!
Our status too has changed from NN > NS >NN on 13th Jan (NDVO). Can someone please tell what does this signify? I mean what stage can I expect the application to be.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
aniket2789 said:
Our status too has changed from NN > NS >NN on 13th Jan (NDVO). Can someone please tell what does this signify? I mean what stage can I expect the application to be.
It may be the case that ur case has been transfered to local VO. But we do not know for sure.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
aniket2789 said:
What about your medicals and submitted documents status?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
jianxia15 said:
My BG changed back to NN after submitting additional doc on Jan 19. Good luck to us all!
Good Luck.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
viveks said:
What about your medicals and submitted documents status?
Aor Dec 15
Meds : Passed dec 21
BCG NN>NS 25th Dec
NS > NN 15th Jan
Review of docs : No additional docs needed

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hi All,

After my last post (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-december-2016-t462995.0.html;msg5657658#msg5657658) I have since submitted the additional requested document that the CIC asked for on the 16th of January (details of my travels to the UAE as well as an additional UAE PCC for safety's sake) and the status has since changed from "We need an additional document" to "Provided".

Everything else still seems to have remained the same, but typically how long does it take to change from "Provided" to "Received" like the glossary seems to say should happen? Does it even change at all?

I've been away for a while, but it's so nice to see so many new faces in the December AOR. Wishing all of you the very best.

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
siddharthbala said:
Everything else still seems to have remained the same, but typically how long does it take to change from "Provided" to "Received" like the glossary seems to say should happen? Does it even change at all?

I've been away for a while, but it's so nice to see so many new faces in the December AOR. Wishing all of you the very best.
Hi! As many people have already said, it will be "Provided" till the end, even when you get your PPR, Visa and COPR. So don't worry and good luck :)

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Cheers, tannko (and also, welcome to the forums as you appear to be new)!

I suspected as much - I was Googling about this over the weekend and a lot of old threads from Canadavisa.com actually did pop up with the same question and the exact answer as yours. I believe our resident genius, Asivad Anac, also mentioned that he encountered something similar (something on his profile said "Not Done" even after he got his visa stamped! :p )

Now that that's sorted, is there any other indicator to suggest movement on the profile? What do you all reckon is the earliest we'll start seeing some PPR notifications for the December AOR group? End Feb? Early March?

Kinda eager to know how delayed my application might be on account of the additional doc I needed to submit because I'm thinking of jumping ship job-wise, but would rather not do it until the visa's stamped on my passport.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I have seen from the GCMS notes, that certain parts are done on the central level.
That is following:
Medical, PCC checks, Security checks
Then the local VO is doing some kind of analysis where your score is confirmed (that can come anywhere between days and several months after those first checks are cleared).
And sometimes Medical is checked close to the end (maybe for CEC, they check your medicals just before they do the analysis, while for FSW they will check it soon and then transfer the case to the local VO).

So the PPR request really depends on your LVO (and for PNP also speed of communication from your province).

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
siddharthbala said:
Cheers, tannko (and also, welcome to the forums as you appear to be new)!

I suspected as much - I was Googling about this over the weekend and a lot of old threads from Canadavisa.com actually did pop up with the same question and the exact answer as yours. I believe our resident genius, Asivad Anac, also mentioned that he encountered something similar (something on his profile said "Not Done" even after he got his visa stamped! :p )

Now that that's sorted, is there any other indicator to suggest movement on the profile? What do you all reckon is the earliest we'll start seeing some PPR notifications for the December AOR group? End Feb? Early March?

Kinda eager to know how delayed my application might be on account of the additional doc I needed to submit because I'm thinking of jumping ship job-wise, but would rather not do it until the visa's stamped on my passport.
My take is that for December AoR, we can expect PPRs to start coming by end of January itself. The timelines have improved vastly and if the November thread is an indicator, we can expect a few PPRs especially for FSW applicants by the 30 day mark. Fingers crossed.

teewhy709

May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
CIC should update their website with the Average Processing time per Visa Office. That will give insights to the true state of things

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
My take is that for December AoR, we can expect PPRs to start coming by end of January itself. The timelines have improved vastly and if the November thread is an indicator, we can expect a few PPRs especially for FSW applicants by the 30 day mark. Fingers crossed.
Jan-end might be too early. In February we may witness some PPRs, not all. Of course, there are exceptions everywhere.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
viveks said:
musicnlyrx said:
Jan-end might be too early. In February we may witness some PPRs, not all. Of course, there are exceptions everywhere.
That is true and I'm inclined to agree with musicnlyrx on this - I believe it has a lot to do with things like NOC's, validations and also the candidate's travel history that determines whether or not their application requires further investigation or not, which could delay things. However, that having been said, I too have been observing the rather miraculous process of the November 2016 AoR thread and it's been nothing short of amazing. Let's hope for the best!

As per my personal timeline, anything before March/April is a blessing, May/June to be pretty normal and acceptable and any time following that to be a bit worrying. I've been mentally planning for doing my landing during the Canadian summer, if possible, so that the weather is better. I believe my appraisal comes up in March/April this year, so was looking forward to jumping ship shortly before that, before the market is flooded with other candidates also looking for better jobs and was worried that if I jumped before the CIC had the chance to review my documentation, it could put my current employment details in jeopardy.

On that note, does anyone know if the CIC has ever actually contacted previous employers to verify job history? I don't recalling any precedent for this on the forums, but it'd be interesting to know if the CIC has ever reached out to a candidates ex-employer to verify details.

vensak said:
From what I have seen from the GCMS notes, that certain parts are done on the central level.
That is following:
Medical, PCC checks, Security checks
Then the local VO is doing some kind of analysis where your score is confirmed (that can come anywhere between days and several months after those first checks are cleared).
And sometimes Medical is checked close to the end (maybe for CEC, they check your medicals just before they do the analysis, while for FSW they will check it soon and then transfer the case to the local VO).

So the PPR request really depends on your LVO (and for PNP also speed of communication from your province).
That is most interesting, vensak. I believe mine cleared the Medical, but as to the rest, I have no way of knowing if I made it through or not. I wish there was a more effective way of automating the login process to run an autocheck on the application every day to see if there's a change. I genuinely do not know whether mine is the NDVO or, perhaps, the Bangalore VO at this point, in light of the fact that they both apparently do visa processing for PR and Express Entry. I suppose it's because of this that perhaps the processing times for India atleast appear to be a lot faster than before.