+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I initially selected all provinces as well. But then I was compelled to choose only one as a preference in the final PR form - and in an impulsive moment (not thinking it meant anything at all for the application), I selected Quebec. Eventually I wasn't even sure that I had selected it - I think I spent to long making sure all my other paperwork, my three PCCs, travel and address history, etc. etc. were accurate and put together. I am just really disappointed in this and quite shocked.

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Hi there

Please include me in the December list:

APR: Dec 30, 2016
AOR: Dec 30, 2016

PNP Inland

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
volodyalysak said:
I just checked my EE and i have selected all provinces and territories, but i don't see Quebec on that list, primary two for us Ontario and BC, i don't think there an option for Quebec there.
I have also just checked my EE and seen that I have also selected all provinces and territories but I do not see Quebec on the list. Will that create any issue to my application? Seniors please reply.

Thanks

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
shrinidh said:
I have also just checked my EE and seen that I have also selected all provinces and territories but I do not see Quebec on the list. Will that create any issue to my application? Seniors please reply.

Thanks
There is no Quebec on the list when we created the profile initially and clearly mentioned except Quebec below, Don't be panic guys, we all did in right way so far

But we must make sure to fill out following details correctly under Application/profile details once we accepted our ITAs , Please don't select Quebec over here as we have seen one is rejected in Dec ITAs.

example
In which province or territory does ABC intend to reside
British Coumbia
In which city/town does ABC intend to reside
Burnaby

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
kallucanada said:
There is no Quebec on the list when we created the profile initially and clearly mentioned except Quebec below, Don't be panic guys, we all did in right way so far

But we must make sure to fill out following details correctly under Application/profile details once we accepted our ITAs , Please don't select Quebec over here as we have seen one is rejected in Dec ITAs.

example
In which province or territory does ABC intend to reside
British Coumbia
In which city/town does ABC intend to reside
Burnaby
Thanks kallucanada,

I was really freaked out reading that one case, but I remember mentioned Ontario under Application/profile details when I have received the ITA. Is there any way to go back and reconfirm that, Just for more surety.

Thanks.

adeAA

Jan 4, 2017
TicTocCroc said:
Joining thread. AOR received 5th Dec. Review of eligibility in progress!
Hi guyz, I submitted my application on Nov 29 but no update yet, do you think there is anything wrong with my application?

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
adeAA said:
Hi guyz, I submitted my application on Nov 29 but no update yet, do you think there is anything wrong with my application?
Same here. I submitted my application on Nov 29 and no update since then. Are you CEC inland applicant?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
hitesh0414 said:
Nothing much.Actually I did not got payment receipt when I made payment during e-APR..
The receipt is included in a hyperlink in one of the two letters u receive after AOR. Click the hyperlink and u'll be able to download ur receipt.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
shrinidh said:
Thanks kallucanada,

I was really freaked out reading that one case, but I remember mentioned Ontario under Application/profile details when I have received the ITA. Is there any way to go back and reconfirm that, Just for more surety.

Thanks.
There is no way to see this info now. However, you might have seen the details in initial profile under Invitation Received if needed.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
jianxia15 said:
The receipt is included in a hyperlink in one of the two letters u receive after AOR. Click the hyperlink and u'll be able to download ur receipt.
all right. Got it. Thank you very much... my bad, I did not checked the second letter . I just checked the AOR.

+1 for your help.

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Random, yet hopeful question.....

When you are asked to submit passports, are you also asked to submit dependents' passports too? My son's passport expires in July this year, so I am wondering if it is best to send it for renewal now, as there won't be 6 months left if/ when we get PPR.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
TicTocCroc said:
Random, yet hopeful question.....

When you are asked to submit passports, are you also asked to submit dependents' passports too? My son's passport expires in July this year, so I am wondering if it is best to send it for renewal now, as there won't be 6 months left if/ when we get PPR.
Yes, if the dependents are accompanying then you need to submit theor passport as well for PR Visa stamping.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I was looking at the December 2015 spreadsheet, it can provide us some pointers about the processing time.
Please note that this is not standard, but it could give us some estimates about the tentative PPR date.

Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Spreadsheet

And ImanG....great work for maintaining the December 2016 spreadsheet.