+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Apr 29, 2016
decent1984 said:
How is it that you are submitting Medicals after the E-APR? I thought one needs to submit everything [PCC/MEDS] as part of the E-APR?
The dates are of medicals passing(which happens post AOR) and not of medicals submitting. :)

HENRYAZANOR

May 28, 2016
Hi all.
Been following a couple of threads on this forum and I have been really enriched by the resources available on here. Thanks to all who contribute and share their experiences. This forum really serves its purpose.

I am in the process of uploading my documents as I received ITA Last week Thursday. I am a bit confused about the document checklist as I don't have the option to upload language test result on my generic document checklist. Is this a problem or documents for TEST RESULTS FOR LANGUAGE do not need to be uploaded since I did give all informations about the test and date and scores when completing the e-APR.

I would really appreciate everyone's input and assistance. Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HENRYAZANOR said:
Hi all.
Been following a couple of threads on this forum and I have been really enriched by the resources available on here. Thanks to all who contribute and share their experiences. This forum really serves its purpose.

I am in the process of uploading my documents as I received ITA Last week Thursday. I am a bit confused about the document checklist as I don't have the option to upload language test result on my generic document checklist. Is this a problem or documents for TEST RESULTS FOR LANGUAGE do not need to be uploaded since I did give all informations about the test and date and scores when completing the e-APR.

Just the TRF number.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Sheet updated.

rtir said:
Submitted my application yesterday. Nov 16th draw - FSW - applied from Toronto.

What are the next steps? What is AoR? Once I submitted the application, I got a payment receipt that I downloaded. Should I expect anything else from CIC?
mody2410 said:
hi guys

AOR 23 Dec

PNP Outland
Congrats on your app submission. Wish you speedy PPR. ;)

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
decent1984 said:
How is it that you are submitting Medicals after the E-APR? I thought one needs to submit everything [PCC/MEDS] as part of the E-APR?
How did you conclude that we'll submit medicals after the eAPR? :p
All of us uploaded medicals along with other docs as part of eAPR.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
HENRYAZANOR said:
Hi all.

You can upload your ILETS and ECA along with your education documents. However, the numbers should be enough as IRCC check them against the website.

regards,

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Iman.G said:
How did you conclude that we'll submit medicals after the eAPR? :p
All of us uploaded medicals along with other docs as part of eAPR.
I dont think all :)

Feranmi

Jun 20, 2015
hello everyone, got my AOR on 16th Dec, 2016. please kindly add my details on the spreadsheet and also add me to the whatsapp group. tnxxx

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Hi Guys,

I would be submitting my eAPR tomorrow..

My query is with regards to payment of fees online. How does a person pay the fees if he/she doesnt have a credit card or if the credit limit is less??

Prompt answer requested.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
RonyL said:
Hi Guys,

I would be submitting my eAPR tomorrow..

My query is with regards to payment of fees online. How does a person pay the fees if he/she doesnt have a credit card or if the credit limit is less??

Prompt answer requested.
International debit card works- must be enabled for international POS and with suitable limit. Someone else can also pay, the card doesn't have to be in your name. If credit limit is low, can pay PR fee only, although they recommend paying RPRF upfront to save on processing time.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
johnjkjk said:
International debit card works- must be enabled for international POS and with suitable limit. Someone else can also pay, the card doesn't have to be in your name. If credit limit is low, can pay PR fee only, although they recommend paying RPRF upfront to save on processing time.
I have an International Debit card enabled for global POS transactions.. But was just confused with the following :

"a) The processing fee for you and your family members.

When you apply, you need to pay for everyone who will come to Canada with you on your application.

You must pay these fees online through your account using a credit card."

Anyways, thanks buddy for the suggestion.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
RonyL said:
I have an International Debit card enabled for global POS transactions.. But was just confused with the following :

"a) The processing fee for you and your family members.

When you apply, you need to pay for everyone who will come to Canada with you on your application.

You must pay these fees online through your account using a credit card."

Anyways, thanks buddy for the suggestion.
In spite of what it says, international debit cards (Visa/Mastercard) should work. If you're in India, you will need a new style chip card with a suitably high limit. PS, the CIC payment system doesn't ask for password/OTP- it just goes straight through. You may want to inform your bank of the impending purchase so that it doesn't get blocked for security reasons (ring and tell them you plan to make a purchase for x amount, make a note on your account, and double check that your card is currently enabled for international POS and that the purchase limit is okay). If it fails, try a card from another bank.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
johnjkjk said:
In spite of what it says, international debit cards (Visa/Mastercard) should work. If you're in India, you will need a new style chip card with a suitably high limit. PS, the CIC payment system doesn't ask for password/OTP- it just goes straight through. You may want to inform your bank of the impending purchase so that it doesn't get blocked for security reasons (ring and tell them you plan to make a purchase for x amount, make a note on your account, and double check that your card is currently enabled for international POS and that the purchase limit is okay). If it fails, try a card from another bank.

Thanks for the detailed info.. Would do the needful. God bless !!