+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

highmadness

Dec 30, 2016
hvm said:
Hi,

I received AOR on 15 Dec 2016, and woke up this morning to see Medicals passed. They also asked for language test documents, and background check changed from not needed to not started.

Thanks,
Hema
Hi,
Did you get any email notification for this change of status or you logged into your cic profile to see this change?

My AOR is 16th Dec... I'm eagerly waiting :)

Regards

Lilicadinha

Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am so nervous with the whole process! It's good to have a place like this one to talk to others in the same situation. Well, we submitted the application on December 1 and CIC received on December 13. On January 13 we were resquested a document which we provided the next day. On January 27 our account was updated to Medical Result passed, Review of submitted documents provided and Background check in progress. We already live in Canada. I can't wait to get the good news. What do you guys think? Are they processing our application?

Thank you all!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilicadinha said:
Hello everyone!

I am so nervous with the whole process! It's good to have a place like this one to talk to others in the same situation. Well, we submitted the application on December 1 and CIC received on December 13. On January 13 we were resquested a document which we provided the next day. On January 27 our account was updated to Medical Result passed, Review of submitted documents provided and Background check in progress. We already live in Canada. I can't wait to get the good news. What do you guys think? Are they processing our application?

Thank you all!
You are close to the end of the process. Just wait for your PPR mail.

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Lilicadinha said:
Hello everyone!

Thank you all!
You submitted your application on Dec 1 but got AOR on 13 Dec? It that a paper application or EE application?

Lilicadinha

Feb 3, 2017
wengehua said:
You submitted your application on Dec 1 but got AOR on 13 Dec? It that a paper application or EE application?
[/quote

It is an online application. I found it a little bit strange as well that they took so long to receive the application.

hvm

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
highmadness said:
Hi,
Did you get any email notification for this change of status or you logged into your cic profile to see this change?

My AOR is 16th Dec... I'm eagerly waiting :)

Regards

Hi,

Yes, I did get an email notification for the change of status, though I used to log into my profile every day.

I m sure you will get it very soon.

Thanks

hvm

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
i missed it in the morning, they have also asked for a document giving my UCI number and Name, so I assume it is my work permit.

Has anyone else received this document request too ? Just so Im sure it is the work permit.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
wengehua said:
paper applications tend to receive AORs in 2-4 months...

highmadness

Dec 30, 2016
I received an update today. My AOR Dec 16.

Review of submitted documents -> Blank -> No additional documents are needed at this time
A background check is needed - > Not Needed at this time -> Not Started

Rickyindia

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-3-2017
It is already 50 days since I submitted by application. Only medical has passed. Is it safe to assume that my application might not get rejected as R10 is done in initial stages and probably during first 2-3 weeks after AOR. What do u think guys?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
I just noticed someone with AOR in November got rejected today.....so hard to say.....good luck!!!

Rickyindia said:
It is already 50 days since I submitted by application. Only medical has passed. Is it safe to assume that my application might not get rejected as R10 is done in initial stages and probably during first 2-3 weeks after AOR. What do u think guys?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
jianxia15 said:
Really? What's the reason for the rejection?
See the post by SNS76

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.3450.html