Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
akmoolah said:
Whats your VO buddy?
GCMS notes printed on 17 Jan shows ottawa but also shows my application didn't clear R10 since it was held awaiting reply on my PC. However I live i AD, so ideally application should be transferred to ADVO

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
No Vensak. IP is "We are processing your background check." This is verified over whatsapp from some applicant.
Yes, that is what I have stated but maybe in a reversed way

In Progress is the new NOT STARTED. (the phrase In Progess has replaced Not Started, so the phrase In Progress... is the new NOT STARTED)

If it really goes IN PROGRESS you will see text like - We are processing / reviewing ...

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I got ADR on March 8, 2017 for RCMP replacement need.

I submitted upfront dated March 15, 2016, so does it valid only for 6 months?

Anyone have idea where can i get fasted ? I am in canada.

Now when I try to upload RCMP they ask for document number and dates when i did and expired dates? what should i fill in this?

Thank you for your help.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Seniors,

As I stated before that CIC rejected my application as incomplete. I have Confirmation of Nomination letter and it is still valid till 29th April, 2017.

As my previous application is rejected, I recreated my EE profile with score 466. Can I link "OINP Confirmation to my new EE profile"?. If so then how long will it take to update my score.

Please help

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
viveks said:
Not sure Iman. I feel there is some confusion.

Earlier we knew for sure that NN was the default state. This usually was followed by NS. I interpret this as follows:

- Not needed is the status till the preceding steps are incomplete.
- Once the preceding steps are complete, the systems says - hey now I need BGC and it changes the flag from NN to NS. Why? Because now it is NEEDED but it hasnt started.

This alone now needs to viewed from the current status:

Which one do you think comes first? (The chicken or the egg ;) Look the below statements in isolation. What is logically the first one?

- Your Application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
- Not Applicable

Unless we have some cases to validate our assumption, we should not disturb the spreadsheet.

BTW, who are the editors of the sheet as on date? We need to number the records and split it up and ensure we have upto date info on this.
I Think IRCC is being descriptive and clearer in their updates. Hence we probably shouldn't compare previous wording to new wording, and wait for few cases to move on so we understand better. In all cases, as long as it says application is in progress and we are within 6 months, I won't worry abt the wording.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandycool said:
Hello Seniors,

As I stated before that CIC rejected my application as incomplete. I have Confirmation of Nomination letter and it is still valid till 29th April, 2017.

As my previous application is rejected, I recreated my EE profile with score 466. Can I link "OINP Confirmation to my new EE profile"?. If so then how long will it take to update my score.

Please help
Yes you can. You need to contact your province, explain whole incident and ask kindly to forward your nomination to your new EE account.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
ritchie_v said:
Its not normal... Definitely not...

Normally, when u pass medicals, ur BG status changes from NN to NS...

NA is like NN... ANd yesterday, couple of my friends got medicals passed and their status also changed as expected.

I was worried cause felt like something is wrong in my app and thats why posted here...

But you are so relaxed and are sure that this is normal - that calms me down... May be you know more than me.

Thanks.
Being worried is not the solution either , Can't do anything anyways

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
I am literally s!@#$g my pants now.

Can someone read the last part and let me know what do you think is the inference? Request fellow members to post their entire status as below please. I am growing nervous now. BGC never went in progress :( :(

Requesting all of your collective wisdom please as I am really baffled!!

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
today I mailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask about my visa office and I received the following reply

Dear Hsinxh,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Regards,

Gisele

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

Whats does that mean, my AOR is 15th Dec? someone on whatsapp said that my R10 is not complete yet. How can that be possible, its almost 3 months since AOR?

Please suggest guys what should I do? should I order GCMS notes?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
viveks said:
I am literally s! @ #$g my pants now.

Can someone read the last part and let me know what do you think is the inference? Request fellow members to post their entire status as below please. I am growing nervous now. BGC never went in progress :( :(

Don't worry this seems generic wording in help tab. I have the same status as yours, apart from bg checks.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
viveks said:
I am literally s! @ #$g my pants now.

I see nothing wrong here!!! It seems like a lot of people take what's written in the HELP section as some kind os status on their application. IT IS NOT!!!!

You meds are passed... you BC is NN... that's it... what exactly are you worried about?

Biggeee

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec. 1, 2016
Med's Request
passed Jan. 22 2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
March 2
VISA ISSUED...
March 6
LANDED..........
March 10
Just checked my CIC. Just found my profile updated:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview Not applicable.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Passport tracker is not active yet.
I thank you all for your support.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Guys..

After rejection for my application I recreated new express entry profile. My new EE profile application status shows "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.". Should I consider this as "Open". Is my application status is "Open". Is it going to change to Open or will it be like this?

Please help

ramify2016

Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

New entrant here. We received a request for IMM5562 today. Now, we gave all the information during the EE profile submission itself, why the duplicate info requested in 5562? Does it mean that the way I entered the data in the first place is wrong? I am an Indian citizen currently in US on a visa.

My details
EE Profile: FSW-O
AOR: 11/DEC/16
Medicals passed 3/MAR/16

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Sandycool said:
Guys..

After rejection for my application I recreated new express entry profile. My new EE profile application status shows "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.". Should I consider this as "Open". Is my application status is "Open". Is it going to change to Open or will it be like this?

Please help
Hmmm... they've changed ALL the messages it seems. You best bet is to ask on the Express Entry in a Nutshell thread I think... Or the OINP thread as lots of people are recreating their APPS in the hopes for a PT NOI.

Look fro threads where people are creating their EE profile now. ;)