Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhimaan said:
my bg has been in progress since 27th jan and i got additional doc requests on 2nd feb and 9th feb which were submitted by 22nd february.one was a rcmp criminal record check and other was a clear copy of marriage certificate as the older one was barely legible as mentioned in the request letter.during all this time,by bg has remained in the in progress state and has remained the same till now.any thoughts ..?
Hang in there, good news around the corner.

what are your timelines and VO?

abhimaan

Jun 7, 2016
akmoolah said:
Hang in there, good news around the corner.

what are your timelines and VO?
i am a cec applicant with december 6 aor and medicals passed and bgip on the 27th january.i am not sure about my visa office exactly as i am applying from india but since i am applying under Canadian experience class i have heard cec applications are processed at ottawa.do you have any idea what my visa office can be..?
regards

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most probably Ottawa, If not nova scotia

But you can write and email to CPC-CTD-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and ask them about your visa office

abhimaan

Jun 7, 2016
thanks for your help and it would be great if you could give an idea on how long it can take for the ppr mail..it has been almost 14 days since the submission of additional documents.i apologize for pounding u with so many queries but all this is making me anxious with most of the cec applicants from dec getting ppr nd m still waiting..
thank you

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Friends and Colleagues,

I wanted to know when does (and how long does it take) does the status on the review of submitted documents change from blank to Not Needed at this time?. Mine is still blank even after 3 days of submission of my e-APR.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhimaan said:
thanks for your help and it would be great if you could give an idea on how long it can take for the ppr mail..it has been almost 14 days since the submission of additional documents.i apologize for pounding u with so many queries but all this is making me anxious with most of the cec applicants from dec getting ppr nd m still waiting..
thank you
CEC and FSW are usually prioritize , it shouldnt be long from now. March looks promising. Connect with fellow CEC around your same date and see if they have update . hope that helps

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi Friends and Colleagues,

I wanted to know when does (and how long does it take) does the status on the review of submitted documents change from blank to Not Needed at this time?. Mine is still blank even after 3 days of submission of my e-APR.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Wait for a week or two. This will change around the same time medical is passed.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
akmoolah said:
Wait for a week or two. This will change around the same time medical is passed.
If the Status on the Review of Submitted Documents changes to Not Needed at This Time does it imply that they have got all the required documents?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
If the Status on the Review of Submitted Documents changes to Not Needed at This Time does it imply that they have got all the required documents?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
yes this is the initial Check to see if you provided all the documents.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
akmoolah said:
yes this is the initial Check to see if you provided all the documents.
Ok that will be a good indication that the first hurdle is crossed.

iyingc

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

I really need help from you.
I submitted my application on December 14, 2016 and received AOR on the same day.
They requested several additional documents from January to February.
In the beginning of January, they requested for the copy of my CELPIP exam.
In the end of January, they requested for my wife's schedule A and Schedule 4 (since I am applying through Ontario PNP)- Got nominated back in November 2016.
In the beginning of February, they requested for my schedule A.
Today, I went on mycic to check my status and this is what is shown

Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Request of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medicals passed on January 14, 2017 and my background check was not needed at this time until few days ago.
Have anyone had this type of experience? I am really worried about my application as I have not seen anyone with this type of update.
If anyone know about this, please reply.
Thank you very much for your time and attention.
Have a great day!

newbie28

Oct 15, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
Nomination.....
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2017
viveks said:
Just checked the Nov spreadsheet. I find it odd that we have only 7 FSW O applicants from NDVO.

Most recent PPR was on 3 March 2017. AoR date was 6th of November. So roughly 4 months (a little less than that) for this particular case.

If this trend continues, we should see PPR for users over the next 2 weeks.
  • Canada2425 (AOR 17 Nov)
  • DSWalia (AOR 22 Nov)
  • AK_canada (AOR 29 Nov)

Post this, it should be December FSW O folks (NDVO only).....

FYI, we have 11 odd folks who are FSW O and are in December spreadsheet.

• JW8
  • joy.daniel.patala
  • newbie28
  • Ashwani Singh
  • hitesh0414
  • hsinxh
  • Priyanka S
  • aniket2789
  • Rickyindia
  • vrlkacha
  • viveks

What say folks? Ready for some BGIP and PPRs? :)
Yes, totally.
But it has been 3 months for me now and the background check is not needed at this time for over 2 months now.

No movement at all. Also, now the entire process of understanding the progress of our application has changed. Wondering how to estimate how close we are to PPR now.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyingc said:
Hello Guys,

I submitted my application on December 14, 2016 and received AOR on the same day.
In the end of January, they requested for my wife's schedule A and Schedule 4 (since I am applying through Ontario PNP)- Got nominated back in November 2016.

Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Request of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medicals passed on January 14, 2017 and my background check was not needed at this time until few days ago.
Have anyone had this type of experience? I am really worried about my application as I have not seen anyone with this type of update.
Have a great day!
take a chill pill... you have submitted all the new docs they asked for.

good thing is your application is being worked on proactively instead of it gathering dust somewhere :)

the new status cahnges have visible after the system was updated earlier today... nothing to panic.

Encore

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
iyingc said:
Hello Guys,

Have a great day!
And have you gotten PPR? I think I have read that PNP candidates get something like this...sometimes before PPR while other streams might have something like this after PPR

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is just an update from today.
This wording
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

means Not started