+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry draw on march 8

Joejo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
I got an email from cic that I am invited to apply under EE, crs 442. I am still confused, is it from cic itself? Still cannot believe it..

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
Joejo said:
I got an email from cic that I am invited to apply under EE, crs 442. I am still confused, is it from cic itself? Still cannot believe it..
Please can you confirm this, as if you have, its dropped below 450 mark!!!

Cheers OL

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Joejo said:
Congrats! what does the mail content say?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Are you sure it isn't ONIP?? Anywho congrats dear, best of luck . :)

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you double check the sender's address? I think it's just invitation from Ontario PNP.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joejo said:

what does the letter say?

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Guys, I would not believe this info so easily as no relevant confirmation is indicated on CIC website. That guy could have received an Invitation under French speaking stream or it could be PT interest letter from Ontario. Official website contains no updates in this regard, so lets just stay calm and wait for our time ;)

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
LanaS said:
Guys, I would not believe this info so easy as no relevant confirmation is indicated on CIC website. That guy could have received an Invitation under French speaking stream or it could be PT interest letter from Ontario. Official website contains no updates in this regard, so lets just stay calm and wait for our time ;)
Correct. Nothing published yet:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
nothing has been updated. And invitations are sent after the draw. So the website will be updated first and then the invitations will be sent. No way possible that the draw has already been done. Also draw always comes on Wednesday or Friday. Moreover this year all draws have been on Wednesday after gap of 14 days. So hold your breadth for some more time as the draw is coming tomorrow.

Rohexpentry

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Joejo... can you confirm if you have French language proficiency & whether you received a provincial nomination.

akprasad1

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
All

I too received an email from Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca, with Subject: Express Entry Notifcation / Notification d'Entrée express

Body >
Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family once you arrive in Canada. We determine how much money you need based on 50 percent of the low income cut-off (LICO) totals and these numbers are updated every year.

IRCC will be updating the proof of funds required for Express Entry candidates on February 27, 2016. You should check that you have reported having enough money to meet the increased standard, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. You can do so by updating the amount of money available to support yourself and your family in Canada in the “Personal Details” section in your Express Entry profile. This change is small but there is a possibility that it could affect your eligibility. If you do not report having enough money to meet the required minimum, you will be removed from the Express Entry pool. The minimum funds required can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

I believe this is just a notification, as in my EE profile, I had the older figure for EE updated CAD 14853. This has been updated to 15143. So I went into my profile and updated it as 15143.

Just mentioning it here, as this is first time I am receiving an email from Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

My CRS = 450

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akprasad1 said:
All

I too received an email from Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca, with Subject: Express Entry Notifcation / Notification d'Entrée express

Body >
Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family once you arrive in Canada. We determine how much money you need based on 50 percent of the low income cut-off (LICO) totals and these numbers are updated every year.

IRCC will be updating the proof of funds required for Express Entry candidates on February 27, 2016. You should check that you have reported having enough money to meet the increased standard, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. You can do so by updating the amount of money available to support yourself and your family in Canada in the “Personal Details” section in your Express Entry profile. This change is small but there is a possibility that it could affect your eligibility. If you do not report having enough money to meet the required minimum, you will be removed from the Express Entry pool. The minimum funds required can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

I believe this is just a notification, as in my EE profile, I had the older figure for EE updated CAD 14853. This has been updated to 15143. So I went into my profile and updated it as 15143.

Just mentioning it here, as this is first time I am receiving an email from Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

My CRS = 450
Thanks for sharing the update.