25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Hi All,

Congrats for those who have got an invitation to apply, looks like there has been random selection or some process change my CRS 974 with valid job offer however no invite, lookingforward for an invite today or tomorrow.

Thx,

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
Joejo said:
I got an email from cic that I am invited to apply under EE, crs 442. I am still confused, is it from cic itself? Still cannot believe it..
JoeJo - Did you put the contents on here to confirm? Please do if possible, cheers :)

Joejo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Subject: Express Entry Notifcation / Notification d'Entrée express

Body >
Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family once you arrive in Canada. We determine how much money you need based on 50 percent of the low income cut-off (LICO) totals and these numbers are updated every year.

IRCC will be updating the proof of funds required for Express Entry candidates on February 27, 2016. You should check that you have reported having enough money to meet the increased standard, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. You can do so by updating the amount of money available to support yourself and your family in Canada in the “Personal Details” section in your Express Entry profile. This change is small but there is a possibility that it could affect your eligibility. If you do not report having enough money to meet the required minimum, you will be removed from the Express Entry pool. The minimum funds required can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

This was the message..

Sorry guys I didn't read it coz I was too excited, checked the cic website and no updates yet. I think its a notification to update the POF.

By the way, I already received Ontario PT