+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Draw #177 (March 2021) - Prediction, comments

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Historically IRCC performs draws on Wednesday. Considering the last round happened three weeks ago, there is a possibility we will see a new round today.

I created this thread to discuss this possibility and - hopefully - the results from the upcoming draw.

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
Unfortunately, nothing yet! Let's hope something will happen next week! Hoping for a FSW draw... Fingers crossed!

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Since I already made a 500+ crs score I didn't even do a second course in Canada. My pgwp expires in Feb 2022 and if another fsw draw is not held by then, I'll be royally screwed

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Since I already made a 500+ crs score I didn't even do a second course in Canada. My pgwp expires in Feb 2022 and if another fsw draw is not held by then, I'll be royally screwed
If you have a 500 CRS score, you've got a very good chance of being invited for any of the Express Entry streams, CEC or Skilled worker. Do you have an Express Entry profile, if you do, you should already have been invited already. Most of the draws cut off is below 500.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
If you have a 500 CRS score, you've got a very good chance of being invited for any of the Express Entry streams, CEC or Skilled worker. Do you have an Express Entry profile, if you do, you should already have been invited already. Most of the draws cut off is below 500.
Not really, I qualify only for FSW as I have been in Canada for only a year and have been studying for 8 months. I don't have a job offer, so cannot apply for pnp either.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Not really, I qualify only for FSW as I have been in Canada for only a year and have been studying for 8 months. I don't have a job offer, so cannot apply for pnp either.
If you are a student. Your work experience after graduation is what counts unless you meet other requirements, then you can be eligible for FSW.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=394&top=29

But WOW, 500 points. You must be having a good job and a good pay and some Degree

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
I know, but my only concern is IRCC's reluctance to hold a draw for fsw or an all inclusive one.vaccine rollouts have started but the number of cases too seem to be increasing. Anyways, I have submitted a webform saying that I am already in Canada. It's all based on luck now.

Cherem

Mar 27, 2021
I know, but my only concern is IRCC's reluctance to hold a draw for fsw or an all inclusive one.vaccine rollouts have started but the number of cases too seem to be increasing. Anyways, I have submitted a webform saying that I am already in Canada. It's all based on luck now.
I'm also in the FSW pool with a 527 CRS Score and waiting for a draw. I'm actually curious about the webform you submitted to IRCC to let them know you're already in Canada. I'm in Toronto myself, working (but not a qualified job) and my work permit will expire soon.
Did you hear about someone who submitted a form and got a positive answer from IRCC? Technically they already know we are inland candidates since they ask your address to create a EE profile but at this point I'm willing to try everything possible.

Thanks.

Reactions: rahulpillai

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm also in the FSW pool with a 527 CRS Score and waiting for a draw. I'm actually curious about the webform you submitted to IRCC to let them know you're already in Canada. I'm in Toronto myself, working (but not a qualified job) and my work permit will expire soon.
Did you hear about someone who submitted a form and got a positive answer from IRCC? Technically they already know we are inland candidates since they ask your address to create a EE profile but at this point I'm willing to try everything possible.

Thanks.
Well, I didn't mention that I did get an invitation in december. Since I didn't receive my graduation certificate, I had to attach my program completion letter and official transcript and yet my application was cancelled for being incomplete. The webform I submitted was with regard to this matter.

I saw somewhere that a cancelled application was reopened in a month after a webform was submitted, so I'm just swinging my luck with it.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Last year IRCC did the same thing, they put FSW on hold for about 6 months. I am sure they will resume No Program Specified or FSW draws sooner than last year considering the vaccines will help control the pandemic. I recall reading an article stating that based on Trudeau's projection of every Canadian getting vaccinated by September, the economy is set to improve. You still have time.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Last year IRCC did the same thing, they put FSW on hold for about 6 months. I am sure they will resume No Program Specified or FSW draws sooner than last year considering the vaccines will help control the pandemic. I recall reading an article stating that based on Trudeau's projection of every Canadian getting vaccinated by September, the economy is set to improve. You still have time.
Thanks bro, I hope so.