+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry doc submission query

acc1444

Oct 15, 2017
I have submitted the application and received invitation to upload the documents.

I am bit confused on document check list.

- Can I upload same document to all 3 documents: Offer of Employment, Employment records (plus T4 and paystub) and letter of employment? Letter is shown in second image.
- I have black and white copies of that document(second image). Is it acceptable?

Thanks for taking time.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
you should have an offer letter right? the letter you have is letter of employment. payslips and tax forms go into employment records. black and white is fine if it has all information.

acc1444

Oct 15, 2017
you should have an offer letter right? the letter you have is letter of employment. payslips and tax forms go into employment records. black and white is fine if it has all information.
I have full time contract containing the offer letter.

I am thinking to upload it under employment records as well.

- I have non canadian experience letter. apart from the letter, I only have visiting card. No pay stub nor international tax document as income was non taxable. Would CIC accept it?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
They might ask for payslips later on if they are not convinced that your reference letter is genuine. It depends on your luck and the officer reviewing it.