+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry delay

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Sorry, how can the notes help you? My AOR is Nov 23, 2018, at the phone, the agent told me that everything is complete. Got the same information from the webform rewuest... I don't know what to do.
GCMS is your way to know the current processing stage on your file. It has all the details of what happened from the time you applied to the time when you order them. If your application is stuck somewhere at least you'll have idea what the officer is waiting for (e.g. extensive background or security check, credential checks). Although you can't do much by ordering GCMS notes but it's for your own satisfaction that your file is in process and all the requirements from your side has been fulfilled. Good luck!

saulo_neves

Jun 28, 2019
GCMS is your way to know the current processing stage on your file. It has all the details of what happened from the time you applied to the time when you order them. If your application is stuck somewhere at least you'll have idea what the officer is waiting for (e.g. extensive background or security check, credential checks). Although you can't do much by ordering GCMS notes but it's for your own satisfaction that your file is in process and all the requirements from your side has been fulfilled. Good luck!
Okay. I just received a fairness letter, asking for further explanations in a few details of my work experience. Guess I'm getting closer to the end.

bhawan92

Jan 7, 2019
Greetings from Amardeep,

I submitted my EE application under CEC category on April 3, 2018. After 3 weeks my medicals, biometrics, and police clearance passed. Till that time my file is under review and BG check is in progress. Last time I called CIC couple of weeks ago, they said your medicals has been extended and Criminal background check has passed but Security BG check still under process and they are still reviewing. As my work permit is going to expire on July 19, 2019.
Please advice.
Thanks
Hi I am also in the same boat applied April10,2019 no security has started yet its been 15 months still waiting.Applied in BC

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hi

I applied my file on January 10,2019.
File still stuck on review eligibility.
Applied gcms on august 11 that shows MI3 officer review required. But file was not touched after march 16.
Again applied for gcms on July 11 but now they did not send my notes even after 50 days this time. I have even replied to Atip email still no response. Generated the CSE but no response.
Online and customer service still say file is under review eligibility.
Only 2 months of work permit left.

Any advice
Thanks

VJ982

Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys I am in the same boat. I applied for Inland FSW on Jan 4th, 2019 and every time I call the CIC call center, they say that they are having issues with eligibility. I am trying to go over my application again and again and don’t seem to understand what went wrong. Mine and my wife’s work permit expire in like 1 month which might jeopardize our jobs and income ☹.

I am currently qualified with 1-year Canadian work experience. I feel like I should have waited and just applied under CEC since most of my friends who applied under CEC got their PRs in like 4 months.

I recently submitted my current 1-year Canadian experience hoping the guy might look at it and pass my eligibility, keeping my fingers crossed.

I am contemplating if I should order the notes, do you think it will help?

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys I am in the same boat. I applied for Inland FSW on Jan 4th, 2019 and every time I call the CIC call center, they say that they are having issues with eligibility. I am trying to go over my application again and again and don’t seem to understand what went wrong. Mine and my wife’s work permit expire in like 1 month which might jeopardize our jobs and income ☹.

I am currently qualified with 1-year Canadian work experience. I feel like I should have waited and just applied under CEC since most of my friends who applied under CEC got their PRs in like 4 months.

I recently submitted my current 1-year Canadian experience hoping the guy might look at it and pass my eligibility, keeping my fingers crossed.

I am contemplating if I should order the notes, do you think it will help?
definitely u should apply for gcms notes. Only thing we can do to know what is going on with file .

VJ982

Sep 26, 2019
Folks, Is there any one else who applied for FSW Inland and have been waiting since Jan 2019?

Feb 23, 2020
Hi All, thank you all for sharing your experiences so everyone can have an idea about it.

I applied for FSW outland. I received my AOR in the 2nd of September 2019. Medicals passed and biometrics submitted within weeks. Since then I have no updates in my account, and still got 8 days to reach the 6 months deadline. I ordered my GCMS notes in January 2020, received them last week. From the GCMS notes I have few concerns I wish someone can help me with:

1. In the second page of the notes, the following is written:

Eligibility: Recommend interview
Security not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Does that mean for 100% that I will be invited to a interview ? I still have no update...

2. In the notes by the end of the file, there is a mistake. I declared in my application that I was refused a tourist visa to Malta back in 2012 when I was still a student in my country. In the notes it is written that I was refused a student visa to the US.

Does that affect my application ? and should I do something to tell them that It is not what I declared and that I never applied for a US visa ?

3. Also I would like to mention that almost all the notes of two agents are positive. Just in the remarks of the second agent about police certificates, he confirmed that both my wife and I, submitted PCCs from our country of origin and the country of residence, but he wrote Review Required for me, and Pass for my wife.

Please does anyone has any insight about this and how should I interpret it ? Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Annie0320

Dec 5, 2020
The myCIC account will not show any significant update(except for few ghost updates) till your passport is stamped or you receive the CoPR.

You can speak with the IRCC call center agent. You need to have patience(that's the most important thing) because you may have to call multiple times. You need to have your Application#, UCI#(they may ask for additional verification) handy.

Client Support Centre agents - Monday toFriday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.(EST) except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

If you are calling from Outside of Canada youcan use Google Hangout/Skype. Check the tipon how to call from outside Canada:https://www.immigroup.com/news/how-call-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-outside-canada

If you are living in Canada you can order GCMS notes from: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/(this service is free) or use getgcms.com to order your notes if you are outside of Canada(this requires some payment).

During your call you should ask the following questions:

- Status of your Eligibility - Passed or Met or Review Required ?
- Status of your Criminality - Passed or ongoing ?
- Status of your background or security check - Passed or Not Started or Ongoing ?

Answer to these will help you determine what’s going on with your application.
If status of eligibility is review required while security and criminality hasn't started yet and applicant is waiting for approx. 2 years.....what could be the scenario ? Is it negative ?