Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Is there anyone got a provincial nomination to canada from Canada Visa consultancy ?
There are some who do paid services not consultants and charge less

Harsha23

May 23, 2019
Srilanka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/07/2019
AOR Received.
7/8/2019
Med's Request
24/72019
Med's Done....
28/08/2019
Passport Req..
31/01/2020
Hi Sri Lankans :) :) :)

I thought it would be nice to share our experiences and provide our valuable thoughts and suggestion among the Sri Lankans.
Although, there are many threads which provides lots of insights, it will be of greater use since we are from the same country.

Plz join and make this thread active..
Hi,

I recently got copr. I m still srilanka. Want to migrate Canada on May. Did u do tax declaration. Did you pay 20%tax???

Darshana Dias

Jun 24, 2021
Hi Heshan .Pearson edexcel in the Uk.btech level
7 extended diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Thanks for replying. Kindly let me know if you know the Evaluation from wes
Hi,
were you able to get WES results on this?
My wife also doing Pearson BTEC Level 07 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership six month course (60 credits) in ESOFT Sri Lanka.Prior to this
she completed BCS International Higher Education Qualification - Diploma Level (UK NQF level 5-academic equivalent of year-2 of an Honours Degree in England )
any idea what would be the WES results on this?

Oct 4, 2021
Hi need an advice from you all on the ECA,
Im planning to get my degree from local uni & CIMA assessed and want to know the process of sending the transcripts to WES. Is there anyone who knows how local universities and CIMA send it ? do we have also have to pay to these institutes in addition to the payment make to WES and could we request these institutes to send these via email?
also I'm getting this done through an agent and he says he has already made the profiles for me and my S/o but cannot share the profile information as its done through their "agent profiles" could this be accurate? because according to WES each person has to have an individual account to get their ECA done.

appreciate if anyone could be of any help. Thank you in advance! :)

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi need an advice from you all on the ECA,
Im planning to get my degree from local uni & CIMA assessed and want to know the process of sending the transcripts to WES. Is there anyone who knows how local universities and CIMA send it ? do we have also have to pay to these institutes in addition to the payment make to WES and could we request these institutes to send these via email?
also I'm getting this done through an agent and he says he has already made the profiles for me and my S/o but cannot share the profile information as its done through their "agent profiles" could this be accurate? because according to WES each person has to have an individual account to get their ECA done.

appreciate if anyone could be of any help. Thank you in advance! :)
CIMA will send it directly from the institute, when you subscribe to WES, in your profile there is a proforma which you send to CIMA. I believe its the same for the local uni as well. WES does not accept documents submitted by the candidate up for assessment, it has to always go through the institute, unless there is a special provision to do so. Post covid measures for electronic submission were opened up - https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/send-electronic-academic-records/

PROFORMA: https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Also, always do your own research. Its not hard to apply to come to Canada on your own. It is shady as hell that the agent is not giving you access to your OWN profile. As of now, immigration is halted for Canada through FSWP. it is expected draws will be held in the latter half of the year. CRS scores in the short term will be around 500 for the 2020 and early 2023. Ask the agent what stream and prospects you are applying through.

Use this tool to see if you are actually eligible, as the agent may give you false hope to charge you for assessment.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Also use this site to keep up to date on immigration https://www.cicnews.com/

Student stream options are available; spouse gets an open work permit, plus you can work part time. Do a cost analysis though. Rent is VERY VERY expensive here.

Reactions: Seahorse_99625
Oct 4, 2021
CIMA will send it directly from the institute, when you subscribe to WES, in your profile there is a proforma which you send to CIMA. I believe its the same for the local uni as well. WES does not accept documents submitted by the candidate up for assessment, it has to always go through the institute, unless there is a special provision to do so. Post covid measures for electronic submission were opened up - https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/send-electronic-academic-records/

PROFORMA: https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Also, always do your own research. Its not hard to apply to come to Canada on your own. It is shady as hell that the agent is not giving you access to your OWN profile. As of now, immigration is halted for Canada through FSWP. it is expected draws will be held in the latter half of the year. CRS scores in the short term will be around 500 for the 2020 and early 2023. Ask the agent what stream and prospects you are applying through.

Use this tool to see if you are actually eligible, as the agent may give you false hope to charge you for assessment.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Also use this site to keep up to date on immigration https://www.cicnews.com/

Student stream options are available; spouse gets an open work permit, plus you can work part time. Do a cost analysis though. Rent is VERY VERY expensive here.
Thank you so much for this detailed reply!
have done a research myself and thats why i also thought why he wouldnt give me access but wasnt too sure if WES has any other options for thirdparties accounts for agents and all. Will definitely look into those sites
Thanks alot again! :)

Rifan123

Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
were you able to get WES results on this?
My wife also doing Pearson BTEC Level 07 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership six month course (60 credits) in ESOFT Sri Lanka.Prior to this
she completed BCS International Higher Education Qualification - Diploma Level (UK NQF level 5-academic equivalent of year-2 of an Honours Degree in England )
any idea what would be the WES results on this?

HI Ihave the same question

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I've paid a 50% advancement and WES skill assessment fee for a visa agent, and recently got to find out he wouldn't be giving his clients, access to any of the profiles that are being made under our names (WES, EXPRESS ENTRY) .

I've decided to do this on my own and wouldn't trust this man with my PR process but I'm having a hard time requesting him to give login details to the account that was made from our payment. What should i do about this? I could also get the skill assessment done from the same reference number but I still would need the access for the final report since i have to submit it to the EE profile right?

Appreciate if anyone could give me a solution to this please! :(

Thank you in advance

lordTAS

Oct 7, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I've paid a 50% advancement and WES skill assessment fee for a visa agent, and recently got to find out he wouldn't be giving his clients, access to any of the profiles that are being made under our names (WES, EXPRESS ENTRY) .

I've decided to do this on my own and wouldn't trust this man with my PR process but I'm having a hard time requesting him to give login details to the account that was made from our payment. What should i do about this? I could also get the skill assessment done from the same reference number but I still would need the access for the final report since i have to submit it to the EE profile right?

Appreciate if anyone could give me a solution to this please! :(

Thank you in advance
You can simply create a new profile and proceed with it - easiest method, no complications from existing account since you have not submitted an application in there yet. It’s a very straightforward process and thousands of youtube videos are there if you still have doubts

Oct 4, 2021
You can simply create a new profile and proceed with it - easiest method, no complications from existing account since you have not submitted an application in there yet. It’s a very straightforward process and thousands of youtube videos are there if you still have doubts
Thank youu for your reply , that's what we are planning of doing but that means we'll have to pay again for the skill assessment since they're refusing to give access nor refund the payment and I feel that is a huge loss for us given the exchange rate fluctuations as well.

Oct 4, 2021
why would you pay for that? Looks like you have paid for something that is free. The only time you have to pay is when you get an ITA, after you get selected from the pool.

Use this tool:https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
I'm actually speaking about the skill assessment which is done through WES . we've already paid the agent to do it on our behalf and they arent giving access to it.

So if we are to do it again, on our own that means we'll have to pay again to WES to get the skill assessment done.

lordTAS

Oct 7, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
WES is the education credential assessment, not skill, right?
If you can get the WES reference number from them, that’s all you need.