May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi,
My spous’s sister currently citizen of Canada. Thus can I get points for SINP under in-low category ? I’m the main applicant

sahani

May 23, 2019
Hello. Has anyone applied for BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma? Kindly share the WES evaluation

Thanks for your help.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
If someone gets a degree by transforming qualifications and taking only final few subjects, will that have an impact to WES evaluation?

Thanks

Noverasuzy

May 24, 2019
Hi All,

Could you please advice me with the ECA.I am a 4 year degree holder from a government university of Sri Lanka.Also I have completed Certificate level 1 in Chartered accountancy in 2012 and I got the exemption for CMA, Sri Lanka up to operational level .If I do my ECA with these, can I get the approval to select education category 2 or more.Please Advice.

Also I am not sure about how WES will process the exemption.

Thank You everyone.

Ida1985

Feb 19, 2019
Hi All,

Could you please advice me with the ECA.I am a 4 year degree holder from a government university of Sri Lanka.Also I have completed Certificate level 1 in Chartered accountancy in 2012 and I got the exemption for CMA, Sri Lanka up to operational level .If I do my ECA with these, can I get the approval to select education category 2 or more.Please Advice.

Also I am not sure about how WES will process the exemption.

Thank You everyone.

Ida1985

Feb 19, 2019
Go ahead with eca. My wife is Cma qualified and got equivalent to degree in eca.. Furthermore if u have 4year degree that would taken as Canadian equalant degree..

uwork

Jan 15, 2019
Hi, I have a question about the work experience letter. Quick background about myself, I have resigned from my current workplace, waiting to start at a new company next month.

Can I request the work experience letter from my old company dated today (even though I am still not in the EE pool, and not received an ITA). Is that ok?

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I have a question about the work experience letter. Quick background about myself, I have resigned from my current workplace, waiting to start at a new company next month.

Can I request the work experience letter from my old company dated today (even though I am still not in the EE pool, and not received an ITA). Is that ok?
usually they give the letter dated for the date they write the work exp. it should be fine