+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry candidates from Sri Lanka

Oct 4, 2021
WES is the education credential assessment, not skill, right?
If you can get the WES reference number from them, that’s all you need.
Yess my bad. ECA I have the WES reference number but wouldn't I need access to the WES account as well to get the documents?

Correct me if I'm wrong but we'll have to submit the ECA report to EE profile right? will it be enough to only have the reference number because the agent isnt giving us access to the login details of the WES profile created which means the documents and final report will be with them yes?

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys, has anyone shown their EPF and ETF balances for you proof of funds amount? Can anyone tell me the process to do this? What documents are required and how to obtain them?
I tried to show the funds without the EPF/ETF balances but with the Rupee depreciating its hard to keep updating the amount.
Thanks in advance!

lordTAS

Oct 7, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yess my bad. ECA I have the WES reference number but wouldn't I need access to the WES account as well to get the documents?

Correct me if I'm wrong but we'll have to submit the ECA report to EE profile right? will it be enough to only have the reference number because the agent isnt giving us access to the login details of the WES profile created which means the documents and final report will be with them yes?
only the reference number is requested by ircc to verify. You can proceed with a new application.

• Love
Reactions: Seahorse_99625