arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Please help people.

Application details:
Submitted and AOR - Aug 25 2018
MEP
IP1 since Aug 25

I ordered multiple GCMS notes and none arrived except ATIP notes. The notes say, Eligibility not met as my job experience letter has not listed the duties and responsibilities. Now that I have got from my previous employer the way IRCC wants, can I upload the same through CSE? My main concern is how long will it take to reflect? If the notes say not met rejected does it mean the application itself is an outright rejection? But my online account says eligibility in review. Please guide..

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Please help people.

Application details:
MEP
IP1 since Aug 25

I ordered multiple GCMS notes and none arrived except ATIP notes. The notes say, Eligibility not met as my job experience letter has not listed the duties and responsibilities. Now that I have got from my previous employer the way IRCC wants, can I upload the same through CSE? My main concern is how long will it take to reflect? If the notes say not met rejected does it mean the application itself is an outright rejection? But my online account says eligibility in review. Please guide..
Raise a CSE and upload the revised documents and also add a LoE. Since you have the notes, you will know the VO. Email the VO and mention that you have uploaded the revised exp letter to support the points claimed. They should ideally reply sooner than later. Other than that, there is not much you can do at this point. I read about a couple of cases where applicants did the same and they eventually got a PPR.

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Raise a CSE and upload the revised documents and also add a LoE. Since you have the notes, you will know the VO. Email the VO and mention that you have uploaded the revised exp letter to support the points claimed. They should ideally reply sooner than later. Other than that, there is not much you can do at this point. I read about a couple of cases where applicants did the same and they eventually got a PPR.
Thank you for replying. I did those. Raised a CSE + Sent an email to CPC Ottawa with the revised job duties document. I called the toll free number and the agent wasnt able to give more info on the application status. She just mentioned, you need to wait till you get a result. I dont even know what to anymore

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thank you for replying. I did those. Raised a CSE + Sent an email to CPC Ottawa with the revised job duties document. I called the toll free number and the agent wasnt able to give more info on the application status. She just mentioned, you need to wait till you get a result. I dont even know what to anymore
I guess apart from raising CSE we can not do much at this stage. I just hope they accept our CSE's and do not reject our application outright.
What is your AOR?

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Please help people.

Application details:
MEP
IP1 since Aug 25

Hi, you didn't mention the duties on the reference letter? or were they mentioned in a different way. What was your NOC?

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi, you didn't mention the duties on the reference letter? or were they mentioned in a different way. What was your NOC?
My experience letter only mentioned the duration of work and position. It did not list my duties explicitly. Hence I had to get one from my company and I've uploaded the same

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
My experience letter only mentioned the duration of work and position. It did not list my duties explicitly. Hence I had to get one from my company and I've uploaded the same
I wonder why didn't release any info through GCMS and yet released it through ATIP

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I wonder why didn't release any info through GCMS and yet released it through ATIP
I'm not sure what you or OP mean by this. GCMS is the internal system IRCC use to process application. GCMS notes are released as a part of Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) law. So basically they are used interchangeably here on the forum. Not sure what distinction you are making here.

Reactions: jessy87

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I'm not sure what you or OP mean by this. GCMS is the internal system IRCC use to process application. GCMS notes are released as a part of Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) law. So basically they are used interchangeably here on the forum. Not sure what distinction you are making here.
OP Said she couldn't get GCMS notes but got ATIP....I am confused as well...not sure about the difference at all...

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I was under the impression that ATIP was government issued and GCMS meant something done by a third party or a representative.. apparently not. About my issue here, I have followed up through CSE and through email to Ottawa office my job duties and responsibilities document. Ordered ATIP notes again as my 6th month mark ends in 16 days.

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I am in the exact same situation as you. Got duties from my employer after seeing the GCMS notes and submitted them via CSE. Lets hope that this will work out for us.

Reactions: arthi saba