+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry application

MAJ81

Jun 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I've tried to fill all the express Entry eligibility forms and the result that I'm not eligible.
While I've Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering and WES ECA , IELTS 6 but my age is 41.
I don't have any relative or Friend in Canada.
U don't have Job offer , I tried hundreds times to send my Resume to companies in all over Canada but still didn't get any job offer.
Please explain to me how to be eligible for Express Entry.
Or is there any other programs that don't require a job offer.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I've tried to fill all the express Entry eligibility forms and the result that I'm not eligible.
While I've Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering and WES ECA , IELTS 6 but my age is 41.
I don't have any relative or Friend in Canada.
U don't have Job offer , I tried hundreds times to send my Resume to companies in all over Canada but still didn't get any job offer.
Please explain to me how to be eligible for Express Entry.
Or is there any other programs that don't require a job offer.
Thanks
Due to age and IELTS score, don’t believe you are eligible with at least 67 points.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Few programs available if you don’t have job offer. And you would need LMIA to add points. Also you are in a licensed profession. Look at SINP OID if elgible. Check,points and whether your NOC has ever been selected. You would need to be licensed too.