Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Greetings.

Dears ,

I have been rejected at the final stage even after RPRF payment . Reason for refusal they mentioned is ' main duties mentioned in the NOC ' have not been performed.
Did anyone face such rejection? I have a good ielts score and I wish to re apply. What do you suggest find better NOC , or to request a different experience certificate from employer? If I change NOC and re apply will it have any negative impact?

Obliged in advance for your kind acknowledgment.

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Greetings.

Dears ,

I have been rejected at the final stage even after RPRF payment . Reason for refusal they mentioned is ' main duties mentioned in the NOC ' have not been performed.
Did anyone face such rejection? I have a good ielts score and I wish to re apply. What do you suggest find better NOC , or to request a different experience certificate from employer? If I change NOC and re apply will it have any negative impact?

Hi,

I got rejected for same reason, what are you planing to do now ?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Greetings.

Dears ,

Omg...I'm so sorry to hear that... How can this happen? Is ur job duties didn't match with NOC duties??

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Hi,

I got rejected for same reason, what are you planing to do now ?
Well I consulted, one of the lawyers, he suggested things can work by RE applying . Where in we shall submit an affidavit / explanation like how we chose the wrong NOC etc and with same designation mentioned previously, some more duties will be included in new employement letter to match a specific NOC . The mistake which I committed was I didn't give much importance to Lead statement , rather job responsibilities and possible designations .

As of now , me and my spouse decided to re apply with my spouse as primary applicant as my spouse's job and rest of the things are much clear . , awaiting ielts results.

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Omg...I'm so sorry to hear that... How can this happen? Is ur job duties didn't match with NOC duties??
Well Business Analyst is my job designation but not at all in software or IT field . It's more like e-commerce / trading . I come from Computer Science background with Masters in the same and little did I knew that lead statement matters a lot too . I selected 2171 where in the duties / deisgnation was matching.. but it proved wrong as the fields mentioned in lead statement is different..