+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry application refused...can I apply again ?

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum and it starts with a bad note!. I have a CRS score of 481 and had got an ITA. I submitted my application and it got rejected. the reason mentioned was the duration of stay in my PCC for my address did not match the duration mentioned in the application.

I am totally clueless, what to do.

Looking for some guidance.

Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikrant1603 said:
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum and it starts with a bad note!. I have a CRS score of 481 and had got an ITA. I submitted my application and it got rejected. the reason mentioned was the duration of stay in my PCC for my address did not match the duration mentioned in the application.

Thanks
Which PCC is this?

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
Hi,

Thanks
My application got refused too at the last minute due to a PCC issue. I was supposed to provide one for my stay in India back in 2006-2008 too, which slipped my mind.....I am devastated. What measures did you take once you got the refusal email? Did you reapply and wait for an ITA? Or anything else that you did?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

After wait of 3 months my PR application under express entry has been refused ..... I wanted to know if I can apply again after refusal .. any similar case ?

Thanks
Wondering if OP will ever reply on this thread?

For others with refusal questions, you are better off posting on the Reasons for Rejection thread. There are many seniors who follow the postings there and you can get higher quality replies.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection.306713/

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
My application got refused too at the last minute due to a PCC issue. I was supposed to provide one for my stay in India back in 2006-2008 too, which slipped my mind.....I am devastated. What measures did you take once you got the refusal email? Did you reapply and wait for an ITA? Or anything else that you did?
It sounds like it was rejected as incomplete, not refused. I know they sound similar, but they are distinct terms to IRCC. If the application was returned as incomplete, it was never put into processing - in effect, you have never applied (and can answer "no" to the question, "Have you ever been refused...").

In any case, you can submit a new profile and re-apply when you get the iTA. Apply for your India PCC right away...

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
It sounds like it was rejected as incomplete, not refused. I know they sound similar, but they are distinct terms to IRCC. If the application was returned as incomplete, it was never put into processing - in effect, you have never applied (and can answer "no" to the question, "Have you ever been refused...").

In any case, you can submit a new profile and re-apply when you get the iTA. Apply for your India PCC right away...
Thanks. i have re-applied. Awaiting an ITA and thats when it seems to be taking ages for them to conduct a draw! I'm losing hopes...I intend to apply for my Indian PCC soon. It shouldnt take much time either.

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018

SKhisadiya

Jun 6, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
I also got the refusal for the same reason last month and I reapplied within 2 weeks with new pcc. Can you please share your experience with us? It may be helpful to many other candidates like you and me.
when did you reapply and holing did the 2nd application took? Did you get your PR?

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
If the application was returned as incomplete, it was never put into processing - in effect, you have never applied
referring to this specific part:
1. can i enter a new profile without referring to the previous UCI or EE application number? is that not fraudulent as they see it?
2. can i change details related to my work experience (hours, designation, etc.) or NOC code? will that be a problem

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi all,
I got my application cancelled today because one of my police certificates was not translated to English. Although CIC exempted the PC translation as I remeber.
Painfull to go through the whole process again...

Sunny_San

Mar 10, 2018
Hi i also got a refusal letter sept. 23 2015 the CO says that my job offer doesnt constitute a permanent job offer actually as far as i know we are four in our company to receive that letter while we have two co-workers have been approved usung the same exact format of the said job offer. Any same situations here?

Can someone reply to this thread??? and share some personal experience. Currently, my PR application got refused coz for the same reason.
Can I resubmit my application as my employer is ready to provide the offer letter indicating the future employment, Krespondsponsd.. thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone reply to this thread??? and share some personal experience. Currently, my PR application got refused coz for the same reason.
Can I resubmit my application as my employer is ready to provide the offer letter indicating the future employment, Krespondsponsd.. thanks
The word "permanent" is not a requirement anymore for valid job offers.

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
My Express Entry application is refused because there was a typo error in "Statuary Declaration" given by my manager (for work experience). Instead of 2012 it was mentioned as 2018 (future date) and which meant that I had zero work experience.

Please recommend if I should re-apply or create a case with CIC by proving the correct document.

Ghost911

Nov 16, 2018
Same boat
Hi all after waiting for 8 months I just got a refusal letter for my express entry. I had been invited to apply under Federal skills trade. Now the main reason for refusal is that 'I did not meet the requirements'. They used an online certificate that I had obtain after completing a short course. They said the document doesn't meet the requirements. Any ideas of what i should do?? Can I apply again under express entry?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Same boat
Hi all after waiting for 8 months I just got a refusal letter for my express entry. I had been invited to apply under Federal skills trade. Now the main reason for refusal is that 'I did not meet the requirements'. They used an online certificate that I had obtain after completing a short course. They said the document doesn't meet the requirements. Any ideas of what i should do?? Can I apply again under express entry?
Did you order GCMS notes ever during your 8 months wait?