+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry application cancelled

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Right now. In the next 20 minutes. Don't wait to be rejected!
Thanks for the quick reply. Really appericiate it especially when I am fearing that all effort can go down the drain. Could you please explain the process for raising a CSE in detail.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. Really appericiate it especially when I am fearing that all effort can go down the drain. Could you please explain the process for raising a CSE in detail.
Search the forum, there are tons of posts on this subject. If you have specific questions, come back and ask.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Search the forum, there are tons of posts on this subject. If you have specific questions, come back and ask.
Sure..by CSE you mean web form right? Also, I am residing in india and submitted my application from here.. in this case my answers to the following questions will be:

Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? answer will be YES?

Choose the visa office processing your application? answer will be Delhi?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes, that's the form. I think you need to choose "Inside Canada", since applications are first sent to CIC before they go to the visa office. However, I'm not sure about this, I applied from the US.

Try creating a separate thread on the forum with this question. There are lots of people from India who've filed CSEs, someone is bound to answer. Good luck!

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hello, you can send request through web form to reconsider by sending all the proofs you have for education including assessment certificate. You can write down the explanation letter as well. Yes the link, you pasted above is right one.
You will not get refund for processing fee if it has been processed but you'll get refund for rprf in your same account you paid from. Simultaneously, apply again correcting the previous mistake.