+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION CANCELLED !! (Attention)

harishkulkarnicanada

Jan 26, 2021
Hello all , my express entry application got cancelled because of below reason,

Documents submitted in Degrees and Diplomas:
1. Wes Evaluation report for Graduation
2. Confirmation of Graduation letter :" it states that I have completed my course for the duration X years.
3. Marks Memo for all the years

* There was no ADR , it straightly got cancelled and the application was not completely checked.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete. Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: Canadian Education Credential: o Proof of your completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree) was not provided with your application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile. The letter of explanation and the transcripts you have provided with your application have been reviewed, however, the documents provided do not overcome the requirement of providing a completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree). Applications submitted without proof of information provided in your Express Entry profile cannot be considered complete. Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Please let me know what can be done ?
Thank you for your time.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi,

You can wait for the next draw. Wes evaluation is not enough, you must prove your degrees. In the documents you need to upload, it is written EDUCATION (diplomas/ degrees). Wes has its own evaluation requirements so does IRCC.

Last edited:

harishkulkarnicanada

Jan 26, 2021
Hi,

You can wait for the next draw. Wes evaluation is not enough, you must proof your degrees. In the documents you need to upload, it is written EDUCATION (diplomas/ degrees). Wes has its own evaluation requirements so does IRCC.
The proof of degrees is right in the documents, cancellation is brutal after waiting for 4 months, ADR could have been issued.
however what I have paid for the application is to check whole application , not just the part of it .
what if there is another document missing by chance in the remaining application which has not been checked.

Last edited:

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I believe there is too much backlog. If there is one document missing, why would they check the others. I believe ircc doesn't bother to ask ADR because it should be included. You didn't say you put your degrees or diplomas but a letter stating you studied x years.

Anyway you can still send a webform but beware they won't answer before.... One month...

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
You should remove your details and what you uploaded are not degrees nor diplomas.

Reactions: scylla

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
The proof of degrees is right in the documents, cancellation is brutal after waiting for 4 months, ADR could have been issued.
however what I have paid for the application is to check whole application , not just the part of it .
what if there is another document missing by chance in the remaining application which has not been checked.

Below are the images for your understanding.
https://ibb.co/LNFhBSc
https://ibb.co/GHr5hMY
https://ibb.co/89fsGZS
I think you are missing the Canadian degree certificate, i see you have bachelor's degree certificate but Canadian one is missing

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hello all , my express entry application got cancelled because of below reason,

Documents submitted in Degrees and Diplomas:
1. Wes Evaluation report for Graduation
2. Confirmation of Graduation letter :" it states that I have completed my course for the duration X years.
3. Marks Memo for all the years

* There was no ADR , it straightly got cancelled and the application was not completely checked.

Please let me know what can be done ?
Thank you for your time.
[/QUOTE
Hello. It seems you’re claiming points for Canadian education. Create another profile and make sure you attach the Diploma/Certificate from the school here in Canada on your next EE application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The fees are not for the purpose of checking your application. They are for processing your application.

If you want someone to check your application, you would need to hire an immigration consultant or lawyer to assist you.

Set up a new Express Entry profile as soon as you can. Good luck with the next draw.