+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

KSai

May 22, 2015
Hey Guys,
We got our second PPR last Friday (Finally) ..!! :) :)
Below is our timeline -

MyCIC -
ITA - 20 March, 2015 (NOC 2171 - 485 Points - Eligible for both CEC & FSW but got ITA under FSW)
App Submitted - 09 April, 2015
Electronic AOR - 10 April, 2015
Medical Passed - 29 May, 2015
Background Check to In Progress - 29 May, 2015

First PPR - 01 Sept, 2015

I got married on 30 Oct, 2015 before I could complete the Landing procedures. Informed CIC regarding the change in marital status on 06 Nov, 2015 & to add dependent to the PR application.

Informed CIC reg. change in marital status - 06 Nov, 2015
CIC requested additional docs - 10 Nov, 2015
Submitted requested docs - 19 Nov,2015
CIC requested FBI PCC for spouse - 01 Dec, 2015
Submitted the FBI PCC - 30 March, 2016 (This was a long long long wait. Our mistake not to apply for this beforehand)

Second PPR for myself & my spouse - 15 April, 2016

Just a suggestion to everyone who stayed in US. Due to long delay to procure FBI PCC, do apply for it early (even if you dint stay for 6 or more months. We were requested to submit for my spouse & she stayed for 5 months).

Wish you all the very best..!! (y) :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
KSai said:
Just a suggestion to everyone who stayed in US. Due to long delay to procure FBI PCC, do apply for it early (even if you dint stay for 6 or more months. We were requested to submit for my spouse & she stayed for 5 months).
Congrats! Were the 5 months continuous?

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Hi Fellas;

I received my Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) request today, after almost 4 month of my EE application. :)

Does it mean I passed the eligibility part of the application, and unless there would be security reasons, my application is going through?

And if so, how long does it take usually to PPR?

canfuram

Apr 19, 2016
My Timeline:

ITA: Sep 9, 2015
App Submitted and AOR: Nov 6, 2015
RFPF: April 15, 2016 (submitted on Nov 18, 2016)

Currently:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

sjamesrobb

Feb 11, 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Yes, if you are lucky enough otherwise will be stucked like me .
Hi Miltoncsekuet,

Looking at ur timeline (PNP, NOC 2171), looks like ur timeline is way off the estimated processing times.

80% PNP applications finalized in 3.8 months per Express Entry Year-End Report 2015

I am PNP, NOC 2171, AOR Jan 24 candidate. This looks scary based on your wait time.

However, their are some Jan AOR PNP candidates with AOR after mine, who have received PPR. Not sure what is CIC criteria of issuing PPR.

Did you had delay in submitting any doc after AOR?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sjamesrobb said:
Hi Miltoncsekuet,

Looking at ur timeline (PNP, NOC 2171), looks like ur timeline is way off the estimated processing times.

80% PNP applications finalized in 3.8 months per Express Entry Year-End Report 2015

I am PNP, NOC 2171, AOR Jan 24 candidate. This looks scary based on your wait time.

However, their are some Jan AOR PNP candidates with AOR after mine, who have received PPR. Not sure what is CIC criteria of issuing PPR.

Did you had delay in submitting any doc after AOR?
I did not make delay submitting document. Check September thread, there are many people like waiting for PPR

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Yes, if you are lucky enough otherwise will be stucked like me .
Lol.... The 54 days wait is for PR Card...not PPR! PPR/EE processing time as per the IRCC/CIC website is 6 months. All the best!

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one of the best threads providing lot of information. thank you everyone and best of luck.

vivek6686

Mar 23, 2015
hi can some seniors tell me the diff between e-APR and AOR,

i have submitted my documents on April 18 and received only e-APR. when do you think i will receive AOR.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
vivek6686 said:
hi can some seniors tell me the diff between e-APR and AOR,

i have submitted my documents on April 18 and received only e-APR. when do you think i will receive AOR.
Normally you would see two separate lines in your my cic status. For eApr it says some thing like "confirmation of online app transmission" where as it explicitly says AOR for the latter. Upon clicking on each, it shows up a document that can be downloaded and contains a full letter explaining it.

When Express entry started in 2015, initially people could take any where between a week to a month to receive AOR.

Latter this duration was cut down to almost instantaneous and mostly remained the same day in the second half of 2015, even early 2016.

So it depends - but its entirely possible that you receive AOR a bit latter.

vivek6686

Mar 23, 2015
thanks a lot brother.

fkl said:
Normally you would see two separate lines in your my cic status. For eApr it says some thing like "confirmation of online app transmission" where as it explicitly says AOR for the latter. Upon clicking on each, it shows up a document that can be downloaded and contains a full letter explaining it.

When Express entry started in 2015, initially people could take any where between a week to a month to receive AOR.

Latter this duration was cut down to almost instantaneous and mostly remained the same day in the second half of 2015, even early 2016.

So it depends - but its entirely possible that you receive AOR a bit latter.

ron123atw

May 4, 2016
I recently got my P.R and I had frequented these forums a lot of times to get answers some of the common queries everyone has. I was a silent observer for most of the time so felt like sharing the fact that I got the P.R and if I could be of help through my information.

I had applied under the express entry in Oct 2015 and didnt really have any update on it , till a ghost update followed by a mail asking me to submit my passport. I did the same and got my C.O.P.R in April 2016. I didn't hire any consultant and used CIC website and these forums to help me with the process.

Thanks for the help and happy to share anything that could be of help to anyone.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ron123atw said:
I recently got my P.R and I had frequented these forums a lot of times to get answers some of the common queries everyone has. I was a silent observer for most of the time so felt like sharing the fact that I got the P.R and if I could be of help through my information.

I had applied under the express entry in Oct 2015 and didnt really have any update on it , till a ghost update followed by a mail asking me to submit my passport. I did the same and got my C.O.P.R in April 2016. I didn't hire any consultant and used CIC website and these forums to help me with the process.

Thanks for the help and happy to share anything that could be of help to anyone.
Congrats on your PR! It is encouraging to hear that you were able to do things on your own (not that I have anything against consultants or agents, it is just my personal choice and opinion :) ).

Thanks for offering to help, I am sure people will utilize your offer.