Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

PPR :) :) :) :) :)- Long wait is over. Got golden E mail after 7 months 9 days..........

Thanks to everyone for their valuable support and guidance. Thanks to Asivad,,,,,,,

Wish you all the very best for everyone who are awaiting for PPRs......

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Happy to inform. Received PPR. :) :)

Thank you for your support. Thank you vishhalv

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Dear All,

Congratulations :) .. do you mind if you share your time line and application type?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
naredont said:
Dear All,

Achievement said:
Dear All,

PPR :) :) :) :) :)- Long wait is over. Got golden E mail after 7 months 9 days..........

Thanks to everyone for their valuable support and guidance. Thanks to Asivad,,,,,,,

Wish you all the very best for everyone who are awaiting for PPRs......

Congrats naredont & Achievement on receiving the long awaited PPR. I can only imagine the relief & happiness felt by both of you.

Time to celebrate :)

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!

ankitamin

Mar 1, 2016
HI everyone,

I send my file file under Express entry on 9th December. medical and everything is done, shows processing only.

is there anyone here who get any updates after that OR any idea how long it takes from now?

thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!
Assuming inside Canada, it should be back in 15 days (2 days for delivery 2-3 upon return and roughly 10 days for COPR issuance and closure) in general. Submit it fast and do not make mistakes like get right photos, (passport if applicable) and address on return envelope. Still 23 days is a close call. Obviously you need to have a contingency plan.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Dear ALL,
I had put $18,269 instead of revised funds$18,617 for 3 members in funds section.And last night, my profile got In-eligible. But, I have already sent my file with all documents to Ontario for OINP. Now what should I do.
Please guide me.

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
Got PR mail just now!!!
Congratulations Amairaa!!

Would you please share whether there was any change in your profile for first 5 months as I am in the same timelines but my profile is still showing Eligibility Review in Progress and not started for other parameters.

Regards,
Sunny

C2016!

Dec 21, 2015
Hello,

My timeline so far.

ITA. Nov 28 2015. Nova Scotia Nomination
EE/AOR. Dec. 3rd 2015
Schedule 4-4a provided. Dec. 9th 2015
Medical passsed. Jan 20th 2016
Back ground check. Not started switch to Not need it at this time. Jan 21st 2016

No update since then. No ghost email. Who revise EE profile? Ottawa? or your visa office assigned base on your country? Ours is Visa office Mexico we are from El Salvador.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I had got the ITA on #22 draw i.e. 4th Dec 2015. And submitted all my documents by 4th Jan 2016. After that i had requested with Sch 4. document and submitted the same on 8th Jan 2016. On 9th Jan 2016 my Medical and Documents are showing "In Review" but since then i didn't got any further update on my application.

As I am married and we are expecting baby soon. So we in my spouse medical we had filled pregnancy deferral form and also didn't conducted any X-Ray. I have few queries regarding the process.
1. Will there be no progress in my application until i provide the complete medical exam report of my wife?
2. How shall i report any changes in my application and provide documents for the same(i.e. Spouse Medical Exam and New Born baby documents)?
3. What are the documents needed for the new born baby?
4. My IELTS exam will expire on 25 Jan 2017 and expecting baby is by end of May or start of June. Will my IELTS score is consider in process if expired? If not shall i start preparing for new exam or i expect my process will be completed in that time period?
5. Where i can ask queries regarding my application process to CIC?

Thanks in advance

sokol8

Dec 3, 2015
Hi navigogana

>>5. Where i can ask queries regarding my application process to CIC?

You can see details of the progress of your application inside your CIC profile. There's no other way to ask queries - you just wait and watch. And reply to CIC if they ask something.

>> 4. My IELTS exam will expire on 25 Jan 2017 and expecting baby is by end of May or start of June. Will my IELTS score is consider in process if expired? If not shall i start preparing for new exam or i expect my process will be completed in that time period?

I guess you shall have a valid IELTS at the time you submit the application. At least that what works with proof of funds.

>> as for the new born baby
you will have to notify CIC about changes in you family (new born baby) at the time you receive PPR or earlier. Cannot provide any details about this though. Maybe someone else here who experienced this can chime in.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sokol8,

Anyone else had gone through the same problem or any expert in immigration would like to answer my questions?

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Hi Everyone,

My time line :

PNP Inland
ITA : 06/01/2016
AOR : 18/01/2016
Medical Passed : 26/01/2016
Schedule 4/4a request : 27/01/2016 , submitted 28/1/2016
Schedule A request : 04/02/2016 , submitted 04/02/2016
RCMP finger prints request : 04/02/2016, submitted 15/02/2016
B/G in progress from 26/1/2016 until now

Is that normal that B/G still in process ? is he supposed to turn to not needed at this time after a couple of weeks ?a little bit worried about it

Marquise2016

Mar 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've recently received ITA and I'm now triyng my best to fill the online application.
Still, I've got some questions and probably you could help me (based on your experience):

1. The most important one is about travelling history: as far as I understand I have to mention the dates/places which I actually visited, not visas, right?

2. Also, in the majority of cases I had connected flights. Thus, for example I actually spent a week in Brussels, but according to customs stamps in my passport I arrived/departured from Vienna (flight was Kiev-Vienna-Brussels and same back). So, my question is which one should I mention: "entry" places or final destinations?
I mean, will those who are going to check my application be aware that such situation can happen or it is not common?

3. I have applied to Quebec program last year, but my docs were returned (not refused, but returned due some credit card issue). Should I put "no" in "have u applied to citizenship & imm Canada?"

4. After I update all fields in the application if I press "continue" will I have a chance to go back & change some info or not?

Also, probably u know about a resource where all these things are explained or call center I could ask (i mean some kind of official "hot line"), cause I found only phone for general enquiries, but they could not answer my questions

Anyway, I'm really hoping for your help

Thanks in advance