+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

eefromusa

Aug 21, 2015
Yes i got an email that i have a new message from CIC & then my CIC had a message/letter that I need to submit my passport copy within 7 days.

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
eefromusa said:
Yes i got an email that i have a new message from CIC & then my CIC had a message/letter that I need to submit my passport copy within 7 days.
I received an email from Mycic and found a request letter for my passport. It asked to upload a scanned copy of my passport.

http404

Aug 31, 2015
Righteous said:
I would disagree with you on this my friend. I had that was listed on here but still they called.
I see, the points are basically to make your proof of employment strong enough to convince the officer that it is all legit. At the end of the day it is a human verified process. We all function differently.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
http404 said:
They only call employers when you do not have proper strong employment related documents int he application. So to provide a strong employment document this is what you need to do -
1. Employment Letter
a. Current employment letter that is less than 2 months old.
b. On company's letter head (color scanned copy).
c. Provides a background of the company in para 1.
d. Provides details of your employment start date, number of hours per week on your contract, your daily duties and responsibilities (make sure these are aligned with the NOC you quote in your application), salary, name and designation of the person you report in the firm.
e. Last paragraph with firm's contact details.

2. Payslips
a. Attach all payslips for this firm.

3. T4

4. Notice of Assessment

5. Original job contract, signed by you and the firm authority providing the contract with date of signing

Once there is strong proof for employment, the chances of the officer to not be convinced are less and no phone call verification will be required. Remember always, think logically by putting yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer and make a checklist of documents you would ask from an applicant to make sure his employment records are not fake. Goodluck.
Are these requirements same for applicants who have never worked in Canada?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forcanada said:
Are these requirements same for applicants who have never worked in Canada?
Of course not.

This is what CIC needs for work experience proof (Canadian & Foreign).

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

A reference or experience letter from the employer

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and e-mail address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company);
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

if the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips, Notices of Assessment (NOA) and Option C printouts issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe, e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years).

if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income, and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Of course not.

This is what CIC needs for work experience proof (Canadian & Foreign).
Thanks Asivad Anac

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
I would disagree with you on this my friend. I had that was listed on here but still they called.
How did the call go?
Did you ask your employer what do they ask?

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys I have also fourth line now.Is that means I got RPRF already?? I had paid all the fees same time in May 25.
1.We received your null on May 25, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2015.
3We started processing your application on June 17, 2015.
4.Medical results have been received.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
abinash1998 said:
Hello guys I have also fourth line now.Is that means I got RPRF already??
1.We received your null on May 25, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2015.
3We started processing your application on June 17, 2015.
4.Medical results have been received.
Not necessarily. You have to look at the date of the correspondence, I noticed it says May 25th, which means that they are updating your ECAS to reflect a Document Request or something else they sent you on that specific date. I image that you received such notification and submitted the required document already?
A RPRF should appear on your MyCIC typically before it gets updated on ECAS. You will also get an email on your inbox from cic letting you know that there's a new message on your CIC.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Not necessarily. You have to look at the date of the correspondence, I noticed it says May 25th, which means that they are updating your ECAS to reflect a Document Request or something else they sent you on that specific date. I image that you received such notification and submitted the required document already?
A RPRF should appear on your MyCIC typically before it gets updated on ECAS. You will also get an email on your inbox from cic letting you know that there's a new message on your CIC.
Thx for comment and best of luck to you...

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
is there anybody in restoration, who has applied for PPR? who does it work if anybody has any experience about that?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Guys need help who already ordered for GCMS note. I am trying to register for GCMS note while I am filling the form I am confused in two places

Please correct me if I am wrong

1. *Are you requesting information on your own behalf? In my idea answer should be "YES "

next question is

2.*Select the category that best describes you. --There are 5 option to select

In my opinion in that case I should select option number 5- Member of the Public: This category captures all other members of the public who require information for their own purposes.

Following 5 option one of theme to be selected.

This information is collected for statistical purposes and is published annually on the Government of Canada Info Source website.

Academia: This category captures those who are engaged in higher education and who require information for research purposes.

Business (Private Sector): This category captures those who are employed by the private sector, including lawyers and consultants, and who require information for their business or on behalf of another individual.

Media: This category captures those who are employed by a radio or television company, a newspaper or magazine, or any online newspaper or blog, etc., and who require information for media purposes.

Organization: This category captures those who are working or volunteering for an organization and who require information for that organization.

Member of the Public: This category captures all other members of the public who require information for their own purposes.

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
1. Answer YES so they will not charge you $5. (free of charge if you are requesting GCMS for your own)
2. I chose "Member of the public" and got my notes.

iceberge said:
Guys need help who already ordered for GCMS note. I am trying to register for GCMS note while I am filling the form I am confused in two places

Please correct me if I am wrong

1. *Are you requesting information on your own behalf? In my idea answer should be "YES "

next question is

2.*Select the category that best describes you. --There are 5 option to select

In my opinion in that case I should select option number 5- Member of the Public: This category captures all other members of the public who require information for their own purposes.

Following 5 option one of theme to be selected.

This information is collected for statistical purposes and is published annually on the Government of Canada Info Source website.

Academia: This category captures those who are engaged in higher education and who require information for research purposes.

Business (Private Sector): This category captures those who are employed by the private sector, including lawyers and consultants, and who require information for their business or on behalf of another individual.

Media: This category captures those who are employed by a radio or television company, a newspaper or magazine, or any online newspaper or blog, etc., and who require information for media purposes.

Organization: This category captures those who are working or volunteering for an organization and who require information for that organization.

Member of the Public: This category captures all other members of the public who require information for their own purposes.