Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
harsimarjeet said:
Hello friends,
I got an email on 16th of july requesting submission of schedule A and i did that on 18th of july.

Now my ECAS is showing this fourth line :

4.We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Has anybody gone through this or anybody has knowledge about this. Please help.

Thank you
ECAS generally updated on every Tuesday and so check back tomorrow. You might see the update. Do not worry much about this. Once you submit your document thru MYCIC it will have a timestamp once received by the system. I have this info on the GCMS notes that I requested before the day of my PPR and it has the info of all my doc submission.

harsimarjeet

Jul 7, 2015
jaffa83 said:
ECAS generally updated on every Tuesday and so check back tomorrow. You might see the update. Do not worry much about this. Once you submit your document thru MYCIC it will have a timestamp once received by the system. I have this info on the GCMS notes that I requested before the day of my PPR and it has the info of all my doc submission.
Thank you brother.

lexielei24

Aug 25, 2015
Hello guys,

I have questions regarding our PR application under CEC. My husband is the main applicant. We submitted the application on June 07, 2015 pending my FBI certificate. I submitted my form to FBI on April 10 and on July I received a letter saying that my fingerprints are illegible. So we did try to re submit 3 sets of fingerprints on July 08. It has only been 6 weeks and the processing time is between 12-14 weeks. :'(

This morning, we received a notification from CIC requesting an FBI certificate and we only have 7 days to submit it. If my fingerprints passed, I would be receiving the certificate some time around October. And my husband's LMIA work permit is until September 28 of next month only. His employer tried to apply for a positive LMIA but was rejected. :( We did however receive an Alberta nomination last month.

Will the VO cancel our application once we told them that we tried re submitting the fingerprints and it would take few more months for FBI to process? And will the officer cancel it since we would not be able to provide the certificate before my husband's WP expires? His EE points is 780 and 600 of those is because of LMIA.

We are planning on submitting our WP extensions this week through nomination based. In the event that our Express Entry application is unsuccessful, can he still submit a new profile? We might have to apply under AINP before the certificate expires but the processing times are ridiculous!

Really need help guys!!!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
AAlhadka said:
JUST GOT THE MAIL FOR THE PPR REQUEST!!

Thanks to every one who have been out there helping me and others!!

you are coming next for sure!!

P.S. just weird to receive the email to my work email and not my personal email and it wasn't a letter sent to MyCIC!!

Anyway, now I can relax!!
I am so happy for you ... :)
many many congrats aadlakh :)

enjoy your day buddy
you totally deserved it :)

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Hi jaffa83, I have a question is it ok if I order GCMS note now. I wanted to order a month ago but my friend have told me not do at that time, since my application wasn't to old. Do you think, I should order now, it's almost 3 months. Just bit worry since my file has no movement science I have submitted want know what is my application station. its not harmful though right, if I do so !
Thank you.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
iceberge said:
Hi jaffa83, I have a question is it ok if I order GCMS note now. I wanted to order a month ago but my friend have told me not do at that time, since my application wasn't to old. Do you think, I should order now, it's almost 3 months. Just bit worry since my file has no movement science I have submitted want know what is my application station. its not harmful though right, if I do so !
Thank you.
I know your post was directed to other forum member but I wanted to say that you have nothing to worry about! My application had literally zero movement until August 15th when ECAS it changed to "In Process". And CIC did not make any contact with me until today, when they requested the RPRF, I am still waiting for PPR who knows for how long... And I am an early May applicant, a month earlier than you!

I feel like four months is a more realistic time to "worry" a little if nothing has happened with your application by then.

Good luck and although I know is hard try to be patient :)

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Happpyyyyyyyy Just got the request to pay RPRF.... man I am happy. One step further. The Lord is good.

Question

After paying the fee online, do I need to email anything to CIC?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I am so happy for you ... :)
many many congrats aadlakh :)

enjoy your day buddy
you totally deserved it :)
Thanks Dragon17Sky - honestly, you were among those who helped me much when my application got cancelled! I can't believe that I'm released now!!
I wish you all the best of luck and keep helping and supporting people, God bless you :-* :D

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
I know your post was directed to other forum member but I wanted to say that you have nothing to worry about! My application had literally zero movement until August 15th when ECAS it changed to "In Process". And CIC did not make any contact with me until today, when they requested the RPRF, I am still waiting for PPR who knows for how long... And I am an early May applicant, a month earlier than you!

I feel like four months is a more realistic time to "worry" a little if nothing has happened with your application by then.

Good luck and although I know is hard try to be patient :)
Kucuy15, thanks for your realization. I'm not really panic on my time line yet. I'm waiting to pass 3 months, since I've seen 80% people received PPR within 3 months or a week after 3 months.I can feel your situation as you r waiting since 4 months that's hard. I think ur PPR not so far from you.

My previous post I had a question, If I register for GCMS note it wont be anything wrong write.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, i just wanted to know if i'm offshore applicant where it's supposed to send my passport in case of receiving passport request?!! to Canada or to my nearest embassy ? thanks

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
iceberge said:
Kucuy15, thanks for your realization. I'm not really panic on my time line yet. I'm waiting to pass 3 months, since I've seen 80% people received PPR within 3 months or a week after 3 months.I can feel your situation as you r waiting since 4 months that's hard. I think ur PPR not so far from you.

My previous post I had a question, If I register for GCMS note it wont be anything wrong write.
It should be fine. It is your right to request them, so feel free to do that if you so desire :).

Trajix

Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys! I'm new here. Just want to ask will it be okay if I resign for a job here in Canada while my express entry application is in process? Im planning to move on a new employer ( I already had an LMIA). My PR application is almost 3 months now. Thanks to all who will answer.

ITA- April 17
AOR- June 1
ECAS in process- August 13