+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

i am worried about my POF paper work can anybody please help me clear out these things

i applied in EE on july 1 and i mentioned that i can show $12000 under financial support,i am on LIMA and valid job offer letter and when i was submitting my papers i did submit my POF showing my balance of $12000 but it was not 6 months old i did borrow some money from my uncle now my question is, as we know if we have LIMA or permanent job offer letter we don't have to POF but if i did submit my POF which is not 6 months old does this gonna effect my case ?

thanks in advance

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
P.S. just weird to receive the email to my work email and not my personal email and it wasn't a letter sent to MyCIC!!

Anyway, now I can relax!!
Exact same delivery for me 2 hours ago...congrats!

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Hi folks,

I have been asked to submit Schedule A. I have been refused US B2 visa and CSQ. I have already declared this and I will explain this again.
I'm also planning to add an explanation letter along with the refusal letters.
Is there anything to worry about this?

Thanks.

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
PrincessGudiya said:
It's been more than a month of no sign... This is my second application. First was rejected because of expired IELTS exam.. :'(
Hello PrincessGudiya, this seems like a good sign.

I have a question. When you say your application was rejected because of expired IELTS, did you mean the IELTS expired when the PR application was in Progress (post ITA)? Did they refund the PR application fee that time?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
qwop4321 said:

I have a question. When you say your application was rejected because of expired IELTS, did you mean the IELTS expired when the PR application was in Progress (post ITA)? Did they refund the PR application fee that time?
Yes wondering the same thing. My spouse's IELTS will expire in the coming December. He's ready to retake it in November.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Dear all,
after you had submitted your e-apr application with the necessary amount of settlement funds available,

did anyone get another PoF request? Especially non-Canadian applicants. If yes, at what stage did it happen? How long after AOR? Is it from CIC or the local visa office?

The point is that there are heavy restrictions and abnormal service charges on any foreign currency operations in my country. Especially regarding buying USD/CAD or withdrawal of OWN funds from the bank accounts. And the whole bank system is unstable.

I just want to know whether i am obliged to hold this money on the account till i get visas or COPR, or i can take them as cash as soon i send my first POF.

Thanks

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Uangel said:
Dear all,
after you had submitted your e-apr application with the necessary amount of settlement funds available,

did anyone get another PoF request? Especially non-Canadian applicants. If yes, at what stage did it happen? How long after AOR? Is it from CIC or the local visa office?

The point is that there are heavy restrictions and abnormal service charges on any foreign currency operations in my country. Especially regarding buying USD/CAD or withdrawal of OWN funds from the bank accounts. And the whole bank system is unstable.

I just want to know whether i am obliged to hold this money on the account till i get visas or COPR, or i can take them as cash as soon i send my first POF.

Thanks
POF requirements need to be met right until the time you land in Canada. That being said, you can move the amount stated in POF in your own name to some place else as long as it stays in your name with a justifiable reason.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
cartwright said:
POF requirements need to be met right until the time you land in Canada. That being said, you can move the amount stated in POF in your own name to some place else as long as it stays in your name with a justifiable reason.
But i am going to bring my money in form of cash... I thought that they can ask to show it again during landing procedure only. Well, thank you, i understand that the safest way for me is to have 6-8 accounts in different banks in my name and my spouse's name.

Anyway, I would be grateful if someone shares their real experience of getting the repeated PoF request.

harsimarjeet

Jul 7, 2015
Hello friends,
I got an email on 16th of july requesting submission of schedule A and i did that on 18th of july.

Now my ECAS is showing this fourth line :

4.We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Has anybody gone through this or anybody has knowledge about this. Please help.

Thank you

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
harsimarjeet said:
Hello friends,
I got an email on 16th of july requesting submission of schedule A and i did that on 18th of july.

4.We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Thank you
I don't know about your case, but I have the same line since I was asked to submit another additional document. I sent it 11 days ago and that line hasn't changed.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsimarjeet said:
Hello friends,

Thank you
Yes u had a similar update yesterday

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
iceberge said:
Its simple every one having same status. for myself since June 2 no movement in my file. Application in process Aug 13/14. after that nothing changing.

Thanks iceberge. I thought for inland applicants, it is much quicker than outside. Anyway, good luck to you and everyone who is waiting for Ppr .

PrincessGudiya

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Yes wondering the same thing. My spouse's IELTS will expire in the coming December. He's ready to retake it in November.
My review of eligibility was in progress. I submitted my application in Jan 2015. Got an ITA in the very first draw on 31 Jan . Submitted application on 2 Feb. Got a rejection on 22 April 2015. I did not here anything for 3 months. Only Review was in progress, nothing else started.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to AAlhadka all the fellow Augest 14/15ers who got their PPRs yesterday!

PrincessGudiya

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qwop4321 said:

My IELTS was expired in 2014.. that was my bad.. Yes the PR fees was refunded.
This all pots ITA. After ITA , I submitted my application. Review was in progress for 3 months, and then I got a rejection.