14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
AAlhadka said:
Guys does anyone know if being a member in a sports federation or association is considered an activity that has to be reported under memberships or association with organizations in schedule A?

Got a request today to submit Schedule A for my son who turned 18 couple of weeks ago and he is a registered member in couple of equestrian federations and associations that allow him to enter in sports competitions and events.

I would appreciate any insight...
Hi Aadlhadka
I think it should be fine and it should not impact anything.
Being active in sports is a good thing and in my opinion it shouldn't disqualify your son from dependent category.

Good luck with your application :)

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
nuwee said:
hi guys,, can any body tell me how to update martial status on my express entry profile,,
i already got schedule A request & i need to update my status ,but cannot find how to update it..

here im share my time line,

prof made.. march 13
invitation for fstw march 20
app sub april 15
med passed may 25
shedule A req june 22

after that untill now nothing

tnx,,best of luck everybody...

thank you
This might help:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=052&t=3

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Hinaro said:
THANK YOU LORD! Thank you guys!
Crying at this very moment is inevitable.
PPR at 9:27PM is so unexpected.

God speed to all!
RoadtoCanada said:
Have an excellent news to share - I got my PPR today!!! Yippeee.. I am on cloud 9!!
Thanks to all forum members for their valuable suggestions.. Guys waiting for PR, just hang in there, CIC will not disappoint!!!

Timeline in signature :D
olivia0827 said:
Hi, Guyz. I'm very happy to share some good news. I have received ppr this morning.

But I have a question. In the information letter, it has an opening statement: “*****Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.*****” But the letter didn't mention my mailing address at all. So strange. Did anyone encounter the same situation?
Congrats to everyone who got PPR and good luck to the rest :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
olivia0827 said:
Hi, Guyz. I'm very happy to share some good news. I have received ppr this morning.

But I have a question. In the information letter, it has an opening statement: “*****Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.*****” But the letter didn't mention my mailing address at all. So strange. Did anyone encounter the same situation?
Congrats!!! Unless you moved to a different address after your application was made, I don't think you have to worry about it.

Good luck.

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats!!! Unless you moved to a different address after your application was made, I don't think you have to worry about it.

Good luck.
Thank you for your reply. I still have to contact CPC-Ottawa for changing VO. Hope to get a reply soon.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
faizal3788 said:
I just noticed today My ecas went " In process"
Congrats and good luck

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
jaffa83 said:
I wish its a good news for you. Coz what I have seen here so far is that 95% cases reported here has a direct refusal letter before decision made status. The other way to look in to this is 95% of those whose ECAS is decision made but no request letter means you may expect a positive news anytime soon.
Thank you Jaffa. Hoping for the good news. I will wait one more day if not will give cic a call.
Will keep everyone posted.

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Hi kingofsky
I have seen people in same situation and it was just a technical glitch. I would say just call the CIC call center regarding the same first thing on Monday.
Also requesting GCMS notes might be effective as well.
My application went to in process and I got schedule A request just a day after I requested for GCMS notes.

I hope for the best for you. Good luck.
Thank You dragon17sky.. I will give it on more day. If i don't receive any update will give them a call and and request GCMS notes as well. Coz last time when i called they said they will not give any information unless it has passed 6 months and asked me to call after august 25th. will keep you all posted.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
olivia0827 said:

Congratulations olivia0827!

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
olivia0827 said:
Mine was exactly the same.

LinaDubr

Jun 22, 2015
Hi guys,

My ecas has changed to In Process (2nd time) on Saturday (August 15th). It was exactly 3 months since i submitted my application (May 15th). Does it mean that finally it started moving? Is it possible that status changes automatically - the fact that it had changed on Saturday and that it is exactly 3 months, makes me suspicious. Did anyone notice that in their application?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
LinaDubr said:
Hi guys,

My ecas has changed to In Process (2nd time) on Saturday (August 15th). It was exactly 3 months since i submitted my application (May 15th). Does it mean that finally it started moving? Is it possible that status changes automatically - the fact that it had changed on Saturday and that it is exactly 3 months, makes me suspicious. Did anyone notice that in their application?
Hi LinaDubr... Welcome to the "In Process" club! There are several May applicants (including myself) who have reported the very same change in their application. It should mean that our application is being reviewed further.. but how long we'll have to wait until we hear from CIC again is a big unknown. Definitely good sign of progress in our applications but nothing more right now.

Good luck with your application :)