+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Guys, I got PPR request today 5 minutes before

I don't have words to express my feelings right now.
I am just stunned and I am reading the information letter again and again.

Looks like the most stressful 6 months of my life are almost over.

Thank you everyone on this forum. It would not have been possible without your help and guidance.

I will pray to God that all of my friend here get the PR very soon.

God bless
Waheguru!
yaaaay!! congrats man

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so the trend of getting ECAS changing to in-process on tuesdays and thursday is no more valid.

Didn't see many changed on tuesday and today..So unpredictable.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
dragon17Sky said:

Thank you everyone on this forum. It would not have been possible without your help and guidance.

God bless
Waheguru!
Congrats dragon!!!! U really deserved it!

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
dragon17Sky said:

God bless
Waheguru!
congrats dragon17sky - so happy for you - good to see another long waiter through

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
flames21 said:
After 3 months of silence, I received the ghost email last evening "your application has been updated" but there are no updates at all. System glitch?
just means someone has opened your file, had a look, but not processed any further / completed an action

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
harshmaru said:
so the trend of getting ECAS changing to in-process on tuesdays and thursday is no more valid.

Didn't see many changed on tuesday and today..So unpredictable.
Mine changed today to inprocess

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
Hi folks. I just got my app refused. I have an Lmo which expires in January as a Food service supervisor Noc 6311. I don't understand very well why? Can somebody help me please.
I'm so sad . This is what the say:

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development. Your job offer from Domino’s Pizza dated October 31, 2013 was for 24 months only. It was not indeterminate.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act and Subsection 82(1) of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Wecanandwewill said:
Hi folks. I just got my app refused. I have an Lmo which expires in January as a Food service supervisor Noc 6311. I don't understand very well why? Can somebody help me please.
I'm so sad . This is what the say:

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development. Your job offer from Domino's Pizza dated October 31, 2013 was for 24 months only. It was not indeterminate.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act and Subsection 82(1) of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Sorry to hear about that. It means your Job reference didn't state that your job is permanent in nature. That is why u were not allotted 600 points by the visa officer.

Do you mind sharing your timeline here.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:

God bless
Waheguru!
Yes!!! Congratulations!

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
Sorry to hear about that. It means your Job reference didn't state that your job is permanent in nature. That is why u were not allotted 600 points by the visa officer.

Do you mind sharing your timeline here.
Thank you so much for your help.
My timeline is as follows:

AOR may 6
Medical and background updated. MAY 12
Refused app Aug 6

Should I send a CSE with a new letter? What should I Do

Thanks and congratulation to those who got their PPR:)

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to give them the actual LMIA from which you claimed the 600 points. You received ITA because CIC system thought you had that LMIA, otherwise your score would have been lower than the minimal score during the draw

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Hey guy did landing at kings gate BC on Sunday , sorry for posting this late I was have relaxing faction at Banff and japer

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
dragon17Sky said:

God bless
Waheguru!
Congratulations!

I did the same thing when I got my PPR. I probably read the letter 5, maybe more, times before things registered to my mind and started doing anything.

flames21

May 12, 2015
Last evening I got an email from CIC "Your application has been updated" but no changes when I logged on and today my ECAS changed to "In Process" from " Application Received" after exact 3 months. Should I expect good news? Any reported case of rejection at this stage?