+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Anyone who got PPR and lived in more than 1 country. Can you please confirm if you loaded your PCCs as one document or loaded each one separately.

Thank you.
I didn't get PPR yet but..i was supposed to give 2 PCC but i uploaded one country's PCC while submitting application and another country's PCC request receipt with it.
after 14 days of submission when I received my second country's PCC..i submitted using CSE.

haven't heard anything from then...but CSE upload was attached to my application tough.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
hotshot007 said:
Anyone who got PPR and lived in more than 1 country. Can you please confirm if you loaded your PCCs as one document or loaded each one separately.

Thank you.
I haven't gotten PPR but I had to send PCC for UK and Jamaica and yes I uploaded it into one file.

ApplicantApril2015

Apr 24, 2015
Got an information letter asking to submit my passports. I think it PPR. ITA 27th March. I am traveling out of Canada and wont be returning back until the deadline has passed (30 days to submit passport). Has anyone here been through this situation?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
colorblind said:
guys, pls help.

anyone remembers where can I find the guys who got rejected due to missing a pcc from a country they've never lived in for more than 6 months?

my new situation is that they rejected our app as incomplete (again) due to missing pcc from a country my hus stated he studied in. We haven't mentioned that in our application, as it is older than 10 years, and as he wasn't there for more than 6 months. only occasionaly. They did find that in his extend your stay application.
I remember some ppl mentioning the same problem when studying online.. pls help, and sorry to intrude in this topic.
that is very unfortunate colorblind, i hope you get it reopen this time with CSE since you are absolutely correct here.
I will try to find that thread for you

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
Loaded as one file. Stayed in Indian and Canada and attached PCC for both the countries
I thought a PCC for Canada isnt needed until requested or am I mistaken?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Ibyt said:
I thought a PCC for Canada isnt needed until requested or am I mistaken?
I was seeing on the forum that they are asking RCMP police clearance from many applicants. So I attached it upfront

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
guys, pls help.

anyone remembers where can I find the guys who got rejected due to missing a pcc from a country they've never lived in for more than 6 months?

my new situation is that they rejected our app as incomplete (again) due to missing pcc from a country my hus stated he studied in. We haven't mentioned that in our application, as it is older than 10 years, and as he wasn't there for more than 6 months. only occasionaly. They did find that in his extend your stay application.
I remember some ppl mentioning the same problem when studying online.. pls help, and sorry to intrude in this topic.
So sorry to hear this.
I think AAlhadka and JiJi Irawo got refused for the same reason, check here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-applicant-got-cancelled-and-submitted-a-case-specific-inquiry-lets-connect-t290316.0.html;msg4444582#msg4444582

I think

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
I was seeing on the forum that they are asking RCMP police clearance from many applicants. So I attached it upfront
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:

Thank you.
You have to upload in one file, there isnt any way you can upload separately else, you would loose the first file you uploaded.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks ibyt,

And dragonsky. I guess my only chance to try and reopen is cse, as usual. I will do a new profile again. But all my pccs are now expired.... So I have to wait for new ones.

Will see how it goes. The time is ticking and I (we) are losing hope.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
Hi Guys

So yesterday I submitted my schedule A and looking at the response from some of our friends over here it looks like it can take anything from 3 days to more than a months to get any reply back from CIC.

Please correct me If I am wrong.
Yes, most of the recent applicants, including myself who received Schedule A, got their PPR 2 to 3 days later. So hopefully, yours follow that trend. Good luck!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
Thanks ibyt,

And dragonsky. I guess my only chance to try and reopen is cse, as usual. I will do a new profile again. But all my pccs are now expired.... So I have to wait for new ones.

Will see how it goes. The time is ticking and I (we) are losing hope.
Please don't lose hope Colorblind as you've already gone this far. Now that you're fully aware of the EE application process just apply once more and this time you'll be successful. Goodluck!

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
ApplicantApril2015 said:
Got an information letter asking to submit my passports. I think it PPR. ITA 27th March. I am traveling out of Canada and wont be returning back until the deadline has passed (30 days to submit passport). Has anyone here been through this situation?
yeah sounds like PPR... i haven't heard of anyone doing anything similar that i remember - is there no way you can postpone your trip??- seems to be taking 2weeks inclusive of posting for people to get passports back at this point...

or if you are away long enough - back to home country maybe you could see if you could change address and submit passport there instead i guess....