+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

dhanju

Jan 21, 2015
Hello guys,

My ECAS is "in process" since June 3 and no update till now. I m feeling something is going wrong with my application as no body has to wait for so long at this stage. I got ITA on Feb 20 and submitted application on March 5. If anybody from Feb/March is facing the same situation?

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanju said:
Hello guys,

My ECAS is "in process" since June 3 and no update till now. I m feeling something is going wrong with my application as no body has to wait for so long at this stage. I got ITA on Feb 20 and submitted application on March 5. If anybody from Feb/March is facing the same situation?
Did you order GCMS notes? For help from this forum, Please share you complete timeline including any additional doc you were asked for. If yes, what exactly i.e. partial Sch-A or full Sch-A etc?

dhanju

Jan 21, 2015
sk2013 said:
Did you order GCMS notes? For help from this forum, Please share you complete timeline including any additional doc you were asked for. If yes, what exactly i.e. partial Sch-A or full Sch-A etc?
Review of eligibility and Background check : in progress since March 6, Medical: Passed (April 7), RCMP request on April 27 and submitted same day.

dhanju

Jan 21, 2015
sk2013 said:
GCMS notes not ordered yet.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
mechanical95 said:
Greetings to all!
After getting AOR, I got a message for submitting additional docs with 7 days:
In the letter they added three lines

a) My old UCI number and My name:
Question: Shall I need to submit anything related to my UCI? or it is just a reference number they are showing...

Just mention your UCI from your old 2014 app

b) Schedule-4
Question: What shall I write in provincial stream / Category box since I was nominated by NSNP... Do I need to write "NS Demand - Express Entry" and or Provincial nomination reference number as appear in NSNP nomination letter..
Funds: How much shall I mention. The minimum which is required or the funds I mentioned in NSNP form or the amount available in recent bank statement submitted with EE application?

fill NS Demand - Express Entry and what you have in recent bank statements

c) Schedule-4A (if applicable) -
Question: Since this is not applicable in my case. So do I need to submit this form stating "Not applicable" in each section of the form or do not submit this form?

Add a Letter of explanation that schedule 4A is not application, that is what PNP guys have been doing

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012

Favoured01

Jun 2, 2015
Hi everyone -

I received my COPR and passport back today (i sent it to them on July 14th) and i went across the Sumas Border in BC to flagpole. It was very easy, the officer on the Canadian side didn't ask many questions and i was out within 10mins.

I wish everyone all the best - it is nice to finally not have to worry any more.

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
OMG!!!! I can't believe I got my ppr request today..thank you all for your support and helpful info's my friends

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
kambal82 said:
OMG!!!! I can't believe I got my ppr request today..thank you all for your support and helpful info's my friends
Congratulations mate :)

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Auone said:
O man, thats a lot of work. but i guess the good news is most of it has been completed in the EE profile so I wont have to recall my whole life history...
Tell me about it. Completed mine last night, and it was not fun!

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
[quote author=GNPLC
thanks alot for response. About UCI, CIC mentioned clearly on top of the letter on left side with express entry on right side in which they asked about Schedule-4 forms. So how do I reply them about this number. On simple white paper about my UCI number? or ..... :eek:
Letter states:
Dear XXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
- XXXX-XXXX (UCI) - Name XXXX XXXX :eek:
- Schedule - 4
- Schedule - 4A (if applicable)

karen12

Jun 16, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
i believe Asivad is already answering you on the other thread, please stop posting same question in different places if you already got an answer.

Btw, if u type 'R10 cic' in google, you should have a fair idea.

Cheers
Hopefulguy cheers man!
And yes i did post it on other thread but it got lost and i didnt get answer of it. If you would like you can go check the other thread I'm talking about All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines And thank you for pointing that out but I thought if you dont get the answer you are more than welcome to post it on other thread as this whole thing is to help who are needed. Still sorry my post bothered you! And i did try to google this but didnt get proper answer and why dont you tell everybody to google everything instead of asking for help on this thing... would be a better a idea guess!
Have a good one!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
kambal82 said:
Congrats! @kambal82 and @rakikira