App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
@ Kambal82, @ rasber

That's cool buds...!! Some positive news and this completes your BG Check after few days to weeks once you upload the document. Good Luck!!
Thanks Jaffa83.

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoadtoCanada: thank you for your reply. So everything went good?

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARMANIZ said:
RoadtoCanada: thank you for your reply. So everything went good?
Yep, so far so good! I have got the additional documents request for PR after I got my visitor visa so I assume that these two applications were handled separately.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
pnpdirect said:
Sch. A requested after 3 months......
Schedule A request for my wife after 97 days :D

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
Profile Created 3 Jan 2015 (consultant)
Invitation Receive 31 Jan
ECA (WES) 2 Feb
Medical 10 Feb
Application Submitted 25 March
AOR 26 March
Celpip Request 28 March
ECAS Access 2 April With 3 line but wrong Dates
ECAS UPDATED 22 May to 2 lines with actual date of submission and medical
ECAS UPDATED 27 June 3rd line added: - we start processing your app. On 24 June
RPRF Request 6 July send on 7 July
PPR 10 July
Passport mailed 10 July
Passport received 21 July
LMO Expire 24 Aug
Working as a Supervisor and having 5 years of experience as Supervisor in DUBAI
Big thanks to AMIT, Asivad Anac, Ballasorav and all who has posted their good/bad experience.
Good luck to all

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can you please suggest about Proof Of Funds. I have read different post regarding POF. As per them everybody have to show POF other than Job supported by LMIA.

Thank You..

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Hi,

Can you please suggest about Proof Of Funds. I have read different post regarding POF. As per them everybody have to show POF other than Job supported by LMIA.

Thank You..
POF are mandatory for FSW applicants. If you have received ITA for FSW, its better to show the funds in your bank account according to the no. of family members you have. If you have got ITA for CEC, then show the funds what you mentioned in your profile during creation.

dom0404

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Sep
Doc's Request.
08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello guys...

I reading every day forum but today first time writing here. My situation is really bad right now so lets see if somebody can help. I have my ITA at march and was submitted at may. After one month they cancel my application and write I didn't upload document for dependent child. So I open again new EE and again reserved ITA and submitted at 02 july. In first application I put my dependent child so thought this was problem. In second application I didn't put dependent child and today same situation cancel cose I didn't give then all documents for dependent child. I call CIC today and ask can I re-open application and what I need to do. They told me follow instruction in letter. Ok now third time I need open my profile and wait ITA. I need upload passport and birth certificate of child. I explain to them birth certificate is not problem but passport she don't have and I need write letter, explain about this. So she is not come in Canada and I don't know if she's mother what go on medical with her.
I already write letter today for re-open application and explain about situation.

What do you think what I need next. THX

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dom0404 said:
Hello guys...

I reading every day forum but today first time writing here. My situation is really bad right now so lets see if somebody can help. I have my ITA at march and was submitted at may. After one month they cancel my application and write I didn't upload document for dependent child. So I open again new EE and again reserved ITA and submitted at 02 july. In first application I put my dependent child so thought this was problem. In second application I didn't put dependent child and today same situation cancel cose I didn't give then all documents for dependent child. I call CIC today and ask can I re-open application and what I need to do. They told me follow instruction in letter. Ok now third time I need open my profile and wait ITA. I need upload passport and birth certificate of child. I explain to them birth certificate is not problem but passport she don't have and I need write letter, explain about this. So she is not come in Canada and I don't know if she's mother what go on medical with her.
I already write letter today for re-open application and explain about situation.

What do you think what I need next. THX
I suggest you to get the Passport for your child and then open a new profile. It is mandatory to submit all the documents otherwise you receive the same cancellations. So, wait until your child gets the Passport.

dom0404

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Sep
Doc's Request.
08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
I know this is best option with new passport but she not come in Canada. So if I want make passport for her I need go in my country and make passport for her what she don't will use. Lets see with birth certificate and expel.letter for passport and try reopen application.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dom0404 said:
I know this is best option with new passport but she not come in Canada. So if I want make passport for her I need go in my country and make passport for her what she don't will use. Lets see with birth certificate and expel.letter for passport and try reopen application.
She also needs to complete her medicals eventhough she won't be going with you to Canada. Try to plead with her mother to take her for the medicals.

karen12

Jun 16, 2015
Hi Guys
So I'm wondering can you check your application status on your CIC account once you have received AOR or Do I need to wait till I get R10??
and what is R10?
I'm sorry for asking very basic qustions but I literally know nothing... so please help me as I'm getting told I cant check the status on CIC account till I get letter of acknowledgement. I'm so confused. I got AOR on june 11 since then I dont know anything!
Thank you in advance everybody!