Jan 29 - EE profile submitted
Jan 31 - ITA
Feb 23 - PR application submitted & AOR received
Mar 15 - Medicals passed, Background check in process
May 26 - Schedule A of spouse requested - provided the next day
May 28 - Schedule A of principal applicant requested - provided the same day
July 03 - Bio data, photos and passports copies request

I am FSW, applied within Canada.

One question, the address on my file is outdated, should I update the address in online system or just provide the return envelop with new address?
BOTH, update in the system (both ecas and mycic) and use the new address on the envelope.

and CONGRATULATIONS!

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
RozieGz said:
I agree with test101, will depend on the case officer.
Every e-mail issued gives you a deadline, and after that it says "If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused."

You could call CIC, maybe they can give you an idea of how to proceed since you didn't received a notification. But I guess that the best call would have been to upload a letter explaining why you didn't meet the deadline at the time of submission.
Thanks for the reply

My lawyer told me that it should be fine as July 1 was stat holiday and I uploaded very next day.

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. guyz. I received the request to pay RPRF on June 23rd (I didn't pay RPRF initially), I completed the on-line payment on the same day and uploaded the official receipt PDF as required. Since then I haven't heard a thing from CIC. No new messages, no update in MyCIC account (BG check still says not started) I'm really starting to get worried. I'm wondering if they need to go through further review after I paid RPRF. Could it be because of some system errors that CIC didn't get my payment. I'm really a cat on hot bricks right now. :-[

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
olivia0827 said:
Hi. guyz. I received the request to pay RPRF on June 23rd (I didn't pay RPRF initially), I completed the on-line payment on the same day and uploaded the official receipt PDF as required. Since then I haven't heard a thing from CIC. No new messages, no update in MyCIC account (BG check still says not started) I'm really starting to get worried. I'm wondering if they need to go through further review after I paid RPRF. Could it be because of some system errors that CIC didn't get my payment. I'm really a cat on hot bricks right now. :-[
Hey Olivia0827,

Did you check whether your account has been debited? If it has been, there's no need to worry, RPRF is usually in most cases an indicator that PPR would soon stroll in.

myCIC BG didn't change to "in progress" until the day i got PPR..

bottom line - be at rest, cos PPR is on its way:D ;D

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
Hey Olivia0827,

Did you check whether your account has been debited? If it has been, there's no need to worry, RPRF is usually in most cases an indicator that PPR would soon stroll in.

myCIC BG didn't change to "in progress" until the day i got PPR..

bottom line - be at rest, cos PPR is on its way:D ;D
Thank you for your reassurance, Righteous. Yes, my account has already been debited. But I'm not confident with the MyCIC system. I did upload my receipt, but there are some reported cases of missing data in this thread. I hope it's just me going crazy overthinking after the long wait :eek:. Anyway, all the best to all here. Let's keep faith 8) 8)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olivia0827 said:
It appears you applied from outside Canada because for a while now CIC has been focusing on within Canada applocations. Did you apply from outside Canada? When did you apply and what does your ECAS say?

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
It appears you applied from outside Canada because for a while now CIC has been focusing on within Canada applocations. Did you apply from outside Canada? When did you apply and what does your ECAS say?
Anya654 said:
That makes sense. Yes, I applied from outside Canada. I think in mid June, CIC poured a ppr rain for a while. Now it becomes too quite for us outside Canada applicants. If only I paid RPRF in advance... :( I applied on 11th, April, it's almost been three months. For some privacy consideration, I closed my on-line ECAS access.

In the RPRF request letter, CIC had said that they had begun processing my application... I should pay RPRF before a final decision can be made. I'm confused. Have they just begun to review my application or they have reached about final stage of my application?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
olivia0827 said:
That makes sense. Yes, I applied from outside Canada. I think in mid June, CIC poured a ppr rain for a while. Now it becomes too quite for us outside Canada applicants. If only I paid RPRF in advance... :( I applied on 11th, April, it's almost been three months. For some privacy consideration, I closed my on-line ECAS access.

In the RPRF request letter, CIC had said that they had begun processing my application... I should pay RPRF before a final decision can be made. I'm confused. Have they just begun to review my application or they have reached about final stage of my application?
no they didn't just begin to process your application. Paying the RPRF is my opinion is a +ve sign that your PPR is on its way. If your application was going to be rejected, they may never have asked for RPRF.... :p :p :p :p :p

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Anya654 said:
It seems to me CIC still focus on applications from within Canada

donatelo

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 7
HI Righteous!

thanks for your reply :
I did exactly what you told me now my ecas update to 3 line
1 we receive your app 7 march
2 we started processing your app june 30
3 medical results have been received

do you think its gonna be ok or I still have to worry???
??? ??? ??? ???
thank you one more time

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
no they didn't just begin to process your application. Paying the RPRF is my opinion is a +ve sign that your PPR is on its way. If your application was going to be rejected, they may never have asked for RPRF.... :p :p :p :p :p
Olivia. I submitted my application on April 11 as well. Don't worry, our PPR is on the day.

If they were gonna reject you, they wouldn't bother asking for payment. So it's a good sign.

Think CIC changed focus from outside Canada to inside canada. Been like that for approx. 2weeks now.

It should be our turn as soon as the focus changes.

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
donatelo said:
HI Righteous!

thanks for your reply :
I did exactly what you told me now my ecas update to 3 line
1 we receive your app 7 march
2 we started processing your app june 30
3 medical results have been received

do you think its gonna be ok or I still have to worry???
??? ??? ??? ???
thank you one more time

Hi,, what is your ecas before? How many lines?
Thanks

MarCro

Feb 2, 2015
Got PPR copy request yesterday! (Visa exempt)

Absolutely no changes to my status on ECAS or myCIC yet.

NOC 7271, Carpenter on LMO and valid WP currently working in Canada

Jan 28 : EE profile submitted
Feb 07: ITA for FSW
Feb 20 : ITA canceled due to error
Feb 20: ITA for CEC
Mar 21: Application submitted, received AOR
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC application status - OPEN
Review of eligibility - IN PROGRESS
Review of medical results - PASSED (March 28)
Additional documents - SCHEDULE A (Provided May 20)
Scheduling an interview - NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
A background check is needed - IN PROGRESS (March 28)
Final decision - NOT STARTED

Got access to ECAS on March 28, right after they updated my medical and background status

ECAS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 21, 2015.

2. Medical results have been received.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for your help and sharing your experience!
Good luck!