+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
curious_123 said:
Hello Guys, I was asked to send hard copy of my marriage stuff to Ottawa in 60 days

At the same time CIC has opened tab in my cic as well

Shall i upload as well send hard copy?

Please help me :)
Hey Curious_123,

I think you should do both irrespective of whether or not you are applying from within Canada. You can upload a scanned copy with letter of explanation that you have sent the hard copy as requested.

All the best.

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
biker.dude said:
Hi guys.. question - ITA received Mar 20, application submitted May 12. Based on posts here expecting positive reply anytime soon. I understand after you get your PR you have to submit your passport? I am planning a Euro Trip from July 28th for a month and therefore will need to have my passport with me always during that period. If I get the PR in this time or close to these dates how much time do I have to submit my passport. I will postpone the euro trip if the window is short. It would be great if anybody who has submitted the passport and received it back could let me know. Thanks in advance!
Has your medical status changed to passsed? im guessing from the timelines that you wont hv to worry abt passport submission until 1st wk of Aug.
But then cic is really unpredictable and can be super fast. You can always come back from the trip earlier if that happens though :) do bring along softcopies of all yr relevant docs just in case they ask for additional docs like schedule A. Then u wont lose time and can still upload from europe.

Perhaps seniors like Jaffa etc can give more inputs

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Righteous said:
Hey Curious_123,

I think you should do both irrespective of whether or not you are applying from within Canada. You can upload a scanned copy with letter of explanation that you have sent the hard copy as requested.

All the best.
thanks Righteous, yes i was thinking that same...

biker.dude

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks for the reply.. Yes, my medical exam status is passed. I really wanna complete the Euro Trip and wanna avoid having to come back. I could postpone and complete the trip uninterrupted if I know the duration of the window.

mlisj123

Apr 6, 2015
biker.dude said:
Thanks for the reply.. Yes, my medical exam status is passed. I really wanna complete the Euro Trip and wanna avoid having to come back. I could postpone and complete the trip uninterrupted if I know the duration of the window.

Hi Biker Dude I am in the same boat as you. heading to europe for 2 and half months and my ecas is in process. not sure if we could arrange to submit passport to a VO in europe if PPR happens?

biker.dude

Jul 3, 2015
we couldn't even if we wanted to coz we will need passport to travel within europe and when we fly out of it. BTW, I'm planning the trip from July 25th - September 7th in case you wanna join. I'm planning some road trips. It'd be good to have more people for fun and sharing expenses with.

mlisj123

Apr 6, 2015
biker.dude said:
we couldn't even if we wanted to coz we will need passport to travel within europe and when we fly out of it. BTW, I'm planning the trip from July 25th - September 7th in case you wanna join. I'm planning some road trips. It'd be good to have more people for fun and sharing expenses with.
That would be great. Ill be there from 20th July - 1st October. Well technically we only need passport to enter and exit. In between schengen area I hear we can travel without the passport. If thats the case its possible to send out the passport via DHL but its a risk I guess.

Kizzy06

May 3, 2015
Febsb said:
i was asked sched a 2 months ago. Provided same day, no ppr so far.
Thanks for the reply...so its still a long wait then..is you ECAS change into "in process" from application received? Hopefully you will get PPR very soon:)

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad..dragon17Sky..

I have 3 questions: can you please help??

1. While submitting the Application, My wife being the principal applicant and me dependant, did not submit all the stamped/marked pages of our passport. By checking the forum ..i saw few people got the application rejected because of not submitting all PP pages.

So we submitted all the pages of our passports on 5th of July via Case specific enquiry.

How long does it take for them to reflect/Add the attachments sent in CSE to our application. Do I need to worry now about it?? has any one submitted CSE and sent any document before?

2. My wife did include the WES report and degree..but did not submitt the transcripts for her masters and bachelors degree...can that be a problem??

3. My wife did submit the T4s for her work experience and NoA's for 2011-2013, but did not submit the NoA for 2014...can this be a problem??

My time lines are:
ITA April 17
AOR May 16
Additional doc request: June 9th (Celpip and Spouse passport)
Med passed June 11th
ECAS changed from In process to > Application recieved.

please advice.

thanks

PP1992

Jun 25, 2015
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (Work visa LMIA based online)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Med's Request
27-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Hello,

I have work experience while attending college in India. Do I qualify for EE? I do not see any clear instruction on CIC website. I started 3 years course but due to failure on few courses It extended for 2 years and I was working full time last 2 years on NOC 6212. Please let me know if my work experience counts for EE?

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PP1992 said:
Hello,

I have work experience while attending college in India. Do I qualify for EE? I do not see any clear instruction on CIC website. I started 3 years course but due to failure on few courses It extended for 2 years and I was working full time last 2 years on NOC 6212. Please let me know if my work experience counts for EE?
No you do not qualify for work experience during your studies..

your studies have to be full time

and your work experience should be full time too.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
harshmaru said:
Hi Asivad..dragon17Sky..

I have 3 questions: can you please help??

1. While submitting the Application, My wife being the principal applicant and me dependant, did not submit all the stamped/marked pages of our passport. By checking the forum ..i saw few people got the application rejected because of not submitting all PP pages.

So we submitted all the pages of our passports on 5th of July via Case specific enquiry.

How long does it take for them to reflect/Add the attachments sent in CSE to our application. Do I need to worry now about it?? has any one submitted CSE and sent any document before?
Normal response time from CSE is 30 days but it does not mean that they will necessarily respond, but their are high chances that they will attach the documents to your file

2. My wife did include the WES report and degree..but did not submitt the transcripts for her masters and bachelors degree...can that be a problem??
I myself only submitted my Degree and not the transcripts since they only asked for degree in the instructions. But submitting transcripts doesn't hurt of course, it just strengthens your education credentials. I am hoping they won't reject me because of that after 4 months

3. My wife did submit the T4s for her work experience and NoA's for 2011-2013, but did not submit the NoA for 2014...can this be a problem??
Did you submit your bank statements as well? if yes than it should be fine

My time lines are:
ITA April 17
AOR May 16
Additional doc request: June 9th (Celpip and Spouse passport)
Med passed June 11th
ECAS changed from In process to > Application recieved.

please advice.

thanks

PP1992

Jun 25, 2015
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (Work visa LMIA based online)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Med's Request
27-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
thanks but work experience can be part time too 15 hours/week for 2 years on same field? Thats what the CIC website says.