fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
test101 said:
Status change emails are sent in a batch job the night after the the change, I think you'll receive it tomorrow morning.
You sure it happened today? If so, I think it could be a sign that our passports might actually have been stamped today. Also, I've read that VFS tracker doesn't get updated after 14:00 (their local time), so any changes after that time would only be seen the next day (the VO closes at 17:00).

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
test101 said:
Status change emails are sent in a batch job the night after the the change, I think you'll receive it tomorrow morning.
yes you are right... Got application has been updated a day after myCIC was updated.. ECAS changed to "Decision Made" 3 days after.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
hollaugo said:
BG changed to In Progress for me after PPR too. which means they might reach out to my past employers or something. anyways lets see.
yup.. so long you put the right contact info in the reference. Nothing to worry about mate...

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
dragon17Sky said:
Did they ask you to mail the documents or upload a scanned copy and can you please share what document did they asked for ?
Hey dragon17Sky,

they asked to me to send marriage picture, proof of communication, registration etc etc as a hard copy to Ottawa. If you search "Inclusion of spouse in CEC" you will find details about it...

pedmetric

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
test101 said:
Holy Jesus! I noticed myCIC statuses change, guys! ;D

Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Closed Help
Review of eligibility Passed Help
Review of medical results Passed Help
Review of submitted documents Provided Help
Scheduling an interview Help
A background check is needed Complete Help
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved Help
Whats ur timeline?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MettyMyde said:
Thanks for this information. Please can you share your timelines, i.e when you first submitted, when they cancelled ur application and when they re-opened it?
I just shared some of my timeline related to the cancellation in another comment.

My initial timeline:
Jan7 created the profile CEC
Feb 27 ITA
Mar 26 application submitted
Med passed (sometimes in April, can't recall)
May 14 cancellation
May 15 CSE
June 18 got the refund
June 28 application reopen
June 29 request to repay the fees

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
curious_123 said:
Hey dragon17Sky,

they asked to me to send marriage picture, proof of communication, registration etc etc as a hard copy to Ottawa. If you search "Inclusion of spouse in CEC" you will find details about it...
Thanks for the reply Curious.

Good luck wiuth your application

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello again every one

Just found out that , the back ground check changed from In progress to "not needed at this time" what does it mean ? Does that mean its complete?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
curious_123 said:
Hello again every one

Just found out that , the back ground check changed from In progress to "not needed at this time" what does it mean ? Does that mean its complete?
yes, It is now completed and you may expect a positive response soon from CIC. Good Luck!!

test101

Dec 25, 2014
fl_pie said:
You sure it happened today? If so, I think it could be a sign that our passports might actually have been stamped today. Also, I've read that VFS tracker doesn't get updated after 14:00 (their local time), so any changes after that time would only be seen the next day (the VO closes at 17:00).
Yes I'm sure it changed today, I checked right before posting the message where I said that the status has changed. I think the tracker will say "passport dispatched" tomorrow.

pedmetric

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
test101 said:
Yes I'm sure it changed today, I checked right before posting the message where I said that the status has changed. I think the tracker will say "passport dispatched" tomorrow.
Test 101..
Where is the tracker?? My CIC or Ecas??

Like did your ecas changed to DM before ppr???

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
test101 said:
I received my stamped passport yesterday 2nd July. I had submitted it at VFS office on 25th June. That was a fast turnaround.

I was a little caught in all the packing.. I have my flight to toronto on tuesday.

Guys, is there anythign that I should be aware of before I land there?

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
jaffa83 said:
yes, It is now completed and you may expect a positive response soon from CIC. Good Luck!!
At this point of time they asked me for SCH A and after i submitted again it went to Inprogress and then PPR after two days.
This is what i noticed with som applicants

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
srbhrn said:
I received my stamped passport yesterday 2nd July. I had submitted it at VFS office on 25th June. That was a fast turnaround.
Congrats!

test101

Dec 25, 2014
pedmetric said:
Test 101..
Where is the tracker?? My CIC or Ecas??

Like did your ecas changed to DM before ppr???
That's a VFS global tracker. VFS global is a passport/application delivery service provider, it's not connected with ecas or mycic. You don't have to worry about it before you get your PPR.