Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
rhonny20 said:
Hows first in process differ from second In process??
It's the first status most people see. Then Application Received and finally In Process again.

But experiences vary.

MettyMyde

Jun 30, 2015
Thanks YamPower, will send the PCC with the CSE. @ Anya, ECAS status on the main page is "Application received", will also recreate profile, thanks.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello Guys , just want to share one thing ... I was so irritated by the fact that CIC asked me send marriage document to Ottawa, i forgot to check my ECAS...

I just check my ECAS right now, it is "in process"...I clearly remember it was application received last Thursday...

so here how it went ... In process >Application received >In process now..

I submitted my profile on 3rd April..ITA 27th March FSW

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MettyMyde said:
Hello People

I just got a rejection letter from CIC and feeling soooooo depressed and demoralized :(.

The reason for rejection is that I didn't submit a police clearance certificate for my stay in England during my master's program. Now the reason why I didn't provide a police clearance is that I did not stay in England for up to 6 months at a stretch. I entered UK on 25 Sept, went back home on 17 Nov, got back in 24 Nov, went back home again 12 Dec, got back in 05 Jan, went back home 08 March, went back to UK 01 Apr and then came home on 19 May. The reason why I wasn't stable in UK was that I was expecting a child so I had to be in touch with my doctor at home.

Please can anybody advise me on what to do? Is it possible to re-open an application that was closed for this reason? I'm so confused.

My timelines are as follows:

ITA - 17 April 2015
Application submission - 30 April 2015
Category - FSW from within Canada with CRS of 458
Rejection letter from CIC - 30 June 2015
I had the same issue with my 6 months distance study to write my CPA exam in the USA. I have submitted a CSE with copy of my old passport where the study period fall in, have highlighted the visa duration (it was 3 months visa), US entry and exit stamps, and if a letter of my employer at that time that I have never took a leave of absence of 6 or more months during my study. I've also called my education institution and obtained a letter that residency was not a requirements. My application got re-opened after 6 weeks. All what you need is to collect as many documents as you can to proof that you were not physically there for 6 or more months. Passports copies are always the most powerful document.
Don't lose hope and good luck!

chouchou959

Apr 8, 2015
Anya654 said:
Please could you summarise what you were asked during the interview?
About my job duties. Somewhere at the end the VO made it very clear: we know you have worked there with your tax forms ref letters and pay stub but we are not sure about your noc code and that’s the purpose of this interview. she also asked questions about my family and travel history.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
MettyMyde said:
Hello People

I just got a rejection letter from CIC and feeling soooooo depressed and demoralized :(.

The reason for rejection is that I didn't submit a police clearance certificate for my stay in England during my master's program. Now the reason why I didn't provide a police clearance is that I did not stay in England for up to 6 months at a stretch. I entered UK on 25 Sept, went back home on 17 Nov, got back in 24 Nov, went back home again 12 Dec, got back in 05 Jan, went back home 08 March, went back to UK 01 Apr and then came home on 19 May. The reason why I wasn't stable in UK was that I was expecting a child so I had to be in touch with my doctor at home.

Please can anybody advise me on what to do? Is it possible to re-open an application that was closed for this reason? I'm so confused.

My timelines are as follows:

ITA - 17 April 2015
Application submission - 30 April 2015
Category - FSW from within Canada with CRS of 458
Rejection letter from CIC - 30 June 2015
Hey,

I think in order to speed up reopening of your application, it would be best to get a PCC from UK. It takes about 10 working days to get one delivered to your UK address. I believe thats the best explanation you can give. If you open a CSE and you begin to explain how your stay was in the UK, it may cause a going back and forth between you and CIC.

Just request a PCC and send it along with your CSE - thats your best bet to getting your application reopened in good time.

Selah...

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello!

Know of anybody who has experienced glitches in their ITA? I know of someone who got an invite and the cut off is 469. And In the invite his points show as 462 Not including the wife's ECA and IELTS. Where as they show as 472 something in the express entry profile including the spouse ECA and IELTS.

Not sure as to how to proceed. Should accept the invite or not?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARN said:
Hello!

Know of anybody who has experienced glitches in their ITA? I know of someone who got an invite and the cut off is 469. And In the invite his points show as 462 Not including the wife's ECA and IELTS. Where as they show as 472 something in the express entry profile including the spouse ECA and IELTS.

Not sure as to how to proceed. Should accept the invite or not?
Accept the ITA. What shows up on MyCIC coupled with actually having got an ITA is conclusive evidence of eligibility for ITA.

Ask your friend to save the screenshot of MyCIC showing his CRS score as 472.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Ryan82 said:
hey guy just received a mail to submit Landing fees very happy today
Congratulations. Please can you share your timeline? Thanks.

donatelo

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 7
HI :-[

I just received a request of a schedule A with some other documents .
The message from CIC said :Schedule A: Please provide answers to Statutory Questions. You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form).

is that mean only the first page 1/4 from IMM5669 ??? ?
please help if somebody got the same message

thank you :-[

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hey guys,

Just a lil bit of info - so today I called my former employer and we got chatting. To my surprise, he mentioned to me that CIC contacted him to ask about my work details.

All the best.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
donatelo said:
HI :-[

I just received a request of a schedule A with some other documents .
The message from CIC said :Schedule A: Please provide answers to Statutory Questions. You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form).

is that mean only the first page 1/4 from IMM5669 ??? ?
please help if somebody got the same message

thank you :-[
If I were you, I'd make it 4/4 of IMM5669 form. Better to have them remove the unwanted pages themselves than asking after submission to refill another form.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Ryan82 said:
Guys received mail to submit landing fees.
CONGRATS Ryan!!!!!' ;D ;D