Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Probably Yes but no one knows how much CIC knows. It is their system so they must know an awful lot about profiles in that system. Having said that, I don't think VOs will spend a lot of time trying to check every single edit made on the application before landing an ITA.
It's also very unlikely they'd base any kind of decision on pre ITA edits even if they can see them.

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
chouchou959 said:
I received copr today by registered mail. Im from a visa exempt country so this pretty much closes the deal. ;D

If i remember correctly these are the timelines. I never contributed much but i benefited a lot by reading the posts. Hope this can be of help.

Fsw from outside canada

Ita 3/ 27
Aor 4/ 11
Doc request 4/22 4/30 6/3
second Aor 6/3
Interview notice 6/11
Interview 6/23
Copr delivered 6/27
Thank you for sharing your timeline details.

I see hat you had an interview, what visa office asked for it? And what was your ecas status when the interview was requested ?

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Congratulations, hulahoop! I remember you were one of the first to receive ITA, happy that your wait is finally over!

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Today my passport finally got delivered to my local VO, now waiting for them to process it and send it back to me.

chouchou959

Apr 8, 2015
Pokerface said:
Thank you for sharing your timeline details.

I see hat you had an interview, what visa office asked for it? And what was your ecas status when the interview was requested ?
Hong kong vo
ecas was 3 liner ‘med received ’
Then it changed to 4 liner ‘interview scheduled on xxxx’ on the day i attended the interview
Since you mentioned i checked again today there was the 5th and final line added ‘a decision has been made....’

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chouchou959 said:
Hong kong vo
ecas was 3 liner ‘med received '
Then it changed to 4 liner ‘interview scheduled on xxxx' on the day i attended the interview
Since you mentioned i checked again today there was the 5th and final line added ‘a decision has been made....'
Please could you summarise what you were asked during the interview?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned earlier I have done my landing yesterday at Edmonton international airport .

I've done landing while Im coming back from USA .

prior doing landing I have BOWP valid till 2015 May 23rd and COPR valid 8 months.

Immigration officer cancelled both(BOWP&COPR) and they gave one of the landing paper with the one which dont have photo on it(CIC send 2 COPR papers one with photo and other without along with the COPR stamp in the passport) so they took one with the photo and she informed that I will get the PR card to the Canada address.

She didn't asked any single question about PR application.

After landing in Edmonton international airport I said I came here to do Landing she took me to different room and asked me to give landing papers and she checked in the system for 15 minutes to 20 minutes and she asked me how much currency I have I replied by saying <100 USD cash and canada credit/debit card and she said all set you can go that's all. She also informed that I'm officially became permanent resident.

It's very straight forward so hassle nothing and immigration officer was soo polite.

from 29th June 2015 I became Canada PR ...

All the best folks .. be patience you get all positive results........

I wish you best of luck ....

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
As mentioned earlier I have done my landing yesterday at Edmonton international airport .

I've done landing while Im coming back from USA .

prior doing landing I have BOWP valid till 2015 May 23rd and COPR valid 8 months.

Immigration officer cancelled both(BOWP&COPR) and they gave one of the landing paper with the one which dont have photo on it(CIC send 2 COPR papers one with photo and other without along with the COPR stamp in the passport) so they took one with the photo and she informed that I will get the PR card to the Canada address.

She didn't asked any single question about PR application.

After landing in Edmonton international airport I said I came here to do Landing she took me to different room and asked me to give landing papers and she checked in the system for 15 minutes to 20 minutes and she asked me how much currency I have I replied by saying <100 USD cash and canada credit/debit card and she said all set you can go that's all. She also informed that I'm officially became permanent resident.

It's very straight forward so hassle nothing and immigration officer was soo polite.

from 29th June 2015 I became Canada PR ...

All the best folks .. be patience you get all positive results........

I wish you best of luck ....
Good Luck in your new chapter in life here in Canada!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I would like to share my updates - after my application got cancelled on the 14th of May, I submitted the CSE with additional documents to clarify some misinterpretation of information. I got the refund of my fees, but after waiting for 6 weeks. My application got reopened on June 28th!. I'm back on track now although I've lost 6 weeks. This morning, I received 2 messages; one is to repay the fees within 7 days, and the other one to submit additional documents (RCMP for my spouse).

Below is my timeline:

Feb 27 ITA
Mar 26 App. submitted
Apr 14 Med passed
May 14 App cancelled
May 15 addt'l docs submitted
June 28 App reopened
June 30 addt'l doc requested & fees repayment requested

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Congrats Krishna and Aalhadka

Mar 24, 2014
I have filled my wife's forms along with my application however we did not paid the fees. My wife also got her medicals done on 7th November 2014. I have not landed in Canada yet. I would like to file PR for my wife and wanted to know the forms to be filled and where to send them.So for this concern we wrote a mail to Immigration team of Canada in Delhi. They have reverted us saying that we have to pay processing fee of $30 CAD for re-issuance of previously issued visas for main applicant along with spouse fee.
• I wanted to understand why we have to pay again for my(main applicant) visa fee, as I have already got visa and on September 17th 2015 I will be flying to Canada for confirming my PR and as per process I will get my PR card after 1 month of my visit.
• If it is mandatory to pay fee again, what is the best way to apply her visa : either after getting my PR card or before expiring her medical .
Will appreciate your reply and guidance. .

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulahoop said:
Pedmetric it's common... I've never seen someone get decision made status and it been negative.

Remember there are lots of different officers and situations. No two patterns have been the same.

Also, I just got my PPR 2 hours ago! Anyone know how the landing generally goes? Is it nerve wracking? Might they change their mind at that point?
Congrats hulahoop, I can image your happiness :)

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

First and foremost I read this forum every day so thumbs up to the guy who started this discussion.
its great to connect with people who are in similar situation as I am.

I am just looking to find, How long it takes to get the final approval for PR under Express Entry?

As I have been reading on this forum it seems that on average it takes around 3 months to get a final decision? correct me if I am wrong!

----------------------------------------
Express entry from within canada
AOR received - 26th May 2015
Medicals passed - 11th June
BG check - In progress
No documents needed at this time.
Final Decision - Not started

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
I will be 11 weeks from AOR on thursday, and I'm anticipating PPR imminently based on my timeline and patterns of other users

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
shirebikes said:
I will be 11 weeks from AOR on thursday, and I'm anticipating PPR imminently based on my timeline and patterns of other users
I will be in 18th week shortly. :(