Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Thank you everyone for the congratulations! So happy the stress is finally almost over.

Nat I'm a Feb applicant too and was Application Received until last week. Come Monday and I get my PPR. I was probably sorted just in front of you so you should be next! Is your medical received etc? What're your other statuses?

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am trying to upload the RCMP check, but the system asks me to provide some info. How long is this report valid for? Does anybody know?

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
hulahoop said:
Thank you everyone for the congratulations! So happy the stress is finally almost over.

Nat I'm a Feb applicant too and was Application Received until last week. Come Monday and I get my PPR. I was probably sorted just in front of you so you should be next! Is your medical received etc? What're your other statuses?
Congrats HulahoopI've been following you desperation and now you are FREE, thank God!!! Congratulations to everyone who got PPR you deserve it!! Its so Nice to hear so Many approvals!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
hulahoop said:

Congrats! Hulahoop. :D

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Wecanandwewill said:
Congrats HulahoopI've been following you desperation and now you are FREE, thank God!!! Congratulations to everyone who got PPR you deserve it!! Its so Nice to hear so Many approvals!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Thanks! No wonder Canada is so great, it seems to attract the most awesome people.

I think everyone can relax a bit more as there seem to be way less cancellations these days.

Good luck everyone I hope you all get your turn more quickly than I did! :)

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Hello all,
Myself and my spouse both have express entry profile. I had received the ITA on Jun 12 and we have applied for PR where I am the primary applicant. However my spouse too received the ITA on Jun 26. Both of us received the ITA on FSW.

Can my spouse also now apply for the PR with my ITA where I am the secondary applicant and my spouse is the primary applicant? It is ok to apply for PR like this? Please comment.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys first of all good luck for everyone who has got AOR....

I submitted my permanent residence application on 25th May and same day got AOR, 17th June Passed medical, started background checking in progress and 21th June I got one update during background checking. I would like to ask you guys during background check how many updates we supposed to get and when I supposed to get PPR? Do you have any idea guys? I request to share your application process who had got PPR please...Thanks..

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
So from submitting and getting AOR, most people will get a couple of my CIC email updates where nothing seems to change - not sure why this is, but i had 2 within a week of getting AOR.

following submission, there are 2 things you can look up to check progress - ECAS, and My CIC.

ECAS goes to Application Received with either 2 or 3 lines depending on medical received. After this it will go to In Process (which means PPR is fairly imminent), then PPR/ Decision made. It took 9 weeks for my ECAS to go to in process from receipt of AOR (medical was done upfront in my case), its been 10 days since i received this, and i'm hoping for PPR any day.

My CIC seems to be a little irregular from what i can gather, for example my BG chack has been in process since i got AOR, other people have got PPR with it saying not started.

In short i would keep an eye on your ecas for the In process change. approx 8-10 weeks from AOR, then maybe another 2 weeks for PPR.

Best bet is to find some other users with a similar timeline to you and keep an eye on there progress as this will give indications.

Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of irregularity in progress, be it due to visa offices, in/out of canada etc, so keep an open mind.

Best of luck.

Ed

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
abinash1998 said:
Hi, Please can you share your application process details?

Thanks...
ITA 27th Mar
AOR 16th APR
Med 16th APR

ECAS In Process 19th June

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
As shirebikes says it's really the ECAS status which is the best giveaway.

No ECAS status/first In Process: expect months
Application Received: expect to wait weeks
Second In Process: expect to wait only days

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
Congrats Anvar.. feels good when reopened application also start processing :)
Thanks. It is actually feels very good after reopened my app. Thanks everybody in this forum helping each other and congrats who got PPR.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
qwop4321 said:
Hello all,
Myself and my spouse both have express entry profile. I had received the ITA on Jun 12 and we have applied for PR where I am the primary applicant. However my spouse too received the ITA on Jun 26. Both of us received the ITA on FSW.

Can my spouse also now apply for the PR with my ITA where I am the secondary applicant and my spouse is the primary applicant? It is ok to apply for PR like this? Please comment.
Hello,

I have asked this question before but have not got a sure shot response though in our case my spouse has not yet submitted the EE application.

Did you say 'Yes' in your spouse's profile for the question "Have you submitted an EE application before" ?

Thanks,
caimi

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
Can case officer see the edit history of my express entry?

Changes like if i selected one province earlier, now changed my province.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitra84 said:
Can case officer see the edit history of my express entry?

Changes like if i selected one province earlier, now changed my province.
Probably Yes but no one knows how much CIC knows. It is their system so they must know an awful lot about profiles in that system. Having said that, I don't think VOs will spend a lot of time trying to check every single edit made on the application before landing an ITA.