Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats...So this says you're good to get the PPR soon. Good Luck again for your PPR buddy!!
Thanks! Jaffa. So much relief now. I also wish you Good Luck for your PPR.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rasber said:
Thanks! Jaffa. So much relief now. I also wish you Good Luck for your PPR.
Thanks rasber!! I know how it feels for you now. Me and Krishna19 are always concerned about your situation. We are happy for you today after seeing this post that your BOWP is approved.

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Mine is more than 2 months + 1 week since BG in Progress and 3 weeks since they Requested my SCH-A. So lets relax and wait until our day comes.
@Jaffa83, I have another question. The letter requesting RCMP Record Check says that only my husband has to submit the criminal record check, however, when I log into my CIC profile, the upload link is under my personal documents, not his (hope that makes sense). Should I upload only his criminal record check, or upload mine as well, just in case.

IMNA

May 27, 2015
rasber said:
Hey Guys, My BOWP got approved today. We applied on March 30, 2015. Both BOWP applications got approved including Spouse.
@rasber did you apply BOWP online or paper ? and did you receive letter from CIC indicating that you have met the requirements?. My WP is ending in Aug and I need to submit a BOWP soon

My Timeline
March 27 - ITA
April 22- Application & AOR
June 1 - Medical Passed
June 1 - background in progress

ECAS - 3 lines with Application received

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
IMNA said:
@ rasber did you apply BOWP online or paper ? and did you receive letter from CIC indicating that you have met the requirements?. My WP is ending in Aug and I need to submit a BOWP soon

My Timeline
March 27 - ITA
April 22- Application & AOR
June 1 - Medical Passed
June 1 - background in progress

ECAS - 3 lines with Application received
I applied online and I did not receive any second AOR or any letter from CIC about requirements met. My Work Permit expired on April 16th.
When I spoke to Call Center they said if you applied before the change in the BOWP instructions (May 20th) they may consider basing on the GCMS notes.

In your case I suggest you to apply paper based with an explanation to consider your case since you did not receive 2nd AOR yet. I am sure CIC will be issuing 2nd AORs for the applications filed after May 20th. As paper based applications are 4 months behind now, most likely you will get 2nd AOR by the time they touch your BOWP application.
Good Luck.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
hi guys,

I went to Caraway border yesterday with friend who has driving licence. I walked to US post and the guy directly asked is it for PR flagpole? then he gave a letter saying entry refused to US.

I walked to Canadian border.7-8 cars were in queue. I joined d queue. it tool almost 30 mins. officer at post Saif if u could drive till here y didn't u drive till US border?
me: I can't drive
offi: ohh ok. Wats purpose of coming here
me: my application for pr was approved n I want to do flagpole.
she gave me yellow receipt. came to office n a new face.
officer: give m ur docs. (after looking) why did u come here? Y didn't u book appointment? blah blah blah. (Thanks to forum. I was prepared for this questions )
me: letter says I can come here.
officer: ok. sit in waiting room. I ll call u back.
he called m appx after 15 mins. gave my papers back.

many thanks to the forum. I never had a lawyer. my lawyer was this forum. thanks thanks thanks

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
marathimanus said:
hi guys,

I went to Caraway border yesterday with friend who has driving licence. I walked to US post and the guy directly asked is it for PR flagpole? then he gave a letter saying entry refused to US.

I walked to Canadian border.7-8 cars were in queue. I joined d queue. it tool almost 30 mins. officer at post Saif if u could drive till here y didn't u drive till US border?
me: I can't drive
offi: ohh ok. Wats purpose of coming here
me: my application for pr was approved n I want to do flagpole.
she gave me yellow receipt. came to office n a new face.
officer: give m ur docs. (after looking) why did u come here? Y didn't u book appointment? blah blah blah. (Thanks to forum. I was prepared for this questions )
me: letter says I can come here.
officer: ok. sit in waiting room. I ll call u back.
he called m appx after 15 mins. gave my papers back.

many thanks to the forum. I never had a lawyer. my lawyer was this forum. thanks thanks thanks
Congrats marathimanus :)

rasber said:
I applied online and I did not receive any second AOR or any letter from CIC about requirements met. My Work Permit expired on April 16th.
When I spoke to Call Center they said if you applied before the change in the BOWP instructions (May 20th) they may consider basing on the GCMS notes.

In your case I suggest you to apply paper based with an explanation to consider your case since you did not receive 2nd AOR yet. I am sure CIC will be issuing 2nd AORs for the applications filed after May 20th. As paper based applications are 4 months behind now, most likely you will get 2nd AOR by the time they touch your BOWP application.
Good Luck.
Congrats rasber!

IMNA

May 27, 2015
rasber said:

Good Luck.
Thanks Rasber!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
this is getting from WORRYING to ALARMING for us now ..

I received PPR on 12th and am supposed to provide my passport in 30 days, but already 10 days have passed and CPC CTD Ottawa office hasnt replied yet to make alternate arrangements in New Delhi VO for CoPR stamping ..

I have tried mailing them multiple times and calling CIC helpcenter (they responded to wait for mail response) and I am not sure what else I can do..

This is absolutely crazy from them ..

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
nnik said:
Today, exactly one month since my BG changed to "In process", I was requested to provide a RCMP clearance certificate for my husband. Does anybody know where is a good place to do it in Vancouver area?

Since there is no RCMP in vancouver instead of Vancouver Police Department (VPD), so go to VPD Headquarter to order it with fingerprint.
Add: 2120 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4N6
It takes about 10 days and you will receive the report by mail.

test101

Dec 25, 2014
I'm in the same boat. The local VO said to wait for the email from CPC-ottawa, a CIC agent said the same over the phone.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
srbhrn said:
this is getting from WORRYING to ALARMING for us now ..

I received PPR on 12th and am supposed to provide my passport in 30 days, but already 10 days have passed and CPC CTD Ottawa office hasnt replied yet to make alternate arrangements in New Delhi VO for CoPR stamping ..

I have tried mailing them multiple times and calling CIC helpcenter (they responded to wait for mail response) and I am not sure what else I can do..

This is absolutely crazy from them ..
did u mail here
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

do not mail CIC. they have nothing to do with your file now. if this was email address then send a fax of old mail n add new notes explaining the 30 day deadline. Your family in India will receive a letter with 30 days deadline. so b cool.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
marathimanus said:
did u mail here
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

do not mail CIC. they have nothing to do with your file now. if this was email address then send a fax of old mail n add new notes explaining the 30 day deadline. Your family in India will receive a letter with 30 days deadline. so b cool.
Yes I mailed the very same email id ..

I remember your case.. you mailed them for your family.. could you share how long it took you to hear back from them? Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
UK2C said:
Since there is no RCMP in vancouver instead of Vancouver Police Department (VPD), so go to VPD Headquarter to order it with fingerprint.
Add: 2120 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4N6
It takes about 10 days and you will receive the report by mail.
You're correct to some extent as VPD is only for Vancouver but RCMP has jurisdiction with Burnaby and Surrey.