k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
marathimanus said:
what date did u sent post?
vfs or self?
Courier or Canada Post?
Ottawa office or other?
i send in last week of may to ottawa via canada post nd it was delivered sucessfully even call centre confirm this that cic have my passport
lol jus wondering if cic liked my passport that much

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
uozer said:
thanks all for the congrats.

i didnt use a consultant and did everything a to z myself.

someone asked about work experience declaration:

Could you please tell me what information did you provide in EE profile- did you mention all your education and work experience or just the ones you were claiming points for? Did you provide your dependant's foreign work experience etc?
What documents did you submit after your ITA? Did you upload your previous passports etc?

i was worried about this since even if it very simple there was no clear direction. logically, i declared only 3 years of work experience to gain max points. i had 2 jobs in the last 3 years so i got my 2 employers to give me the proof. i drafted the letter as per the description and got hr to sign it. then in the personal experience section i listed all of my 10 years experience, without leaving any gap. this approach worked and i didnt have any issues.
Great to see that common sense works. What documents did you submit after you received an ITA? Anything special? Did you upload all pages of your passport including the old one or just pages with stamps? Did you submit copies of your IELTS results or just copies and Degree certificates or just ECA numbers?

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
k1123 said:
i send in last week of may to ottawa via canada post nd it was delivered sucessfully even call centre confirm this that cic have my passport
lol jus wondering if cic liked my passport that much
Hey buddy whats the status in mycic?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
uozer: Thanks again for the reply. Just one more quick question please.

Where did you get your medical in UAE? I see only one option in Abu Dhabi and several in Dubai. Want to make sure it is someone who is familiar and ok with the upfront medical and loading the results online. Also did they confirm to you if everything was ok or if the results were just uploaded and you found out from Ecas?

Thank you again for your replies and time.

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
Hi guys, been reading this forum for a while now and been getting a lot of great info. and now Im on the same page like others here. Just wanna share my timeline as well.

Feb. 5 - EE
Feb. 27 - ITA
April 20 - Submitted EE info.
April 20 - AOR
April 22 - Add doc requested (Celpip)
April 23 - Add doc submitted(celpip)
June 5 - Add doc requested (schedule A)
June 6 - Add doc submitted (schedule A)

Now waiting.. ;D

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
Where did you get your medical in UAE? I see only one option in Abu Dhabi and several in Dubai. Want to make sure it is someone who is familiar and ok with the upfront medical and loading the results online. Also did they confirm to you if everything was ok or if the results were just uploaded and you found out from Ecas?

understand what you mean. i called all 3 options in dubai and went with the cheapest one that gave me enough confidence that they knew what they were talking about. but in general they all were ok once i directed them a bit (mentioning the form no and it needs to be upfront etc). they called in 1 week saying all was OK and they were uploading the result.

Great to see that common sense works. What documents did you submit after you received an ITA? Anything special? Did you upload all pages of your passport including the old one or just pages with stamps? Did you submit copies of your IELTS results or just copies and Degree certificates or just ECA numbers?

just the rprf invoice. they didnt ask for anything else. i uploaded my current passport only - all pages that had any mark on it, even a single stamp. i mentioned in the explanation letter that i had an old passport and can send to them if they request it. i didnt upload it since even the current passport was more than 4 mb. i dont remember submitting ielts results - they must be able to trace it based on the result number you provide. i merged eca result from wes with all degrees and uploaded.

By the way, did you apply alone or with dependants? Just in case you applied with dependants, did you submit their foreign working history in EE profile or just left that section empty?

i applied alone so cant really answer this.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcoley1421 said:
Hi guys, been reading this forum for a while now and been getting a lot of great info. and now Im on the same page like others here. Just wanna share my timeline as well.

Feb. 5 - EE
Feb. 27 - ITA
April 20 - Submitted EE info.
April 20 - AOR
April 22 - Add doc requested (Celpip)
April 23 - Add doc submitted(celpip)
June 5 - Add doc requested (schedule A)
June 6 - Add doc submitted (schedule A)

Now waiting.. ;D
Why the schedule a requirement? I see it includes arrests, I had to answer yes to being arrested and being detained but my police checks are clean because it was just a drink related arrest years ago.. I guess they will probably ask for something about this at some point..

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Hopefulguy said:
Congrats fl_pie.

I am guessing you didn't get any additional documents request according to your timeline. I am also applying from outside Canada and submitted app on the 11th of April. Now waiting eagerly.
Thanks! Just to clarify, no, they didn't ask for any additional documents. Hope you get PPR soon!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
yepyep said:
Why the schedule a requirement? I see it includes arrests, I had to answer yes to being arrested and being detained but my police checks are clean because it was just a drink related arrest years ago.. I guess they will probably ask for something about this at some point..
Schedule-A is the major document that can create a big issue if not answered correctly and/or accurately. Only 2 main reasons can bar from being a PR of Canada when you have either or Criminal history. This is covered in SCH-A, which is required when they start the Background Check. You may notice activities you done and the addressed you stayed, military, organization history etc. Earlier they allowed gaps in between the activity in the ITA due to the bug in the EE process and now they wanted to clarify us with manually. They double check with you when you if they find any discrepancies from what CIC has now and what you submitted before.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
@ GNPLC, @ Optimisticlady, @ jaffa83 and others, thank you for all the congratulations! Everyone who is in the waiting state, I hope your PPR is just around the corner. Before long, a "You have a new message in your MyCIC account" email will drop into your inbox, and once you log in to MyCIC, you will find that under the unassuming title "Information letter", your PPR is sitting there waiting for you. :) Best of luck, everyone!

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
fl_pie said:
@ GNPLC, @ Optimisticlady, @ jaffa83 and others, thank you for all the congratulations! Everyone who is in the waiting state, I hope your PPR is just around the corner. Before long, a "You have a new message in your MyCIC account" email will drop into your inbox, and once you log in to MyCIC, you will find that under the unassuming title "Informational letter", your PPR is sitting there waiting for you. :) Best of luck, everyone!
Hi fl_pie,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I await same, enjoy the rest of your journey of being a permanent resident of Canada. :)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
fl_pie said:
@ GNPLC, @ Optimisticlady, @ jaffa83 and others, thank you for all the congratulations! Everyone who is in the waiting state, I hope your PPR is just around the corner. Before long, a "You have a new message in your MyCIC account" email will drop into your inbox, and once you log in to MyCIC, you will find that under the unassuming title "Informational letter", your PPR is sitting there waiting for you. :) Best of luck, everyone!
Thanks bud for the kind wishes!!

Whoever has their PPRs and other info please keep the tracker updated in my signature with your info.

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
Congrats to all who got their PPR and good luck to all of us who awaits!!! :)