+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Nebm31 said:
I have this new Employment Contract that my employer gave to me to applied for EE it stated.
I came here last March 2014 and expired this coming Mar 2016.

DURATION OF CONTRACT
1. This contract shall have duration of 24 months from the date THE EMPLOYEE assumes his/her functions. (the
,,TERM OF EMPLOYMENT")

2. Both parties agree that this contract is conditional upon THE EMPLOYEE obtaining a valid work permit pursuant to
the immigration Regulations, and his/her successful approval or, and his/her successful entry to Canada.

3. Both parties agree that this contract shall commence on the March 2016, after the first contract expired Februarv
2O16
, for the duration stated above in accordance with to the Regulations and laws of the province of Alberta,
Canada

Hope this can help.

God Bless.
You might run into trouble since your contract has an end of 24 months. The whole thing is a bit confusing, especially when employers tell employees one thing and fill out the paper work stating something a bit differently. Check with the HR department at your job about it.
I'm hoping I don't run into any problems either!

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
I remember Andrew1982 saying around 4 working days. You may either check his previous posts or PM him. He is from visa exempt country.
Thank you for your reply, Intocanada
Hope I am as lucky as Andrew1982
:p

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
bugi77 said:
95 days after submitting :(. Still 2 lines in ECAS. Nothing about medicals. Good luck for everyone ;)
Are you able to login to ecas. I am facing an issue in logging into ecas. also, on ee portal- it says medicals- not needed at this time

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Singalingali said:
Hi Righteous. Did you send your passport through courier or Vfs?

Hey Singalingali,

I'd send it through VFS and got mail same day that it's been forwarded to the VO. Hope to get positive update on my PP soon.

All the best to you too.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
Hey Singalingali,

I'd send it through VFS and got mail same day that it's been forwarded to the VO. Hope to get positive update on my PP soon.

All the best to you too.
Thanks Righteous. I think you've nothing to worry about. You can continue to merrying until your passport arrives. I am hoping for some positive news this week. I submitted April 20, medicals passed April 22, ECAS lines Application received April 24, BG check Not Startes April 25. No update since then.

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
all, i finally got the cpr and entry visa stamped passport back. i submitted it to Abu DHabi embassy on Monday and received it today - that was really fast. thank you all for your help and if anyone has any questions i will try and help.

pure fsw, no canada experience, noc 0122, applied from dubai
ITA 27-Mar
Documents Submitted 2-Apr
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
CIC is reviewing eligibility 3-Apr
Check background 29-May
Medical results Review in Progress 12-Apr
Medical results - Passed 20-Apr
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
uozer said:
all, i finally got the cpr and entry visa stamped passport back. i submitted it to Abu DHabi embassy on Monday and received it today - that was really fast. thank you all for your help and if anyone has any questions i will try and help.

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun
Hi Uozer,

Many congrats .. that was really really fast ..
Did you write to CPC-CTD-Ottawa mailbox to get your visa stamping arrangements made in Abu Dhabi? if yes, then how many days did it take to hear back from them?

Also, Did you use VFS or is it directly sent to Canada embassy?

Regards

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
srbhrn said:
Hi Uozer,

Many congrats .. that was really really fast ..
Did you write to CPC-CTD-Ottawa mailbox to get your visa stamping arrangements made in Abu Dhabi? if yes, then how many days did it take to hear back from them?

Also, Did you use VFS or is it directly sent to Canada embassy?

Regards
i didnt mail the mailbox. they routed me directly to abu dhabi embassy since i am currently in dubai. i chose to deliver the passport in person, thougfh vfs is an option, i didnt want to increase the time. at the end of the day vfs will also just relay it to the embassy.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
uozer said:
i didnt mail the mailbox. they routed me directly to abu dhabi embassy since i am currently in dubai. i chose to deliver the passport in person, thougfh vfs is an option, i didnt want to increase the time. at the end of the day vfs will also just relay it to the embassy.
Thanks UOZER... I also PMed you, pls ignore that ..

so i believe for some people local embassy is processing it directly, and for some (like me and fl_pie) ottawa is the default VO and you need to mail them to get it changed to your local VO .. thats strange ..

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
uozer said:

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun
congrats man..

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
chevy said:
Hi,
I just saw on a different thread that someone just got rejected because he has not uploaded his old passport and visa stamps on it, I also done the same i want to know if there is any way that i can provide my old passport copies now...Thanks.....
According to rules every Canadian experience is considered to be valid only in case it was obtained by an applicant with temporary permission. That guy entered Canada and changed his passport, therefor he didn't provide CIC with any evidence of his status in Canada, as well as he couldn't claim points for his Canadian experience.
That was a very specific case.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Eksler said:
According to rules every Canadian experience is considered to be valid only in case it was obtained by an applicant with temporary permission. That guy entered Canada and changed his passport, therefor he didn't provide CIC with any evidence of his status in Canada, as well as he couldn't claim points for his Canadian experience.
That was a very specific case.
Thanks for the clarification.

However, how did you know he applied for the Canadian experience class and his whole situation, seeing that he did not mention it on that thread?

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
ETE said:
Thanks for the clarification.

However, how did you know he applied for the Canadian experience class and his whole situation, seeing that he did not mention it on that thread?
I looked through his previous posts. Earlier he mentioned that he entered Canada something like 6 month ago. Not 100% sure, but I think he had a LMO. I assume that he did it with his old passport that he changed later. It's predictable that CIC wanted to see his Canadian stamps and visas just to make sure that he has a valid permission to stay in the country.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uozer said:

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
pp submitted 15-jun
Hello uozer,

Congratulations!!!

I live in Abu Dhabi as well.

I got my ITA on March 27 also, pure fsw and no canada experience.

I was only able to submit on May 25. Since we are both in Abu Dhabi, i was wondering if we can network a bit so that I can learn from your experience.

Cheers,