09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
sasha007 said:
Thanks Curious_123 : I am from Inside Canada under CEC

Thanks Jaffa83 : Ecas App Received ---> In Process (June-10) ---> PPR

Thanks Optimisticlady : Wish you a good luck buddy!
Congrats! Sasha.
Do you know which office processed your application? Ottawa or Sydney, NS.
I wonder timelines are different for both VOs.

sasha007

Sep 9, 2014
rasber said:
Congrats! Sasha.
Do you know which office processed your application? Ottawa or Sydney, NS.
I wonder timelines are different for both VOs.
Thanks rasber! First all applications goes to NS --> VO (I guess its Ottawa in my case)

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chevy said:
I hope ETE ur right, that person might missed biodata page only....
Hi Chevy,

Did you finally send the Case Specific Enquiry with your old passport, stamps and visa attached?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
its three weeks now since cic had my passport
my cic still says application open
ecas say file in process thank u cic for screwing :mad: :mad: ???

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
sasha007 said:
Hello All,

Finally the magical message (PPR) from the CIC is here in My CIC account!

Sharing timeline:

ITA : Feb-20-2015
FIle Submitted: Apr-07
AOR : Apr-07
Add Doc Req01 : Apr-07 (CELPIP)
Add Doc Req02 : Apr-15 (RCMP / submitted on Apr-20)
Add Doc Req03 : June-10 (Sch-A)
PPR : June-15

ECAS:
A decision has been made on your application (June 15, 2015)

Good luck for your respective PR applications guys!!

Thanks & Regards!
Congrats Sasha

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
congrats Sasha :)

Can you please share your job status? Are you already in canada and do you have a permanent job or contract job?

Thanks,

Rohit

sasha007 said:
Hello All,

Finally the magical message (PPR) from the CIC is here in My CIC account!

Sharing timeline:

ITA : Feb-20-2015
FIle Submitted: Apr-07
AOR : Apr-07
Add Doc Req01 : Apr-07 (CELPIP)
Add Doc Req02 : Apr-15 (RCMP / submitted on Apr-20)
Add Doc Req03 : June-10 (Sch-A)
PPR : June-15

ECAS:
A decision has been made on your application (June 15, 2015)

Good luck for your respective PR applications guys!!

Thanks & Regards!

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hi guys,

I am in canada right now on work visa, my contract is for one year with a positive LMIA. While filling the form It asked me if I have permanent job - I answered "No". Then it asked me if my job offer is at least for one year, I said "yes". CIC gave me 600 points of LMIA and I have submitted my application for PR, its still in process, Medical test passed and BG check is in process.

Now, Lately, I have been hearing many news about PR rejection due to not having permanent job offer on LMIA. Since I dont have a permanent job offer too, I have a feeling that they might deduct my points as well.

Just wanted some clarity on this so that I can plan accordingly. All of you Who got PR, did you all have a permanent job offer in canada? Or anybody got PR with the same status as mine?

Thanks,

rohit

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
sjrohit said:
Hi guys,

I am in canada right now on work visa, my contract is for one year with a positive LMIA. While filling the form It asked me if I have permanent job - I answered "No". Then it asked me if my job offer is at least for one year, I said "yes". CIC gave me 600 points of LMIA and I have submitted my application for PR, its still in process, Medical test passed and BG check is in process.

Now, Lately, I have been hearing many news about PR rejection due to not having permanent job offer on LMIA. Since I dont have a permanent job offer too, I have a feeling that they might deduct my points as well.

Just wanted some clarity on this so that I can plan accordingly. All of you Who got PR, did you all have a permanent job offer in canada? Or anybody got PR with the same status as mine?

Thanks,

rohit
It doesn't matter what your current job is but you should have a Permanent future job offer from your employer explicitly saying your company is going to keep you on Permanent and indeterminate basis after you get your PR.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I sent my copies of passport and I confirmed they received today's noon. I'm not sure how long it takes to return their document to me.
I expect that in 2 weeks.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
fl_pie said:
Thanks, and +1.

Hmm, a completely different letter, I wonder how CIC chooses which one to send. One theory I can think of is that maybe your file was processed in Ghana in its final stages, and mine was processed in Ottawa.

It's a very likely possibility.....

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjrohit said:
Hi guys,

Thanks,

rohit
Quoted from CIC website
Offer of employment – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
If you have a job offer (offer of arranged employment), you need to update your Express Entry profile in MyCIC with:

Employer name and address
Start date
Labour Market Impact Assessment number
NOC code related to the job
Federal Skilled Workers and Canadian Experience Class
A valid job offer has to be:

for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
and either:

the employer making you the job offer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada OR
you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
you are working for an employer listed on your work permit,
you are authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued, and
your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job if you are accepted as a permanent resident.
In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:

has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA.

Federal Skilled Trades workers
A valid job offer has to be:

made by up to two employers
for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is for at least one year,
in a skilled trade occupation (job with codes that start with 72, 73, 82, 92 as well as 632 and 633 in the 2011 National Occupational Classification [NOC])
and

the employer making you the job offer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada, OR
you are currently working in Canada in a skilled trade job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
you are working for an employer listed on your work permit,
you are authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa and when the visa is issued, and
your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job if you are accepted as a permanent resident for a period of at least one year, in a job that is in the same three digit level of the NOC as your current job.
All applicants
CIC officers must be convinced that you will be capable of doing the work you are offered. If the job is regulated in Canada, officers must also be convinced that you will likely qualify to be licensed or certified by the relevant regulatory body once you are in Canada.

Note: In Canada, provinces and territories are responsible for designating professions and trades in their jurisdiction. Designation and certification requirements vary from province to province. Get more information on licensing and regulatory requirements for specific professions or contact the relevant body in the province/territory where you plan to live.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
k1123 said:
its three weeks now since cic had my passport
my cic still says application open
ecas say file in process thank u cic for screwing :mad: :mad: ???

hahahaha.. we are in same boat man... same status.... Another day to be hopeful :)