NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
fl_pie said:
Wow, that's worrisome. Since you only have 30 days, and delivery will eat some of those (unless you live in the same city the VO is located), you only have a couple of weeks left. Have you tried calling them?
EDIT: read your previous posts, and it seems that you have already successfully mailed your passport to Ghana. My question is: you had to contact CIC so that they tell you which VO to send your passport to, right? Did you use their CPC-CTD-Ottawa email? How long did they take to respond? I'm worrying about this bit right now, not about the actual sending of the passport yet. Or did your PPR letter explicitly state to send your passport to Ghana?
Congrats Fl_pie for the ppr.. so our almost similar timeline continues..

I have written to CPC Ottawa email ID on Friday and havent heard form them .. let me know if you hear anything..

I am worried because I have to travel around 20th day from PPR .. a big dilemma if they would be respond to me before that and stamping can be done within those days.. or if I should start my processing after 20th day..

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
chevy said:
I think its 30 days to submit only, VO can take whatsoever time to process it does not matter, your passport should be delivered with in 30 days, so don't worry...and congratss...
Thanks! About 30 days, I didn't phrase my concern clearly. The thing is: I can't send the passport to Ottawa, like the letter requires. The letter says that in this case I have to contact Ottawa by email, so they can arrange for me to mail my passport to a nearby VO instead. Knowing how CIC takes ages to reply, I'm concerned if they reply within 30 days.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Thanks! About 30 days, I didn't phrase my concern clearly. The thing is: I can't send the passport to Ottawa, like the letter requires. The letter says that in this case I have to contact Ottawa by email, so they can arrange for me to mail my passport to a nearby VO instead. Knowing how CIC takes ages to reply, I'm concerned if they reply within 30 days.
I read some posts backdated in which if you request via email they will respond you with in 4 days and change their VO. I believe the posts are from Krishna....

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
srbhrn said:
Congrats Fl_pie for the ppr.. so our almost similar timeline continues..

I have written to CPC Ottawa email ID on Friday and havent heard form them .. let me know if you hear anything..

I am worried because I have to travel around 20th day from PPR .. a big dilemma if they would be respond to me before that and stamping can be done within those days.. or if I should start my processing after 20th day..
Thanks! I too sent them an email today, with URGENT in title (hoping that maybe it would be helpful... Though I guess 50% of emails they receive are "URGENT"). Let's hope we hear something soon! I'll definitely post here once they reply, also looking forward to reading your experience regarding this. It seems that there aren't many people who got PPR from outside Canada yet.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
chevy said:
I read some posts backdated in which if you request via email they will respond you with in 4 days and change their VO. I believe the posts are from Krishna....
Could you please remember the name of the poster or find a link? It would be super helpful! It wasn't krishna19, judging by his post history, he sent his passport straight to Ottawa.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Could you please remember the name of the poster or find a link? It would be super helpful! It wasn't krishna19, judging by his post history, he sent his passport straight to Ottawa.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-applicants-who-received-aor-connect-here-t269696.0.html;msg4387814#msg4387814

here we go the person name is marathimanus...sorry if spelled wrong...

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
chevy said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-applicants-who-received-aor-connect-here-t269696.0.html;msg4387814#msg4387814

here we go the person name is marathimanus...sorry if spelled wrong...
Thanks a ton, and +1 to you!

The relevant quote, if somebody else is interested:
marathimanus said:
Guys finally. I got PPR request last week. I am primary applicant and I am in Canada. but my wife is in India.

I was asked to submit our passports to Ottawa. it was not possible because my Wife can't send passport to Canada via courier. it's illegal.

so I emailed Ottawa office and they have sent a different letter for my wife specifying India's visa office address in her name. I sent mail last night I got reply next afternoon. so cool. wish everyone good luck.
Hope they reply to myself and other people this fast, too.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Thanks a ton, and +1 to you!

The relevant quote, if somebody else is interested:
Hope they reply to myself and other people this fast, too.
Good Luck....

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Thanks! I too sent them an email today, with URGENT in title (hoping that maybe it would be helpful... Though I guess 50% of emails they receive are "URGENT"). Let's hope we hear something soon! I'll definitely post here once they reply, also looking forward to reading your experience regarding this. It seems that there aren't many people who got PPR from outside Canada yet.
Congrats fl_pie.

I am guessing you didn't get any additional documents request according to your timeline. I am also applying from outside Canada and submitted app on the 11th of April. Now waiting eagerly.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Application status : Closed
Review of eligibility : Passed
Review of medical results : Passed
Submitted Documents : Provided
Interview:
Background check : Complete
Decision has been reached : This application has been approved

Status changed today guess a day or two and will see the tracking number activated

hipchick

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017... Sched A.... Submitted 27-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017...SA 21-04-17
File Transfer...
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 2016 upfront ..PASSED
bud_weiser said:
Interview:

Status changed today guess a day or two and will see the tracking number activated
congrats buddy....wanna be like u in a few days/week ;) ;) 8)

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
bud_weiser said:
Interview:

"This application has been approved "

I think if/when I finally see those words I'll immediately hug the nearest 6 people so keep your distance.

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
Congrats to those who got already approved hopefully for the rest of us waiting get ours soon.....

Wish us luck everyone